• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup in 2016 Thread!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He left bite marks on the chick .....not cool bro.
I hate seeing people with so much going for them making so many bad choices. On the ice he functions at a high level. I don't know what his problem is off the ice. Ego,sense of entitlement or just plain stupidity. Something just doesn't seem to click right for him when he's functioning in every day life. Someone in the blackhawks organization really needs to sit him down and get him help before its too late

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing people with so much going for them making so many bad choices. On the ice he functions at a high level. I don't know what his problem is off the ice. Ego,sense of entitlement or just plain stupidity. Something just doesn't seem to click right for him when he's functioning in every day life. Someone in the blackhawks organization really needs to sit him down and get him help before its too late
If he gets convicted here of r*pe I think its already to late for him. You are definitely right about his sense of entitlement ego and stupidity.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets convicted here of r*pe I think its already to late for him. You are definitely right about his sense of entitlement ego and stupidity.
With past precedent based on athletes as sad as it is he probably gets off. It could be too late tho especially if she has the evidence that is being talked about. If he does get off tho i would seriously hope the team takes some kind of action. Suspension and putting him in a program. He clearly has some major issues

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ready for football and hockey. I just can't do baseball for some reason

It's tougher if your baseball team isn't playing well - Phillies being awful for the last few years have done that - once it gets to the end of the baseball season, it gets more exciting though

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tougher if your baseball team isn't playing well - Phillies being awful for the last few years have done that - once it gets to the end of the baseball season, it gets more exciting though
I grew up a mets fan since i was 5 always liked the underdog. Its just too slow for me. Even when i played my father was pissed because i was an all star third baseman and he was a baseball fan. And i dropped it to go strictly hockey and football. I was a goalie and safety I liked the speed and contact. Baseball felt like too much standing for me I get fidgety when i stand too long

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up a mets fan since i was 5 always liked the underdog. Its just too slow for me. Even when i played my father was pissed because i was an all star third baseman and he was a baseball fan. And i dropped it to go strictly hockey and football. I was a goalie and safety I liked the speed and contact. Baseball felt like too much standing for me I get fidgety when i stand too long
I just noticed you have 73K posts 17k likes and 1k awards. Dam those are HOF numbers.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed you have 73K posts 17k likes and 1k awards. Dam those are HOF numbers.
Im all over the place mostly the doobs show and CFB boards. Generating a lot of gifs and memes 20k since january :L i need to hit the flyers boards more. I missed you guys :suds:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im all over the place mostly the doobs show and CFB boards. Generating a lot of gifs and memes 20k since january :L i need to hit the flyers boards more. I missed you guys :suds:
Definitely visit more there are a lot more posters during the season so don't be a stranger:suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely visit more there are a lot more posters during the season so don't be a stranger:suds:
I got caught up pinging between a lot of threads. But i will make this one of my main threads I've always liked talking to y'all

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is interested in getting a new NHL jersey, IceJerseys.com has a 30% sale off all jerseys through tomorrow :)

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think if he gets away with this he HAS to smarten up at this point.
Problem with him is that the more he gets away with the more hew thinks he can get away with.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Kane got pulled off the cover of NHL 16(it's just Jonathan Toews now) - I guess EA wanted to relieve theirselves of any possible issues if he was found guilty

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang in there. You will learn later in life to not sweat the small stuff. This place is a good place and sound off or just do something mindless. I have to use my brain so much at work during the day that I like to come here a few times to feel normal. Good luck however you decide to go. We have a good spread of ages here. I am 50. If you are going through something, I am sure someone here has been there and will give some support.
You old fart Chy:)