• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup in 2016 Thread!

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. The CFB forum is where I do most of my posting of late. Some funny guys over there. I love the gump fanbase.. Lol.. The Ducks fans are hilarious as well. Then there are those Wolverine guys:(

What about those Wolverine guys?

You mad because Harbaugh is going to lead them to a perfect season?

lol :suds:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im up all night :dhd:
Morning boys. I got a solid 2 hours of sleep err... Nap time in. Almost time to take my kayak out to the lake. What a great night to catch up with you guys from the past. Shit I think I broke my old record posting:) good times Clarky and Doobs. Keep stopping by, we love you here. I think awaz may be in Vegas at the "Bunny Ranch." I have not seen him here in a few days?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys. I got a solid 2 hours of sleep err... Nap time in. Almost time to take my kayak out to the lake. What a great night to catch up with you guys from the past. Shit I think I broke my old record posting:) good times Clarky and Doobs. Keep stopping by, we love you here. I think awaz may be in Vegas at the "Bunny Ranch." I have not seen him here in a few days?
He may have went to VA Tech campus to help psyche his boys up to play against OSU. :lol:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have went to VA Tech campus to help psyche his boys up to play against OSU. :lol:
Hey Las. Go check out the Doob Show season 13 from last night. You want good laughs, we were killing it last night ( Clarky, Doobs, me). Didn't get off untin 4am this morning. Lol