• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup in 2016 Thread!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

!!!

Too bad you have to actually buy the whole plan in order to get them, I'd love to get one of those but I guess that's a way to get more people interested

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

!!!

Too bad you have to actually buy the whole plan in order to get them, I'd love to get one of those but I guess that's a way to get more people interested
That's crap...I get the weekend plan every year. That's a sweet trio I'd like to have.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crap...I get the weekend plan every year. That's a sweet trio I'd like to have.

I think they should make plans where you get to pick whichever games you want - I know they exclude certain games because there are special events for those games or they make plans based on different events but it restricts what plans you can buy or go with

I wish they had specific bobble head nights instead of just giving it to season ticket holders or people who have plans - it would attract more of the casual fans because I think some fans have gotten pissed with the team the last few years

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to hoping that if Brayden Schenn is going to play the high slot on the PP he has learned how to shoot a one timer coming from the boards from Gee.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys.. It seems things are dead on the Flyers front. At least we have both Coots and Voracek locked up long term. No word on Schenn? ANyway, I'm taking the family up to Canada today for a couple of nights at Great Wolf Lodge.
Let me know about the fantasy hockey league Colbie. :suds:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys.. It seems things are dead on the Flyers front. At least we have both Coots and Voracek locked up long term. No word on Schenn? ANyway, I'm taking the family up to Canada today for a couple of nights at Great Wolf Lodge.

Will do!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun Mall !!!!!!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be in-let me know

I'll keep you in the loop! It looks like there are at least three people interested(Me, Mall and you) - 12 people would be great but 10 would work too - once I get to that number then I can think about when we would have it and all of those other details

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! Thanks JBM. I'm so ready for the season to start.

One thing I will say though, I think Konecny is the #3 prospect behind Provorov and Sanheim. I really think he's going to be a force. I love that pick so much.
I love Ghost and think he will be a top dman for us we can Konecny at number 4 if you don't mind. LOL

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Patrick Kane hit the news big in Buffalo again and not in a good way either. If the news is true, he may be one of the biggest douches in the NHL. What a way to piss off a great career by getting in trouble with the law. In this case, allegedly sexual assault.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought about taking a reprieve from this site for a period of time, I know it's the offseason and there's not much to talk about, but I've just been really lonely and stressed and not very happy and I feel like I need to step back for a while

I don't even have a "best friend", it's hard to enjoy a lot of things now and getting older(21 now) means that there's just more important things to worry about and there's just more stress and a lot of other things that make it less fun - I've had a hard time enjoying anything lately and posting on this site doesn't really help me right now - my brain and head in general is just clouded and it's hard to be positive about very many things in general right now

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought about taking a reprieve from this site for a period of time, I know it's the offseason and there's not much to talk about, but I've just been really lonely and stressed and not very happy and I feel like I need to step back for a while

I don't even have a "best friend", it's hard to enjoy a lot of things now and getting older(21 now) means that there's just more important things to worry about and there's just more stress and a lot of other things that make it less fun - I've had a hard time enjoying anything lately and posting on this site doesn't really help me right now - my brain and head in general is just clouded and it's hard to be positive about very many things in general right now

Sorry to hear,but at your age,I don't imagine you fully understand stress which is associated with marriage,job,kids,mortgages,bills,etc..

At 21,unless you're involved with a steady girl,enjoy yourself and date a few,to find the right one.
As long as you have friends,you don't necessarily need a "best" one for now-that 'll come in good time.

At 21.you should be worrying about a decent job(if you don't already have one) that pays well,but more importantly,that you're happy with.All the other things you mention are typical for people you're age.

Just like the Flyers,your future is going to be much brighter-take care