• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I am so far in the middle of this shit storm it's making me dizzy.

Shitstorm-flyer.jpg

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And IMHO thats the only reason your here, Because of Vita and Retro.

Please man you have made no sense and just keep the bullshit alive. I talk to gobs of other posters on here. The Hoop is a place that's not ran by nuns.

They actually get it. Unlike you.

Why don't you tell us what team had the better offer for Bradford? I'll wait for another deflection of an answer.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what name calling would that be? Did I call someone a prick?

At least you can answer a dam question.. It ain't hard man and it's not like i'm asking something tough.

Sorry - i'm gonna have fun with people on here that are asking for it. This dude can't answer a dam thing and has deflected practically everything I've asked him because HE DOESN'T HAVE A FLIPPING CLUE.
No your pissed cuz I wont answer your questions. Thats were the fit comes in wah wah.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please man you have made no sense and just keep the bullshit alive. I talk to gobs of other posters on here. The Hoop is a place that's not ran by nuns.

They actually get it. Unlike you.

Why don't you tell us what team had the better offer for Bradford? I'll wait for another deflection of an answer.
How do you keep a Pollock in suspense?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No your pissed cuz I wont answer your questions. Thats were the fit comes in wah wah.

Dude I am just laughing at you now as much as I was 3-4 hours ago.

Can you tell us who had the better offer for Bradford now?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer to the $2 question that Ozark won't answer is:

There was NO better offer than the one the Eagles gave the Rams.. WHY??

Because the Rams would have taken it.. :drool:

giphy.gif

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer to the $2 question that Ozark won't answer is:

There was NO better offer than the one the Eagles gave the Rams.. WHY??

Because the Rams would have taken it.. :drool:

View attachment 67864
Wrong again. Reread my original post on the topic. I stated In hindsight. You lose.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. Reread my original post on the topic. I stated In hindsight. You lose.

DO you even know the original post of this topic? :lol:

Please share with us where it's at and i'll be glad to read it. Is it in the last 100 pages? :dhd:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what name calling would that be? Did I call someone a prick?

Sorry - i'm gonna have fun with people on here that are asking for it. This dude can't answer a dam thing and has deflected practically everything I've asked him because HE DOESN'T HAVE A FLIPPING CLUE.

You mean those dumb & dumber pictures and the finger smelling w/Burt wasn't meant to imply anything about Ozark?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO you even know the original post of this topic? :lol:

Please share with us where it's at and i'll be glad to read it. Is it in the last 100 pages? :dhd:
Really? So everything I have said is correct you forgot long ago what you were talking about and have just done all this to personally attack me.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We continue and I guess always will go back and forth about Bradford. Bradford for Foles and a 2nd if Bradford played 8 games was maybe the best of both worlds. Could the Rams trust Bradford to stay healthy finally, no reason to think he would and Foles had 1 good year, could he have another, again no real reason to think he would or wouldn't. The 2nd rounder was the perk. Can Snead or Fisher make a good pick with that, again no reason to think they can but we will see. I'm glad Bradford is gone and don't care if Foles follows but to be sure, the Rams better get a QB that can move, use his head and read a defense or this time next year, we will have the same conversation.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean those dumb & dumber pictures and the finger smelling w/Burt wasn't meant to imply anything about Ozark?

Are pics name calling? :L What are we reading into things now? Imply what? That it's funny shit? Awwww sorry bud i'll cut out the fun shit.

Some of you need to get laid.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to get Ozark to breakdown his comparisons on QBs:
I'm gonna try to answer this the best way I can.

From a football standpoint, there will be experts who will need to or try to breakdown and compare the value of this trade, whether you agree or not SJ with the aspect that they evaluate the trade in whole or part is up to you. It's no different with another poster on here, right? So there is value in the fact that we traded away our starting QB who is has not been benched or who is not has not been put on IR for the season compared to the starting QB we took in return who has been benched for poor play.
(I'll add, just as Davis was benched last year for poor play. :lol:)

Just as there is value in acknowledging the difficulties in comparing the two QB who are in different systems (Oh and I think you have Chip's system a bit wrong, it's heavy run, quick pass high tempo, not heavy short pass high tempo) The hard part for me to compare the two is the systems as well, Chip uses the fast tempo to catch defenses off guard, get the match-ups he seeking to expose from tempo and use heavy run and short passes to exploit defenses. Fisher's is heavy run short passes to grind out the clock to maximize a well developed defense and use special teams to control clock.

So in essence, they both are heavy run, short pass oriented. So the QB's should be comparable, no?

Even with all of this said, I disagree with Ozarksram in the end because I believe Fisher couldn't survive another year if we stayed with SB and he went out for the season on injury with his contract. Getting rid of that was a critical aspect to the contract on the Rams end of it. That alone made the trade a good one for the Rams IMO and that was accomplished the day the contract was ratified.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? So everything I have said is correct you forgot long ago what you were talking about and have just done all this to personally attack me.

Goodness man. I can't keep track of all your posts. But I don't expect you to start answering questions..

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are pics name calling? :L What are we reading into things now? Imply what? That it's funny shit? Awwww sorry bud i'll cut out the fun shit.

Some of you need to get laid.
Sure deflector will do.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From a football standpoint, there will be experts who will need to or try to breakdown and compare the value of this trade, whether you agree or not SJ with the aspect that they evaluate the trade in whole or part is up to you. It's no different with another poster on here, right? So there is value in the fact that we traded away our starting QB who is has not been benched or who is not has not been put on IR for the season compared to the starting QB we took in return who has been benched for poor play. (I'll add, just as Davis was benched last year for poor play. :lol:)

Just as there is value in acknowledging the difficulties in comparing the two QB who are in different systems (Oh and I think you have Chip's system a bit wrong, it's heavy run, quick pass high tempo, not heavy short pass high tempo) The hard part for me to compare the two is the systems as well, Chip uses the fast tempo to catch defenses off guard, get the match-ups he seeking to expose from tempo and use heavy run and short passes to exploit defenses. Fisher's is heavy run short passes to grind out the clock to maximize a well developed defense and use special teams to control clock.

So in essence, they both are heavy run, short pass oriented. So the QB's should be comparable, no?

Even with all of this said, I disagree with Ozarksram in the end because I believe Fisher couldn't survive another year if we stayed with SB and he went out for the season on injury with his contract. Getting rid of that was a critical aspect to the contract on the Rams end of it. That alone made the trade a good one for the Rams IMO and that was accomplished the day the contract was ratified.

Chip wasn't run heavy last night and there have been plenty other games where he went pass happy aka Mike Martz.

But it's great to have someone tell their thoughts and opinions of FOOTBALL so for that... Thank you! :suds:

In regards to my other point, DO you think Bradford would have made this offense better? We talked about this Oline early in the season and we both had doubts. Saffold in = maybe average, but with him out and when Havenstein was out.. Pass blocking is not good.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From a football standpoint, there will be experts who will need to or try to breakdown and compare the value of this trade, whether you agree or not SJ with the aspect that they evaluate the trade in whole or part is up to you. It's no different with another poster on here, right? So there is value in the fact that we traded away our starting QB who is has not been benched or who is not has not been put on IR for the season compared to the starting QB we took in return who has been benched for poor play.
(I'll add, just as Davis was benched last year for poor play. :lol:)

Most of you have missed my point. IMO this trade is a bust. My problem is what did we miss out on in other offers. This is hindsight yes. But there were other offers, Fisher pushed for Foles. I never had a problem trading Bradford.