• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are quite the deflector and need a dam Kleenex. You brought this on big boy so if you can't take it..

Go ahead and :kissass:

No, you're just a prick and can't help yourself.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but most sites you go to, most conversations on tv, when they are talking about the number 1 defense its the defense that has given up the least yards, its pretty much always been that way
No my brother, the NFL website is talking about TOTAL Defense, look it up! The part of talking about the number 1 defense is inferred by some including you. If it were to be quantified in that manner by the NFL, they would have stated it that way, right?
Go to the NFL site ask for Offensive team leaders, Arizona will come up and 422.9YPG will be right next to their name! ask for NFL total defense and Denver pops up 279.9.; Now if you want to click on a different category, say fewest points allowed that will be rearranged.
I understand, it let's you query in a number of fashions, and the default is set to 'Total Defense' which tabulates yards given up, not 'Top Rated Defense' which is not quantified, you are just assuming, the default (Total Defense) is set to provide you with a top rating list.
But Total Offense and Total Defense go by yardage, so I guess I don't know what your argument is. The rams have the 22nd ranked defense, not the 22nd ranked defense in rushing or passing or giving up points, so ya that would mean it is total defense unless stated otherwise?
My argument here is, you are pointing to data as fact when in fact it's just the default data set and you want to pawn it off as fact in rating defenses as a whole. Most sites, and Most conversations are not All sites, and All conversationsm so that alone makes it disputable and a not fact.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking me nicely by saying if you were a MOD you would boot me? I'm a bully? WTF is wrong with you man? All I did was ask you a few questions that you couldn't answer and just tried to deflect.. All you said was (and I still don't get it) Bradford is starting and Foles is not so that = what?

You deflected your way to who knows where and here we are.

I'm just laughing. I thought it was funny. All you are is one of those ballerina dancers that dance around bullshit.
All you have done is make a fool of yourself. You couldnt or wouldnt remain in the context of my topic. But you get angry at me. Why would I answer asinine questions that had nothing to do with the topic. Any question you had on topic I answered.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're just a prick and can't help yourself.

son an idiot.jpg

Goodness.. I'm a prick because i'm trying to make sense of what he said? Please man. I've already laughed plenty today..

It's been 3-4 hours now and I still don't know what that shit means..

"Bradford is starting, Foles is not.."

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have done is make a fool of yourself. You couldnt or wouldnt remain in the context of my topic. But you get angry at me. Why would I answer asinine questions that had nothing to do with the topic. Any question you had on topic I answered.

Oh please share your topic with me... Trade = bust because Bradford is starting and Foles is not? 2nd round draft pick is a big ???

Asinine questions? :lol: Wow man you are mental

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 67855

Goodness.. I'm a prick because i'm trying to make sense of what he said? Please man. I've already laughed plenty today..

There is a reason you don't understand but we don't have expertise To help.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 67855

No, not because you're trying to figure out what he said, but the bullshit memes and comments that are unnecessary. Let's be real, you're more in your element in the vent thread than on the regular board.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #2989: Asinine questions

The REAL answer is this: You cannot compare 2 QBs in 2 totally opposite offenses. It doesn't take a genius to see that Bradford is having a better year and looks good when defenses let him sit back in the pocket and do not come after him. He picks you apart with 5-7 yard passes right? THAT'S WHAT CHIP's OFFENSE IS ALL ABOUT + Chip has some weapons and I would say an average/above average Oline + it's up-tempo which is perfect for Bradford. He has made some good throws this year no doubt and he's made some bad throws. He makes a lot of BAD throws when he has a good defense all up in his face. :facepalm5: Chip knew he was getting a good QB for HIS offense.. But Chip's offense ain't winning rings my man. He's Mike Martz 2.0 as a coach and as a GM!

So my question is: Would Bradford have been the Bradford we are seeing in Philly if he was on the Rams this year? IMO no because this is the same old sorry ass Rams on offense as usual.

My other question is: Who IN THE HELL would have given more than Chip Kelly gave us for Bradford? Because that was the BEST offer. Chip is a good coach and has a tough offense to defend against, but he's a shit GM. The money he gave Demarco Murray and the #2 CB from Seattle was stupid. And Bradford ain't taking the Eagles to the promise land Ozark.. The Eagles may end up winning that sorry ass division, but the Eagles are NOT going anywhere.

WHY? Because Bradford can't handle pressure (for the 1801st time) against good defenses AND he can't make plays like Russell Wilson, Aaron Rogers, or Cam Newton can.

So losing Bradford and that contract + gaining Foles and a 2nd rounder is absolutely GRRRRRREAT.

What asinine questions!!!! That you can't answer..

WHY? - another question that's asinine

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not because you're trying to figure out what he said, but the bullshit memes and comments that are unnecessary. Let's be real, you're more in your element in the vent thread than on the regular board.

I am in my element anywhere you put me. Some of you all just can't handle the truth and can't see outside the box.

I can talk to @Vitamike and @Retroram52 and gobs of others about football

ALL
DAY
LONG

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #2989: Asinine questions

The REAL answer is this: You cannot compare 2 QBs in 2 totally opposite offenses. It doesn't take a genius to see that Bradford is having a better year and looks good when defenses let him sit back in the pocket and do not come after him. He picks you apart with 5-7 yard passes right? THAT'S WHAT CHIP's OFFENSE IS ALL ABOUT + Chip has some weapons and I would say an average/above average Oline + it's up-tempo which is perfect for Bradford. He has made some good throws this year no doubt and he's made some bad throws. He makes a lot of BAD throws when he has a good defense all up in his face. :facepalm5: Chip knew he was getting a good QB for HIS offense.. But Chip's offense ain't winning rings my man. He's Mike Martz 2.0 as a coach and as a GM!

So my question is: Would Bradford have been the Bradford we are seeing in Philly if he was on the Rams this year? IMO no because this is the same old sorry ass Rams on offense as usual.

My other question is: Who IN THE HELL would have given more than Chip Kelly gave us for Bradford? Because that was the BEST offer. Chip is a good coach and has a tough offense to defend against, but he's a shit GM. The money he gave Demarco Murray and the #2 CB from Seattle was stupid. And Bradford ain't taking the Eagles to the promise land Ozark.. The Eagles may end up winning that sorry ass division, but the Eagles are NOT going anywhere.

WHY? Because Bradford can't handle pressure (for the 1801st time) against good defenses AND he can't make plays like Russell Wilson, Aaron Rogers, or Cam Newton can.

So losing Bradford and that contract + gaining Foles and a 2nd rounder is absolutely GRRRRRREAT.

What asinine questions!!!! That you can't answer..

WHY? - another question that's asinine

One of your questions is not answerable. The other assumes there were no other offers. We know this to be untrue.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YALL were going down this negative path waaay before I showed up today, so don't put this shit on me.

But I will SURE AS HELL put you right back in your place.

Sam Bradford is an average QB and isn't going to win titles against solid defenses.. I said the guy is getting better in an offense perfect for him, but he's still the same QB when pressured.

Get over it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your questions is not answerable. The other assumes there where no other offer. We know this to be untrue.

Imagine that.. You answered JACK SQUAT

MattFoleyMotivationalSpeaker.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your questions is not answerable. The other assumes there were no other offers. We know this to be untrue.

Ok so what was the other offer and how good was it?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As retro once told me. "Read up on it for yourself." pharapharsing

I thought that would be your response. You and Coug do your own research in books you write yourself right?

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in my element anywhere you put me. Some of you all just can't handle the truth and can't see outside the box.

ALL
DAY
LONG

No, you can't help yourself with the name calling and taking pot shots at posters.

As far as the trade goes, I think both teams lost, but we got the better end of the deal. We lose Bradford's cap number and were able to bring in Ayers & Fairley because of it. But, we extended Foles-which I liked at the time considering it wasn't a lot of money for a starting QB and the cap hit wouldn't be bad if he didn't perform- and he's not a starter and we're still a losing team. Hopefully the extra draft pick turns out to be a good player.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ALL
DAY
LONG
And IMHO thats the only reason your here, Because of Vita and Retro.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you can't help yourself with the name calling and taking pot shots at posters.

As far as the trade goes, I think both teams lost, but we got the better end of the deal. We lose Bradford's cap number and were able to bring in Ayers & Fairley because of it. But, we extended Foles-which I liked at the time considering it wasn't a lot of money for a starting QB and the cap hit wouldn't be bad if he didn't perform- and he's not a starter and we're still a losing team. Hopefully the extra draft pick turns out to be a good player.

And what name calling would that be? Did I call someone a prick?

At least you can answer a dam question.. It ain't hard man and it's not like i'm asking something tough.

Sorry - i'm gonna have fun with people on here that are asking for it. This dude can't answer a dam thing and has deflected practically everything I've asked him because HE DOESN'T HAVE A FLIPPING CLUE.