• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We continue and I guess always will go back and forth about Bradford. Bradford for Foles and a 2nd if Bradford played 8 games was maybe the best of both worlds. Could the Rams trust Bradford to stay healthy finally, no reason to think he would and Foles had 1 good year, could he have another, again no real reason to think he would or wouldn't. The 2nd rounder was the perk. Can Snead or Fisher make a good pick with that, again no reason to think they can but we will see. I'm glad Bradford is gone and don't care if Foles follows but to be sure, the Rams better get a QB that can move, use his head and read a defense or this time next year, we will have the same conversation.

1078584.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you have missed my point. IMO this trade is a bust. My problem is what did we miss out on in other offers. This is hindsight yes. But there were other offers, Fisher pushed for Foles. I never had a problem trading Bradford.

No some of us have just asked WHY you think this trade is a bust and what's your reasoning behind it..

All I have gotten so far is: "Bradford is starting and Foles is not"

I know Chip Kelly said he was already offered a 1st rounder for Bradford AFTER he traded for him - which I call BS. And I know Fisher said the Rams were offered a late-1st rounder for Bradford - but you still don't have a QB, just a late 1st rounder.

So how are any of those better than a QB like Foles and a 2nd rounder? That's just one of my few asinine questions :D

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer to the $2 question that Ozark won't answer is:

There was NO better offer than the one the Eagles gave the Rams.. WHY??

Because the Rams would have taken it.. :drool:
As I recall, JF said they had a few offers for SB but none came with a starting QB. I guess in hindsight, not even the Eagles offer came with a starting QB. :lol:

I say this in jest a bit because IMO it's really just not now. I'm not sure exactly what Foles needs, but my guess is long term, he will make another mark somewhere, sometime in the league.

He has the tools, we've seen it! But it needs to be the right fit for him.

(Hell, I'll say the same thing about SB, but his window is closing faster than the window for NF)

After all, they did say on the SNF broadcast; They weren't sure whether or not SB would be back next year in Philly, but there will be plenty of teams calling on his services. :nod:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are pics name calling? :L What are we reading into things now? Imply what? That it's funny shit? Awwww sorry bud i'll cut out the fun shit.

Some of you need to get laid.

Oh give me a break, you know it was. It's not just random funny pics.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall, JF said they had a few offers for SB but none came with a starting QB. I guess in hindsight, not even the Eagles offer came with a starting QB. :lol:

I say this in jest a bit because IMO it's really just not now. I'm not sure exactly what Foles needs, but my guess is long term, he will make another mark somewhere, sometime in the league.

He has the tools, we've seen it! But it needs to be the right fit for him.

(Hell, I'll say the same thing about SB, but his window is closing faster than the window for NF)

After all, they did say on the SNF broadcast; They weren't sure whether or not SB would be back next year in Philly, but there will be plenty of team calling on his services. :nod:
I dont think thats right. I thought there was talk of the Browns offering Manizel. Not that he is a world beater.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh give me a break, you know it was. It's not just random funny pics.

Ok now you have me laughing. Are you a female with short hair by chance? :scratch:

Butch_Femme_Society_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

I'm a bit of a smartass so I like humor and I like football, basketball, golf, skinny skiing, bull fights on acid, shooting guns, etc. Sometimes I combine them all into into funny shit.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got on Pro Focus football a well respected rating system on all players in the NFL based on the current season. they break it down with Elite Status as only 3 QB's qualified for. Then Pro Bowl, Above Avg Starter, Avg Starter, Below Avg Starter, Back up, Below Replacement

TOP QB's RANKINGS

1. Big Ben 99.4 overall Elite status
2. C. Palmer 99.4 Elite
3. T. Brady 94.1 Elite status
4. C. Newton 87.1 Pro Bowl status
5. R. Wilson 87 Pro bowl status
6. A. Dalton 84.7 Above Avg Starter
7.D. Brees 83.5 Above Avg Starter
8. A. Rodgers 83 Above Avg Starter
9. D. Carr 82.1 Above Avg Starter
10. T. Tayler 81.9 Above Avg Starter
11. SAM BRADFORD 79.5 Above Avg Starter Yes Sam is ranked 11th in the NFL. Would be 10th but Tayler gets a lot of points for his running ability which does make sense.

33. Nick Foles 53.9 Below Replacment

K. Keenum 68 Avg Starter

A. Davis 72.2 Avg Starter Hey Smed I was wrong he's ranked higher then back up.

Sanchez 69.4 Avg Starter

Really a cool site breaks down match ups

Last edited:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now you have me laughing. Are you a female with short hair by chance? :scratch:

View attachment 67872

I'm a bit of a smartass so I like humor and I like football, basketball, golf, skinny skiing, bull fights on acid, shooting guns, etc. Sometimes I combine them all into into funny shit.
No you know what you are. Then you try and play it off.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you know what you are. Then you try and play it off.

So you are saying you are who we thought they were? Or you are who we thought you were?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got on Pro Focus football a well respected rating system on all players in the NFL based on the current season. they break it down with Elite Status as only 3 QB's qualified for. Then Pro Bowl, Above Avg Starter, Avg Starter, Below Avg Starter, Back up, Below Replacement

TOP QB's RANKINGS

1. Big Ben 99.4 overall Elite status
2. C. Palmer 99.4 Elite
3. T. Brady 94.1 Elite status
4. C. Newton 87.1 Pro Bowl status
5. R. Wilson 87 Pro bowl status
6. A. Dalton 84.7 Above Avg Starter
7.D. Brees 83.5 Above Avg Starter
8. A. Rodgers 83 Above Avg Starter
9. D. Carr 82.1 Above Avg Starter
10. T. Tayler 81.9 Above Avg Starter
11. SAM BRADFORD 79.5 Above Avg Starter Yes Sam is ranked 11th in the NFL. Would be 10th but Tayler gets a lot of points for his running ability which does make sense.

33. Nick Foles 53.9 Below Replacment

K. Keenum 68 Below Avg Starter

A. Davis 72.2 Below Avg Starter Hey Smed I was wrong he's ranked higher then back up.

Look at the distance between Davis and Bradford :heh: That is what stats tell you.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip wasn't run heavy last night and there have been plenty other games where he went pass happy aka Mike Martz.
Right, they were playing behind from the get, right? Teams only get to use their systems well when things are going well, otherwise they feel the need to go away from what they want to do to get back in it (What some of you call 'garbage stats') Let's face it Chip's Eagles haven't been able to run the ball since week one and all season, disagree? The NE game was just one of those fluke games that happens in the NFL every season. The Pats were missing what Edlemon and Gronk that game possibly? Both who require doubles and along with Tom & Bill are the reason the Pat's are having another one of 'those' seasons.

In regards to my other point, DO you think Bradford would have made this offense better? We talked about this Oline early in the season and we both had doubts. Saffold in = maybe average, but with him out and when Havenstein was out.. Pass blocking is not good.
Health was critical, both his and Gurley, combined, I think if you look at Foles play and the close games that we lost we could be 8-6 or better & in the hunt right now with SB at QB had both those two stayed healthy.

Honestly, outside of the SB haters, I don't think too many would disagree, but where would we be with SB for next year?

Didn't like his contract once the new CBA took over (That put us in a very bad place compared to other first round QB picks with the new CBA) and I'm glad we are no longer stuck with the richest rookie deal of all time.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, they were playing behind from the get, right? Teams only get to use their systems well when things are going well, otherwise they feel the need to go away from what they want to do to get back in it (What some of you call 'garbage stats') Let's face it Chip's Eagles haven't been able to run the ball since week one and all season, disagree? The NE game was just one of those fluke games that happens in the NFL every season. The Pats were missing what Edlemon and Gronk that game possibly? Both who require doubles and along with Tom & Bill are the reason the Pat's are having another one of 'those' seasons.

Health was critical, both his and Gurley, combined, I think if you look at Foles play and the close games that we lost we could be 8-6 or better & in the hunt right now with SB at QB had both those two stayed healthy.

Honestly, outside of the SB haters, I don't think too many would disagree, but where would we be with SB for next year?

Didn't like his contract once the new CBA took over (That put us in a very bad place compared to other first round QB picks with the new CBA) and I'm glad we are no longer stuck with the richest rookie deal of all time.

No sir.. Close game thru first half. Was back and forth. Chip just didn't run the ball. Demarco barely saw the field. Chip went for it on 4th and 1 with Ryan Matthews and they showed Demarco on the sideline.. AZ shut it down. It was a lot of garbage time in the 2nd half, but eagles had 4 turnovers and that was all she wrote.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you have missed my point. IMO this trade is a bust. My problem is what did we miss out on in other offers. This is hindsight yes. But there were other offers, Fisher pushed for Foles. I never had a problem trading Bradford.
The point is, there according to Fisher there were no other offers where we would receive a starting QB in return and Fisher wasn't going to go that route, so basically there were no other viable (To Fisher) trade options.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, there according to Fisher there were no other offers where we would receive a starting QB in return and Fisher wasn't going to go that route, so basically there were no other viable (To Fisher) trade options.
That very well maybe. We will never really no for sure. But I do remember talk of the Browns and Manziel. Fisher may not have seen him as a starter and with good reason.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think thats right. I thought there was talk of the Browns offering Manizel. Not that he is a world beater.
I doubt that report had any legitimacy or was in crazy favor with picks going to the Browns, after the article we saw today about JF wanting Johnny Football in the draft. (On that note, I'm glad he took the BPA and Donald though!!)
I just think if that report was true, we had to be getting the raw end of the deal bc JF loves the dude. :nod: