• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to get Ozark to breakdown his comparisons on QBs:

samuel L and goat.gif

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, maybe my memory is blurry, not sure, but I do know for a "fact" that I had Coug on ignore before that game, I had become tired of his BS Sammy comments! Now I could see others responses to his comments, but I couldn't see his, maybe I responded to their comments, I don't know? while there were people taunting him, I don't believe I had any communication with him at all before the game:noidea:
Now I don't remember someone wanted to bet him about Avatars, and there were other comments made.
Immediately after the game I un-ignored him, because I saw others already responding to his I could only imagine, ridiculous posts.
I will admit that I lit into him "after" the game, because he was saying it was all Sammys doing and spouting about how no other QB could go in there and beat Brady, and as you say yada yada yada!

Ya he back pedaled "a little" and said it was a team effort later on, but it was still more Sammys great play.

but do you see a pattern here? yes Coug is entitled to his opinion, but a lot ,and I mean a lot of people rip into him, because of his blinded opinions of things! As some one else said, alot of his comments are laughable!
Dont see alot just you and another. Most of the others I believe are just tired of the whole thing.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB's comparison by Ozark:

Uniform color
Height
Jock strap size
color of shoes strings
stats

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make it real simple for you Ozark:

Eagles vs. Patriots - More points were scored by special teams and defense than the offense + Bradford played a good enough game to win and had ZERO turnovers.

Eagles vs. Cardinals - Bradford had a better than average 1st half, the defense wasn't great for the Eagles, and Bradford killed ANY chance of the Eagles coming back by turning it over 3 times.

I mean a spade is a spade. But acting like Smed and "another poster" somewhat pick on Coug is a crock of shit. Coug is out his dam mind at times and have LOVE IN HIS HEART. It's all play and fun until it's gone over board and the horse has been dead for a year.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my child you figured it out yet in the context of my original post. Or still just name calling.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles vs. Patriots - More points were scored by special teams and defense than the offense + Bradford played a good enough game to win and had ZERO turnovers.

Eagles vs. Cardinals - Bradford had a better than average 1st half, the defense wasn't great for the Eagles, and Bradford killed ANY chance of the Eagles coming back by turning it over 3 times.

I mean a spade is a spade. But acting like Smed and "another poster" somewhat pick on Coug is a crock of shit. Coug is out his dam mind at times and have LOVE IN HIS HEART. It's all play and fun until it's gone over board and the horse has been dead for a year.
This is just crap man. Just crap.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took you for older than 12.

I know.. you comparing anything is like playing the game memory for toddlers. It's just funny you can't even back up why it is you think the trade was a bust or how you decifer 2 QBs on 2 different teams.

Not to mention, Sam ain t doing any better in STL. + we get a 2nd round pick.

:drool:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.. you comparing anything is like playing the game memory for toddlers. It's just funny you can't even back up why it is you think the trade was a bust or how you decifer 2 QBs on 2 different teams.

Not to mention, Sam ain t doing any better in STL. + we get a 2nd round pick.

:drool:
Back what up. I spoke plain. What did you not get.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my child you figured it out yet in the context of my original post. Or still just name calling.

Name calling? Where? You need a big hug or a Kleenex? It's people like you on the hoop that deflect and bullshit - that need to go away for a bit. Take a break.

I want to talk football.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are indisputable, like laws of physics. When stating facts they must be listed as indisputable as in ....'The NFL ranks the Rams total defense at No, 22' because there are many organizations that rate defenses. And as a matter of fact the NFL doesn't rank 'defense' by total yards, as you are stating Smed, they are ranking 'total defense'. There is a difference, when stating fact.

If all fairness, and it's a fact!, neither SB's or NF's eyes were all that crossed prior to playing for the Rams', right? :lol:

Sorry, but most sites you go to, most conversations on tv, when they are talking about the number 1 defense its the defense that has given up the least yards, its pretty much always been that way Go to the NFL site ask for Offensive team leaders, Arizona will come up and 422.9YPG will be right next to their name! ask for NFL total defense and Denver pops up 279.9.; Now if you want to click on a different category, say fewest points allowed that will be rearranged.

But Total Offense and Total Defense go by yardage, so I guess I don't know what your argument is. The rams have the 22nd ranked defense, not the 22nd ranked defense in rushing or passing or giving up points, so ya that would mean it is total defense unless stated otherwise?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for SJ. In the context of my original post. Being able to compare Bradford and Foles. Bradford is starting Foles is not. In my opinion end of story.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called me a 12 year old!!!!

upset special.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for SJ. In the context of my original post. Being able to compare Bradford and Foles. Bradford is starting Foles is not. In my opinion end of story.

SO Bradford is starting and Foles is not - that's how you breakdown who won the trade?

speechless.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"This is just crap man. Crap" - Ozark

So what was your take to the 2 games? :what:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont see alot just you and another. Most of the others I believe are just tired of the whole thing.
Doesn't change the fact that I had ignored Coug prior to that game, so not sure how you could clump me into the group you clumped me into?
and don't kid yourself, there are mo0re than two of us that rip into Coug, many more than two!