• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you are. If your done be done. As far as your blanket statement about not being able to compare. Its horse crap.

I would argue that it's hard to compare the too. When one doesn't play anymore. :nod:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you are. If your done be done. As far as your blanket statement about not being able to compare. Its horse DEAD crap.

FIFY ;)

And since that was such a blanket statement, tell me how you compare Foles and Bradford as QBs? How is it a bust of trade if you don't even know who the Rams are going to draft in the 2nd round of the 2016 draft yet?

How do you compare QBs? By height? Who's eyes are crossed more? How Foles and the Rams beat AZ in AZ and Bradford and the Eagles got blown-out at home? Do you take into account the style of offense that is being played? Weapons/playmakers? Oline? Do you think Bradford would be better in the Rams offense or the hurry-up style of Philly where they throw underneath 80% of the time?

Or do you just keep it simple and go by QB rating and not look at all the grey areas involved on offense?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since that was such a blanket statement, tell me how you compare Foles and Bradford as QBs? How is it a bust of trade if you don't even know who the Rams are going to draft in the 2nd round of the 2016 draft yet?

How do you compare QBs? By height? Who's eyes are crossed more? How Foles and the Rams beat AZ in AZ and Bradford and the Eagles got blown-out at home? Do you take into account the style of offense that is being played? Weapons/playmakers? Oline? Do you think Bradford would be better in the Rams offense or the hurry-up style of Philly where they throw underneath 80% of the time?

Or do you just keep it simple and go by QB rating and not look at all the grey areas involved on offense?

OK you want to address me as a child. I will give you my opinion. Kelly knew what he was doing when he traded Foles. You follow? Bradford is starting. Foles is not. Any monies saved by the trade were wiped out by the Foles extension. The 2nd round pick is a non factor a crap shoot. In essence we screwed the pooch. We could have gotten more for Bradford elsewhere. In hindsight.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Rams have the 22nd ranked defense, 12th in the NFC is fact
Facts are indisputable, like laws of physics. When stating facts they must be listed as indisputable as in ....'The NFL ranks the Rams total defense at No, 22' because there are many organizations that rate defenses. And as a matter of fact the NFL doesn't rank 'defense' by total yards, as you are stating Smed, they are ranking 'total defense'. There is a difference, when stating fact.

Who's eyes are crossed more?
In all fairness, and it's a fact!, neither SB's or NF's eyes were all that crossed prior to playing for the Rams', right? :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. For the antis its yada yada Bradford sucks, yada yada yada Bradford sucks. Its called spin. As long as you put the yada yadas in there its all good. But of coarse you can sense an underlying theme. :pound:

sorry Ozark, but you must not remember the immediate posts from Coug stating that Sammy went into NE and beat them, and how many other QB's have done that? He went into NE and beat Brady! that's all we heard.
I for one said Philly won that game more because of their defense, and that Sammy helped, but Coug kept keep heaping all the laurels on Sammy ?:noidea::noidea:

Ive also said that Sammy has actually made some nice throws over the past few games, but Ive also contended that he is average at best, doesn't mean he sucks, but average, at best!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry Ozark, but you must not remember the immediate posts from Coug stating that Sammy went into NE and beat them, and how many other QB's have done that? He went into NE and beat Brady! that's all we heard.
I for one said Philly won that game more because of their defense, and that Sammy helped, but Coug kept keep heaping all the laurels on Sammy ?:noidea::noidea:
No need to be sorry. I dont remember it that way. I do remember him (27) being taunted unmercifully by you and another poster before the game. If he did gloat you had it coming.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you didn't watch the Giants/Panthers game or the Steeler/Broncos game. They game was lost when Bradford turned it over 3 times in the 2nd half Coug. Tough to comeback on a good team when you are coughing it up.

I was going to post the same thing, thanks for saving me the trouble, even though Im sure its not the same in someones mind

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you compare QB play with entirely different offenses with different Olines and different WRs/TEs all in a different style of offense? Rams are ground and pound mostly.. Chip Kelly is all about pushing the clock and throwing a lot.

So the true answer is you cannot really compare Bradford and Foles. Sam would have failed in this Rams' offense and would probably be hurt, so I will take the 2nd rounder all day with Foles and move on. I will also hope we don't waste this pick. :hope:

I'm not trying to argue with you all.. Just over the dead horse being mauled. :lol:

You all are discussing 2 average QBs, sometimes good on a blue moon. Both very similar, just in different systems with different protection and different weapons.

I would take Zac Ertz all day on the Rams.

If Im not mistaken, Sanchez had comparable numbers for Philly last year?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK you want to address me as a child. I will give you my opinion. Kelly knew what he was doing when he traded Foles. You follow? Bradford is starting. Foles is not. Any monies saved by the trade were wiped out by the Foles extension. The 2nd round pick is a non factor a crap shoot. In essence we screwed the pooch. We could have gotten more for Bradford elsewhere. In hindsight.

I'm addressing you as crabby Patty, not a child. And i'm trying to talk football without dealing with mood swings..

The REAL answer is this: You cannot compare 2 QBs in 2 totally opposite offenses. It doesn't take a genius to see that Bradford is having a better year and looks good when defenses let him sit back in the pocket and do not come after him. He picks you apart with 5-7 yard passes right? THAT'S WHAT CHIP's OFFENSE IS ALL ABOUT + Chip has some weapons and I would say an average/above average Oline + it's up-tempo which is perfect for Bradford. He has made some good throws this year no doubt and he's made some bad throws. He makes a lot of BAD throws when he has a good defense all up in his face. :facepalm5: Chip knew he was getting a good QB for HIS offense.. But Chip's offense ain't winning rings my man. He's Mike Martz 2.0 as a coach and as a GM!

So my question is: Would Bradford have been the Bradford we are seeing in Philly if he was on the Rams this year? IMO no because this is the same old sorry ass Rams on offense as usual.

My other question is: Who IN THE HELL would have given more than Chip Kelly gave us for Bradford? Because that was the BEST offer. Chip is a good coach and has a tough offense to defend against, but he's a shit GM. The money he gave Demarco Murray and the #2 CB from Seattle was stupid. And Bradford ain't taking the Eagles to the promise land Ozark.. The Eagles may end up winning that sorry ass division, but the Eagles are NOT going anywhere.

WHY? Because Bradford can't handle pressure (for the 1801st time) against good defenses AND he can't make plays like Russell Wilson, Aaron Rogers, or Cam Newton can.

So losing Bradford and that contract + gaining Foles and a 2nd rounder is absolutely GRRRRRREAT.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm addressing you as a crabass, not a child. And i'm trying to talk football without dealing with mood swings..

The REAL answer is this: You cannot compare 2 QBs in 2 totally opposite offenses. It doesn't take a genius to see that Bradford is having a better year and looks good when defenses let him sit back in the pocket and do not come after him. He picks you apart with 5-7 yard passes right? THAT'S WHAT CHIP's OFFENSE IS ALL ABOUT + Chip has some weapons and I would say an average/above average Oline + it's up-tempo which is perfect for Bradford. He has made some good throws this year no doubt and he's made some bad throws. He makes a lot of BAD throws when he has a good defense all up in his face. :facepalm5: Chip knew he was getting a good QB for HIS offense.. But Chip's offense ain't winning rings my man. He's Mike Martz 2.0 as a coach and as a GM!

So my question is: Would Bradford have been the Bradford we are seeing in Philly if he was on the Rams this year? IMO no because this is the same old sorry ass Rams on offense as usual.

My other question is: Who IN THE HELL would have given more than Chip Kelly gave us for Bradford? Because that was the BEST offer. Chip is a good coach and has a tough offense to defend against, but he's a shit GM. The money he gave Demarco Murray and the #2 CB from Seattle was stupid. And Bradford ain't taking the Eagles to the promise land Ozark.. The Eagles may end up winning that sorry ass division, but the Eagles are NOT going anywhere.

WHY? Because Bradford can't handle pressure (for the 1801st time) against good defenses AND he can't make plays like Russell Wilson, Aaron Rogers, or Cam Newton can.

So losing Bradford and that contract + gaining Foles and a 2nd rounder is absolutely GRRRRRREAT.
Your real answer is real only to you. If you wish to believe there were no other offers well good for you. You ignored most of my post to throw your fit. Waste of space.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Im not mistaken, Sanchez had comparable numbers for Philly last year?

Bradford is perfect for Chip's offense. Sanchez is Sanchez - he's a good back up might be able to start for a few other teams..

But again, is Chip Kelly's offense winning titles? IMO no. As we get closer to the playoffs, more teams are going to tee off on Bradford, especially if Chip forgets about the run game..

Sounds familiar?? Mike Martz :lol: I swear Chip is him reincarnated

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good Lord dude.. :L

"Kelly knew what he was doing" - covered
"Bradford is starting, Foles is not" :L covered
"$ saved" - great
"2nd round draft pick" - :lol: is a 2nd round pick
"we could have gotten more for Bradford elsewhere" -- funny shit

Now stop crying and answer the questions I brought up.. Any answers I gave are obviously my opinion.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your real answer is real only to you. If you wish to believe there were no other offers well good for you. You ignored most of my post to throw your fit. Waste of space.

I'm still waiting on your answers dude. How do YOU compare QBs?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord dude.. :L

"Kelly knew what he was doing" - covered
"Bradford is starting, Foles is not" :L covered
"$ saved" - great
"2nd round draft pick" - :lol: is a 2nd round pick
"we could have gotten more for Bradford elsewhere" -- funny shit

Now stop crying and answer the questions I brought up.. Any answers I gave are obviously my opinion.
I dont agree with any of your answers why in the hell would entertain answering a question for you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont agree with any of your answers why in the hell would entertain answering a question for you.

That's great you don't agree. It's a free country. SO HOW DO YOU COMPARE QBs?

:painkiller:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was answered in my first post that got your panties all in a wad.

You have dodged and deflected any question I have because you don't have a clue as to what the fuck you are talking about.

Just talking out your ass and you still can't tell me how you breakdown a comparison.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have dodges and deflected any question I have because you don't have a clue as to what the fuck you are talking about.

Just talking out your ass and you still can't tell me how you breakdown a comparison.
This is a lie friend.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to be sorry. I dont remember it that way. I do remember him (27) being taunted unmercifully by you and another poster before the game. If he did gloat you had it coming.

Sorry, maybe my memory is blurry, not sure, but I do know for a "fact" that I had Coug on ignore before that game, I had become tired of his BS Sammy comments! Now I could see others responses to his comments, but I couldn't see his, maybe I responded to their comments, I don't know? while there were people taunting him, I don't believe I had any communication with him at all before the game:noidea:
Now I don't remember someone wanted to bet him about Avatars, and there were other comments made.
Immediately after the game I un-ignored him, because I saw others already responding to his I could only imagine, ridiculous posts.
I will admit that I lit into him "after" the game, because he was saying it was all Sammys doing and spouting about how no other QB could go in there and beat Brady, and as you say yada yada yada!

Ya he back pedaled "a little" and said it was a team effort later on, but it was still more Sammys great play.

but do you see a pattern here? yes Coug is entitled to his opinion, but a lot ,and I mean a lot of people rip into him, because of his blinded opinions of things! As some one else said, alot of his comments are laughable!