• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Bradford game. A pick 6, 5 almost INTs and not coming through when needed most...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, Your boy just made a nice throw to a WIDEOPEN Mathews, but based on your theory of pick 6's, its official teams have figured your boy out!
Actually wouldn't be surprised if he throws for 400 yards since they are so far behind!

Matthews clearly turn the wrong way on that INT.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
88, Ive moved this conversation about defensive rankings over here, because this is probably where it should be, so that anybody that doesn't want to see it doesn't have to come in here ,and if they do and get butt hurt, then that's on them!
I really wish you would read the whole post before you accuse me of saying things that I didn't. No where di I say having a good offense wouldn't help our defense, Ive said all along that more offense would obviously help our defense!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews clearly turn the wrong way on that INT.
Coug, your boy actually made some very nice throws tonight, that wasn't on Matthews, both interceptions hit the defender right in the numbers, ill give you they were very accurate to them though!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah right lol 360 yds 2- TD's the Eagles defense lost this game They gave up over 500 yards!!

Yeah, Bradfords 2 INTs(one a pick 6), overthrowing an open reciever on 4th down, failing to score when they still had a chance to win the game. Yeah, it was all on the defense :L

I almost forgot!!! he also fumbled!!! but I'm sure that was all on the o-line, right? The QB isn't supposed to be able to sense the pressure or anything like that....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah right lol 360 yds 2- TD's the Eagles defense lost this game They gave up over 500 yards!!

Coug, it was typical, a lot of garbage time stats for him, but as I already said, he did make some nice throws tonight! but he didn't get the job done, once again, did he?

For those of you that want to blame our offense on all our losses, maybe if Philly would have put up some points they would have kept the defense off the field?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, your boy actually made some very nice throws tonight, that wasn't on Matthews, both interceptions hit the defender right in the numbers, ill give you they were very accurate to them though!

If you watch the replay the running back turned the wrong way the second one was just trying to make something happen. Bottom line is we don't have anyone on our team that can throw nearly as good as Sam. That is obvious.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, it was typical, a lot of garbage time stats for him, but as I already said, he did make some nice throws tonight! but he didn't get the job done, once again, did he?

For those of you that want to blame our offense on all our losses, maybe if Philly would have put up some points they would have kept the defense off the field?

What are you talking about Arizona toyed with Phillies defense. They went right up and down the field at will. they had over 200 yards rushing? The game would've been tied at half time if they what I gave up that 50 yard run.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't the Rams just give up 500 yards to Tampa Bay, a much lesser offense? if the Philly offense puts up more yardage and points early, the Philly is not on the field as long!

You cant have it both ways Coug, according to some our defense played a great game?

your excuses for your boy are feeble! lets see against NE the defense had more to do with them winning, yet you said it was all your boy. now the offense puts up 10 points ( the last 7 was garbage points) and its all the defense fault!

That's why you have no credibility Coug, aside from like 2 maybe 3 people, you constantly talk out your !!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the replay the running back turned the wrong way the second one was just trying to make something happen. Bottom line is we don't have anyone on our team that can throw nearly as good as Sam. That is obvious.

Defenders were in position on both passes, that's why they were intercepted:scratch:, on top of the fact that both were thrown right to them!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about Arizona toyed with Phillies defense. They went right up and down the field at will. they had over 200 yards rushing? The game would've been tied at half time if they what I gave up that 50 yard run.

Ya Phillys defense looked like shit Coug, but they wouldn't have been out there and given up as many yards and points if the Philly offense would have done more! isn't that what everyone is accusing our offense of doing, wearing our defense down because we aren't scoring, but its always different when its your boy in the picture that isn't producing!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, some of your comments are so blind, they are laughable. Your man-love-crush on Sammie is well-known and intact. LOL!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, some of your comments are so blind, they are laughable. Your man-love-crush on Sammie is well-known and intact. LOL!

I wish I could give you more likes and cakes!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Phillys defense looked like shit Coug, but they wouldn't have been out there and given up as many yards and points if the Philly offense would have done more! isn't that what everyone is accusing our offense of doing, wearing our defense down because we aren't scoring, but its always different when its your boy in the picture that isn't producing!

No our QB's don't throw for 360 yds. For you to suggest that someone how that was Bradford lost the game is nuts. Not even a philly fan would say that. They went down on the opening drive with ease. Time of possession had nothing to do with it. Like I said Arizona toyed with Phillies defense From the opening drive

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
88, Ive moved this conversation about defensive rankings over here, because this is probably where it should be, so that anybody that doesn't want to see it doesn't have to come in here ,and if they do and get butt hurt, then that's on them!
I really wish you would read the whole post before you accuse me of saying things that I didn't. No where di I say having a good offense wouldn't help our defense, Ive said all along that more offense would obviously help our defense!

88, I also would like to clarify this to you! The NFL has ranked defenses based on yards given up for years, the average knowledgeable fan knows that and shouldn't have to be told that! if we or any one else discussing the number 1 ranked defense wanted to discuss points allowed we would clarify that and say this or that team is the number one team in fewest points allowed. So my saying the Rams have the 22nd ranked defense, 12th in the NFC is fact, so you can say otherwise oh lets say, til your blue in the face.

Again I agree, points are more important, but that's not what this original argument was about, you misread it and you said things that weren't even said by me!

Again 3 of the top ten defenses in "fewest points allowed" have been on the field more than their offense has, that's what great "elite" defense do! So you can also keep screaming til you're blue in the face about our poor little defense, that's on the field to much!
Hey I got an idea to help that, make a flipping stop, and stop allowing 10-11-12 play drives, quit giving up the 3rd and long conversions and get it done yourself, step up!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Bradfords 2 INTs(one a pick 6), overthrowing an open reciever on 4th down, failing to score when they still had a chance to win the game. Yeah, it was all on the defense :L

I almost forgot!!! he also fumbled!!! but I'm sure that was all on the o-line, right? The QB isn't supposed to be able to sense the pressure or anything like that....

Lol sense a DE coming from the blind side untouched. Yeah that was all on the QB im sure they will tell him that when they look at the tape :L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No our QB's don't throw for 360 yds. For you to suggest that someone how that was Bradford lost the game is nuts. Not even a philly fan would say that. They went down on the opening drive with ease. Time of possession had nothing to do with it. Like I said Arizona toyed with Phillies defense From the opening drive
Its never ending with you, no where did I say it was your boys fault, he didn't help matters by not keeping Philly close and in the game, but ya, the Philly D sucked tonight almost 200 yards passing after Philly was out of the game, thats called garbage time stats, aside from the fumble and 2 picks, after the game was already over, that put the defense back on the field!
Again this loss is mainly on the D, but your boy didnt help matters, just like the win against NE, was mainly because of the defense, with some help from your boy!

and that's where your blind love doesn't see the difference!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol sense a DE coming from the blind side untouched. Yeah that was all on the QB im sure they will tell him that when they look at the tape :L

give it up LTR, nothing is ever the Chosen Ones fault!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he would have survived a full season behind our oline? :L

I thought he got rid of the ball quickly, not there, I thought he was one of the most accurate passers in the league, not on those two interceptions, I thought he was a leader, not tonight,