• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh, you really don't know how football works do you? I said before this weekend that Davis shouldn't be starting, Cleveland needed to avoid the same mistake that the Rams made last year. They drafted JM in the first round, there season was over, only makes sense to let JM play out the year to see if they can make it work with him. I could have told you that he would be starting before it came out, it's not this startling revelation, and it's no reflexion of how Davis played. JM was in the dog house, they made their point and now they see what they have or don't have!

We were in the exact same position last year but Fisher screwed the pooch and now we are where we are at because of it!

Have to agree with you there. It was silly to start a back up.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Sam gave a pep speech before the game. Guess it worked? :nod:

If you believe in pep speeches and rah rah bullshit, then you are as lame as them! If you can't play to a high level or your best unless little Sammy Bradford pumps you up, then you aren't going very far in life! Do you really think the guys were out on the field thinking about what Sammy said? please, lame, lame, and lamer!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree with you there. It was silly to start a back up.

You agree, yet don't know what you are talking about! Technically JM is also a backup, so it's silly to start him?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe in pep speeches and rah rah bullshit, then you are as lame as them! If you can't play to a high level or your best unless little Sammy Bradford pumps you up, then you aren't going very far in life! Do you really think the guys were out on the field thinking about what Sammy said? please, lame, lame, and lamer!

sometimes you need to get your team fired up. It's a game of emotion and fire and the Eagles were struggling going into the toughest stadium to win a game. But Sam you know... The guy with no heart, passion toughness, got the job done like a leader. :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes you need to get your team fired up. It's a game of emotion and fire and the Eagles were struggling going into the toughest stadium to win a game. But Sam you know... The guy with no heart, passion toughness, got the job done like a leader. :nod:

Well if that's the case, I guess they are going to win out, Sammantha is officially on a mission, look out league

Sis Boom Bah
Blah, blah, blah!
Go team go

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if that's the case, I guess they are going to win out, Sammantha is officially on a mission, look out league

Blah blah , and blah!

Funny how you still call him Sammantha after he just beat the best team on the road?? :nono:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you beat me down Coug, I'm going to my profile after this post and putting you on "ignore" . Ill let others continue to laugh at your delusional comments. I'm sure you will respond to this anyway, but it won't matter, because I won't see it! Your ridiculous Sammy Bullshit gets old and it's just
Bullshit, on top of
Bullshit, on top of
Bullshit

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you beat me down Coug, I'm going to my profile after this post and putting you on "ignore" . Ill let others continue to laugh at your delusional comments. I'm sure you will respond to this anyway, but it won't matter, because I won't see it! Your ridiculous Sammy Bullshit gets old and it's just
Bullshit, on top of
Bullshit, on top of
Bullshit

:kissass: Sweet dreams Smed you will feel better in the morning.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you still call him Sammantha after he just beat the best team on the road?? :nono:

Hahaha.....I see that you are giving all credit to Sammy for the win, even though the defense and special teams put up 21 points yesterday!......typical!......You should have taken that bet coogie!......That's ok I understand you just don't have any confidence in your Cream puff!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha.....I see that you are giving all credit to Sammy for the win, even though the defense and special teams put up 21 points yesterday!......typical!......You should have taken that bet coogie!......That's ok I understand you just don't have any confidence in your Cream puff!

Haha Zekie poo so how much money did Sam cost you yesterday?? I thought you jumped off a bridge last night I was worried! :D No it was a team effert but the QB play is always important. You don't go into New England and beat the patriots what out an above average quarterback which Sam is!! And he would look good in a Rams uni right now. :nod:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Zekie poo so how much money did Sam cost you yesterday?? I thought you jumped off a bridge last night I was worried! :D No it was a team effert but the QB play is always important. You don't go into New England and beat the patriots what out an above average quarterback which Sam is!! And he would look good in a Rams uni right now. :nod:

yah......even a squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut every now and then!

So you are a full time Eagle fan now....No?....Because every thing that you post is all about SAMMY BLAMMY! Like it or not he is not very good and if you had any confidence in him you would have taken that bet!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm no I'm not back peddling at all! I Have just been the only one defending Sam for years and now we are seeing what it really is like to have a shitty QB. (Foles, Kennum,Hill, Davis) It wasn't all on him like everyone said and he has proved he can be good QB by beating the champs on their own field. No not by himself but he was the QB...

Foles last year with the Eagles: 8 games, 59.8%, 6.09 y/att, 13 TD, 10 INT, 62.7 QBR, 81.4 RAT
Bradford this year: 10 games; 63.5%, 6.73 y/att, 13 TD, 10 INT, 37.1 QBR, 83.5 RAT

Is there really that much difference? Foles' production last year was enough to get traded out of town.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah......even a squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut every now and then!

So you are a full time Eagle fan now....No?....Because every thing that you post is all about SAMMY BLAMMY! Like it or not he is not very good and if you had any confidence in him you would have taken that bet!

And if you really thought Foles or Davis was better then Sam you would have took my bet and of Course would have lost badly. Not an Eagle fan but it was nice seeing them beat the Pats on their home turf!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles last year with the Eagles: 8 games, 59.8%, 6.09 y/att, 13 TD, 10 INT, 62.7 QBR, 81.4 RAT
Bradford this year: 10 games; 63.5%, 6.73 y/att, 13 TD, 10 INT, 37.1 QBR, 83.5 RAT

Is there really that much difference? Foles' production last year was enough to get traded out of town.

But Foles kept getting worse. Sam is getting better. And Sams numbers if he was on the Rams right now well we would be having a different season. The ram players knows they don't have a QB to be competitive.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Foles kept getting worse. Sam is getting better. And Sams numbers if he was on the Rams right now well we would be having a different season. The ram players knows they don't have a QB to be competitive.

Foles kept getting worse because he was hurt. The numbers don't lie; he put up as many TDs in 8 games as Bradford did in 10, even while playing through injury.

Sammy's play hasn't been trending consistently in any direction. He is what he is; a mediocre QB when healthy. I'm not claiming that Foles is the answer either; both are mediocre.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait a minute Coug. How many points did the offense score yesterday for the Eagles? I remember "Sam" winning a few games for the Rams after some pick 6s and punt returns by the defense.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came by to pop in and say hello. Unreal how this team and organization just keeps finding new lows and ways to absolutely suck.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My interest in this season is hanging by a thread. Shitty Rams

At this point, I just want them to look respectable while losing and improving their draft position. Getting trounced is tough to take even when you want a better pick.