• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is an efficient assassin.:nono: now you tell me you wouldn't want him as our QB right now?

NO!!! I don't want Sam, I don't want Foles, I don't want Davis and I don't want Keenum at QB!!!. They all suck, this whole fucking offense sucks and our head coach and ownership sucks!

Jeff Fisher wants people to kiss his ass, NO, he needs to kiss the asses of me, every Rams fan on this board and every fan that buys a ticket to these awful games and buys merchandise for this pathetic looking team!!! We all help pay for his ridiculous salary! And with his ridiculous salary, this team is still just as awful as when he took it over! I hope he has the fucking decency to resign so we can get a coach that can get a lot of these idiots to stop making the same dumb fucking mistakes over and over again. I don't want to hear the argument about how he's helped make the defense a lot better. It doesn't do one damn bit of good when they're on the field for close to 40 minutes a game because our offense goes 3 and out over 50% of the time! This team and ownership just makes me want to fucking puke! I don't remember a year where I have been more pissed off at this team. And we have an owner that doesn't give a shit about the on the field product, as he's more busy trying to move this sideshow out to Los Angeles to top it all off. The defense deserves better and the fans that actually still care about the team deserve better from everybody involved in this disaster.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. you just watched Sam go to NE and beat them?? We have no one on our team that could come close to doing that. But you somehow think it was Sam holding us back?? :scratch::scratch: oh glad your watching college football and all... but Iowa isn't the NE Patriots. my god. :L
So let me get this straight. you just watched Sam go to NE and beat them?? We have no one on our team that could come close to doing that. But you somehow think it was Sam holding us back?? :scratch::scratch: oh glad your watching college football and all... but Iowa isn't the NE Patriots. my god. :L

You know your little face palms and head scratches are stupid! What part of any of this don't you get, I'm guessing all of it!

I would have loved to have been at the airport when just Sammie got off the Eagles plane! Sammie went to NE and beat them, please put down the pipe!

Then it's laughable that you don't see the fact that Sammie is one of the primary reasons that we have sucked for 6 years now , we waited and waited and kept going back to him and it just didn't work!

As far as your asinine comment about Iowa not being NE, it doesn't matter who the team is, it could be a high school team, it doesn't change the fact that that exact throw was made.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is an efficient assassin.:nono: now you tell me you wouldn't want him as our QB right now?

Ya, I'll pass! Not even that hard of a decision, if he was our QB right now, we still wouldn't make the playoffs, and we would still be going through the Sammy decade of losing!

Again, we tried, Foles isn't working, so we move on, we aRe not going to stick with him for 5 years like Sammie, then realize he's not the answer. Next guy sucks, we move on again, it was stupid to stick with a guy like Sammie for 5 years, and that's why we are where we are!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Well maybe he will work on making his TD's passes better in practice this week. never good enough… :L

Hey I'm at least willing to say he threw the passes, gave his receivers a chance to make the catches,and that he helped them win today, he didn't do anything special. According to you he went into NE and blistered there defense for 120 yards and made two of the sweetest throws for TDs you'd ever want to see! but I'm just trying to reel in your ridiculous comments about how great he is.

You even recently said that you never said he was great, yet that's all we've heard from you for the past year, you've softened that a little lately, but you still think he is way better than he is!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I'll pass! Not even that hard of a decision, if he was our QB right now, we still wouldn't make the playoffs, and we would still be going through the Sammy decade of losing!

Again, we tried, Foles isn't working, so we move on, we aRe not going to stick with him for 5 years like Sammie, then realize he's not the answer. Next guy sucks, we move on again, it was stupid to stick with a guy like Sammie for 5 years, and that's why we are where we are!

Do you realize how bad our teams were when he was here? He did nothing to hold us back. He had nothing around him. The coaches were smart enough unlike you to see Sam wasn't the problem. That's why they kept him. This year they out smarted themselves trading for Foles thinking he could be an average QB and stay on the field unlike sam and with our D and running game it should be good enough. The problem is Foles and the OLine have been BAD! Sam even on way worse teams never played this bad. Why? Because He doesn't suck lol.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm at least willing to say he threw the passes, gave his receivers a chance to make the catches,and that he helped them win today, he didn't do anything special. According to you he went into NE and blistered there defense for 120 yards and made two of the sweetest throws for TDs you'd ever want to see! but I'm just trying to reel in your ridiculous comments about how great he is.

You even recently said that you never said he was great, yet that's all we've heard from you for the past year, you've softened that a little lately, but you still think he is way better than he is!

Nothing special? You don't think the Patriots game planed to stop him? Yes they did and he still did enough to win! How many QB's go in there and win? Yes it was a total team effert but Man just give him some credit. Trust me if Davis would have won today I would have gave him props. But he didn't.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize how bad our teams were when he was here? He did nothing to hold us back. He had nothing around him. The coaches were smart enough unlike you to see Sam wasn't the problem. That's why they kept him. This year they out smarted themselves trading for Foles thinking he could be an average QB and stay on the field unlike sam and with our D and running game it should be good enough. The problem is Foles and the OLine have been BAD! Sam even on way worse teams never played this bad. Why? Because He doesn't suck lol.

Really, our teams were bad when he was here, thanks for the insight! I'll give you he obviously never sucked as bad as Foles has this year, but he still wasn't that good when he was healthy here. If you can't see that he was one of the reasons he has held us back for 5 years than you don't know how the whole system works

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing special? You don't think the Patriots game planed to stop him? Yes they did and he still did enough to win! How many QB's go in there and win? Yes it was a total team effert but Man just give him some credit. Trust me if Davis would have won today I would have gave him props. But he didn't.

"if" Cleveland would have won today, I wouldn't have been on here saying that Davis won, even if they would have won, doesn't necessarily mean it was because of Davis.

I've said that Sammy helped them win today, but that's not good enough for you, you want me to shower him with praise and how great he played, he played well enough to help his team win, but he didn't play great, he played ok, do you even know the difference, I don't think so. Your ideas of greatness are different than the average fan, you've been on this Sammy is great kick for over a year, when he has shown nothing but average play, which isn't a bad thing, it's just no where near where you think he is!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"if" Cleveland would have won today, I wouldn't have been on here saying that Davis won, even if they would have won, doesn't necessarily mean it was because of Davis.

I've said that Sammy helped them win today, but that's not good enough for you, you want me to shower him with praise and how great he played, he played well enough to help his team win, but he didn't play great, he played ok, do you even know the difference, I don't think so. Your ideas of greatness are different than the average fan, you've been on this Sammy is great kick for over a year, when he has shown nothing but average play, which isn't a bad thing, it's just no where near where you think he is!

No I didn't say he was great just our best option. And the talent around him was nothing. But most wanted him gone... Careful what you ask for. :nono:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And no I don't think that NE game planned to stop Sammy! Are you serious, most teams are going to game plan to stop what the other team is best at! So if that's the case, they would plan on stopping Phillys run game, they do have a 3 headed monster at running back, but you probably didn't look past your Sammy love to notice that. There are teams that would love to just have one of Phillys 3 running backs.

That's why you don't have much credibility when you make comments like "teams game plan to shut Sammies awesome passing abilities" down. Teams game plan to shut down elite WR's, RB's, and QB's, Sammy doesn't fall into any of those categories! Sorry to burst your bubble

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only plan was probably to smack bradford into an injury and force sanchez came in and they failed :<

man im beginning to hate sundays

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't say he was great just our best option. And the talent around him was nothing. But most wanted him gone... Careful what you ask for. :nono:

Coug, you're in denial, you're back pedaling, you have not stopped talking about his greatness for over a year! Hes a franchise QB, hes an elite QB, QB's like him dont come around that often,thats why EVERYONE wants him, theres not one team that wouldnt want him? You have only recently gone to the he's our best option! And even at that, he was not our best option, a often (way to often) injured QB, that is not mobile, and cost a lot of money, that has done nothing for us when he is healthy, is not a best option ever. Looking back on hindsight, the Foles story didn't work out, but if you want to go back on hindsight, should have never drafted Sammy, but as with Foles, we didn't know how that was going to turn out!

Sammy wore out his welcome here because of a combination of people were tired of seeing him on the bench because of injuries, people were tired of seeing no emotion or leadership, people were tired of seeing no results. So, yet again, what don't you see here?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no I don't think that NE game planned to stop Sammy! Are you serious, most teams are going to game plan to stop what the other team is best at! So if that's the case, they would plan on stopping Phillys run game, they do have a 3 headed monster at running back, but you probably didn't look past your Sammy love to notice that. There are teams that would love to just have one of Phillys 3 running backs.

That's why you don't have much credibility when you make comments like "teams game plan to shut Sammies awesome passing abilities" down. Teams game plan to shut down elite WR's, RB's, and QB's, Sammy doesn't fall into any of those categories! Sorry to burst your bubble

Sure they probably didn't even practice since they were facing sam lol. Do you even hear what other NFL players and coaches say about him? Did you hear Amendola talk about him before the game... Accurate. Very strong Arm. Yes they game planed against him thus 120yds. That's why the running game worked along with the quick dump offs.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, you're in denial, you're back pedaling, you have not stopped talking about his greatness for over a year! Hes a franchise QB, hes an elite QB, QB's like him dont come around that often,thats why EVERYONE wants him, theres not one team that wouldnt want him? You have only recently gone to the he's our best option! And even at that, he was not our best option, a often (way to often) injured QB, that is not mobile, and cost a lot of money, that has done nothing for us when he is healthy, is not a best option ever. Looking back on hindsight, the Foles story didn't work out, but if you want to go back on hindsight, should have never drafted Sammy, but as with Foles, we didn't know how that was going to turn out!

Sammy wore out his welcome here because of a combination of people were tired of seeing him on the bench because of injuries, people were tired of seeing no emotion or leadership, people were tired of seeing no results. So, yet again, what don't you see here?

Umm no I'm not back peddling at all! I Have just been the only one defending Sam for years and now we are seeing what it really is like to have a shitty QB. (Foles, Kennum,Hill, Davis) It wasn't all on him like everyone said and he has proved he can be good QB by beating the champs on their own field. No not by himself but he was the QB...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they probably didn't even practice since they were facing sam lol. Do you even hear what other NFL players and coaches say about him? Did you hear Amendola talk about him before the game... Accurate. Very strong Arm. Yes they game planed against him thus 120yds. That's why the running game worked along with the quick dump offs.

That's why he continues to dazzle us with his pin point accuracy which translates into a below league average completion percentage for his career, that's why we continue to see him show off his arm strength on those passes to the line of scrimmage.

There you go again, with the rave reviews, just like back in the day when he was drafted, did you hear this,or that. Do you also hear the guys that say, they don't think he will ever live up to his hype, do you listen to the so called experts when they are asked who will win the NFC east, most of them pick NYG, why because of their QB, I've heard so called experts say the Eagles could win if thy get better defensive play and average play out of their QB. Why would they say if they can at least get average play out of their QB, when they know Sammy is their QB. If he was as great as you seem to think he is, shouldn't all these guys be picking the Eagles just for the fact that Sammy is their QB?

For christ sake they were still picking the Cowboys if they could have hung on til Romo got back, that's what they think of Sammy!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why he continues to dazzle us with his pin point accuracy which translates into a below league average completion percentage for his career, that's why we continue to see him show off his arm strength on those passes to the line of scrimmage.

There you go again, with the rave reviews, just like back in the day when he was drafted, did you hear this,or that. Do you also hear the guys that say, they don't think he will ever live up to his hype, do you listen to the so called experts when they are asked who will win the NFC east, most of them pick NYG, why because of their QB, I've heard so called experts say the Eagles could win if thy get better defensive play and average play out of their QB. Why would they say if they can at least get average play out of their QB, when they know Sammy is their QB. If he was as great as you seem to think he is, shouldn't all these guys be picking the Eagles just for the fact that Sammy is their QB?

For christ sake they were still picking the Cowboys if they could have hung on til Romo got back, that's what they think of Sammy!

Haha it just kills you Sam went to NE and beat Tom Tom and the Patriots. Oh and Davis just got benched. Back to back up!! :noidea:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm no I'm not back peddling at all! I Have just been the only one defending Sam for years and now we are seeing what it really is like to have a shitty QB. (Foles, Kennum,Hill, Davis) It wasn't all on him like everyone said and he has proved he can be good QB by beating the champs on their own field. No not by himself but he was the QB...[/QUOTE

Say it all you want, "he" didn't beat NE!

I hate NE! But even I will admit that they played like the Rams today, they beat themselves, they didn't lose because ofSammy.
I'd say Brady played worse, than Sammy played great! Do you see the difference, Brady plays his normal game, Philly would have gotten smoked. So Philly won more because of the way Brady played, than because of the way Sammy played! But of course not in your eyes. Brady throwing a pick 6 and another interception in the end zone was probably from the pressure of going up against Sammy and trying to at least be as good as him!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha it just kills you Sam went to NE and beat Tom Tom and the Patriots. Oh and Davis just got benched. Back to back up!! :noidea:

Duh, you really don't know how football works do you? I said before this weekend that Davis shouldn't be starting, Cleveland needed to avoid the same mistake that the Rams made last year. They drafted JM in the first round, there season was over, only makes sense to let JM play out the year to see if they can make it work with him. I could have told you that he would be starting before it came out, it's not this startling revelation, and it's no reflexion of how Davis played. JM was in the dog house, they made their point and now they see what they have or don't have!

We were in the exact same position last year but Fisher screwed the pooch and now we are where we are at because of it!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Sam gave a pep speech before the game. Guess it worked? :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dream on, I could give a shit what Sammy does, he could help lead them to the Super Bowl(which he won't) for all I care, I'm just glad we no longer have him!
The guy is average at best, he has proven that to almost everyone, but the Coug! Keep believing Coug, that's what dreams are all about! One of these days I hope you come back to the real world!