• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't trade an allpro because he has an off year.

It simply took Defenses a while to take the middle of the field away from him. he can throw it down the middle but once that was taken away he can't throw it to the outside with accuracy at all.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It simply took Defenses a while to take the middle of the field away from him. he can throw it down the middle but once that was taken away he can't throw it to the outside with accuracy at all.
Its a shame too. Big strong kid. Probably ruined now.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how many times have i said he's not great. only that he was our best option. and it was proven today. :nono:

My God Coug, what exactly was proven today? Are you really going to tell me that the Eagles won because of Sammie? Sammie put
up his normal pedestrian numbers today, the defense won that game. I'll give you that Sammie managed the game, but get over yourself.

While Foles has stunk up the place this year, Sammie was still not our best option going into the year! And that's why he's not here!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that gullible? that would be a NO! I'm pretty sure Philly doesn't win that game if not for the defense playing out of their butt, not to mention special team play!
So your saying my post is false?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's right Coug, always fall back on the "Defenses have figured him out" card! You kill me!!!!,

That's not it at all, he just plain sucks right now, he can't even make the short throw right now, everything is sailing on him, but ya, that's because the defense has figured him out!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God Coug, what exactly was proven today? Are you really going to tell me that the Eagles won because of Sammie? Sammie put
up his normal pedestrian numbers today, the defense won that game. I'll give you that Sammie managed the game, but get over yourself.

While Foles has stunk up the place this year, Sammie was still not our best option going into the year! And that's why he's not here!

I know Sam will get no credit…. and what was the best option?? now tell me would Fisher trade Foles for Sam right now? You betcah. But you saw that Money clutch throw at the end by Sam for the first down to seal the deal. That is what they call an elite throw that only a handful of QB's in this league can make. And Foles and Davis are not in that group. :clap:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right Coug, always fall back on the "Defenses have figured him out" card! You kill me!!!!,

That's not it at all, he just plain sucks right now, he can't even make the short throw right now, everything is sailing on him, but ya, that's because the defense has figured him out!

Yeah Smed the Defense has nothing to do with his suckyness :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that gullible? that would be a NO! I'm pretty sure Philly doesn't win that game if not for the defense playing out of their butt, not to mention special team play!

seriously? NE had 427 yds!! lol awesome D! 27 first downs. still no credit to Sam….

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Sam will get no credit…. and what was the best option?? now tell me would Fisher trade Foles for Sam right now? You betcah. But you saw that Money clutch throw at the end by Sam for the first down to seal the deal. That is what they call an elite throw that only a handful of QB's in this league can make. And Foles and Davis are not in that group. :clap:

You hanging with Stedman again? Again, most of us have already bashed you on the ridicuouls Would Fisher trade them now comment. Why would he, we wouldn't be any farther down the road if that happened. We've already stated that Sammie would already be hurt if he was playing behind this line, we've already stated that Samie has drug this team down for the past 5 years and we are still feeling the affects of his being here!
As far as making that "awesome" throw, please almost any NFl QB can make that throw at one time or another, it happens! I watched the Iowa-MS game last night, I saw that throw a couple times from both QB's.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Smed the Defense has nothing to do with his suckyness :L

Good comeback once again!! Ya guys are wide open and he's mailing it over their head, your right again Coug, it's the defense!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously? NE had 427 yds!! lol awesome D! 27 first downs. still no credit to Sam….

You want to go there? and your asking me if I'm serious. Ya their D gave up a butt load of yards, is Philly even in this game without the blocked punt for TD, and the pick 6 TD! And then throw in the Sprouls punt return. Philly is not in this game without those plays, which Bradford had nothing to do with.

You can't just accept the fact that I said Sammie "helped" them win, they DIDNTwin because of him! He threw two TD passes which both were better catches by his receivers than they were good passes by him, but let's always bitch about his horrible receivers!

My God Coug, you are something else, just not sure what though?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hanging with Stedman again? Again, most of us have already bashed you on the ridicuouls Would Fisher trade them now comment. Why would he, we wouldn't be any farther down the road if that happened. We've already stated that Sammie would already be hurt if he was playing behind this line, we've already stated that Samie has drug this team down for the past 5 years and we are still feeling the affects of his being here!
As far as making that "awesome" throw, please almost any NFl QB can make that throw at one time or another, it happens! I watched the Iowa-MS game last night, I saw that throw a couple times from both QB's.

So let me get this straight. you just watched Sam go to NE and beat them?? We have no one on our team that could come close to doing that. But you somehow think it was Sam holding us back?? :scratch::scratch: oh glad your watching college football and all... but Iowa isn't the NE Patriots. my god. :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to go there? and your asking me if I'm serious. Ya their D gave up a butt load of yards, is Philly even in this game without the blocked punt for TD, and the pick 6 TD! And then throw in the Sprouls punt return. Philly is not in this game without those plays, which Bradford had nothing to do with.

You can't just accept the fact that I said Sammie "helped" them win, they DIDNTwin because of him! He threw two TD passes which both were better catches by his receivers than they were good passes by him, but let's always bitch about his horrible receivers!

Sam is an efficient assassin.:nono: now you tell me you wouldn't want him as our QB right now?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol Well maybe he will work on making his TD's passes better in practice this week. never good enough… :L