• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame for Rams' abysmal offense starts with coach Jeff Fisher

"Whether it's Nick Foles, Case Keenum, Austin Davis,Shaun Hill, Sam Bradford, Kellen Clemens or any other quarterback the St. Louis Rams have trotted out since coach Jeff Fisher took over in 2012, the offense hasn't gotten better."

Wake up Rams!

Wow, Fisher said that he thinks he made a good decision with the offense this year? Shows he doesn't have a clue, what about all the other years?
Britt also said that there are times when our offense looks like the best offense in the league?

are these guys delusional, clueless, or just in denial?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Fisher boy drops more passes Britt or Cook

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Fisher boy drops more passes Britt or Cook

I think Fisher has dropped the ball more than both of them combined!

Actually both Britt and Cook had " decent" games today!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not that upset with this loss, we were never really in the game, Cinn didn't play all that great, but they had some big plays and we didn't do anything, so we at least deserved to lose this game.

its all the other loses that hurt, we could have, should have, would have, if not for one bonehead penalty, or one bonehead turnover, or one bonehead play call, or one bad break, we had chances to win most, if not all those other loses, we lost those games, more than the other team won them!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they also dropped at least four passes too.

maybe, but im not going to give a guy a drop on a bad pass that they "could" have caught, that's still on the QB whether it hit the receivers hands or not. Don't get me wrong, they both still suck, but I will give them both decent games this week!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is a walking cluster-eff job. They do not know how to win and Fisher has not taught them how in four years either. The announcers stated as much today and Howie Long admitted that the team has stopped listening just as I predicted. Everyone seems to know our offense has not improved in four years under Fisher except, apparently, Fisher.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thus team is a walking cluster-eff job. They do not know how to win and Fisher has not taught them how in four years either. The announcers stated as much today and Howie Long admitted that the team has stopped listening just as I predicted. Everyone seems to know our offense has not improved in four years under Fisher except, apparently, Fisher.

And don't forget that they make the same stupid mistakes and get the same stupid penalties over and over and over again without there being any sign of them either improving or being corrected.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite stat they showed in today's game, was that the Rams since 2012 have the led NFL in penalties.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite stat they showed in today's game, was that the Rams since 2012 have the led NFL in penalties.

Mine was that the only QB with a winning record that we've had since 2003 was Jamie Martin at 4-1. That should tell you all you need to know about how awful our offenses have been for the past decade.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another loss. I am not going to go into all the cons of the product we are putting on the field or the coach etc, etc. Those here are doing a fine job of that. And quite frankly I didn't believe we would win this one. I had hoped we would show up. No what I want to comment on is new to me and I have noticed it the past two games. The other team on the side lines laughing and joking. Now we see this from time to time at the end of games that are decided. High fives and sech. But the past two games its been going on all game long sometimes with the game still however briefly in question. This is not normal sideline behavior almost as if they all ready know. And what about unwritten rules and game etiquette. Each time they pan to the opposing sideline its a laugh fest no matter the point in the game. I get it the Rams are bad. But I have never seen this before.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't seen this before Ozark? It has been obvious for quite some time dating back to Linehan and Spagnuolo years and now under Fisher. Our league rep has always been "lame", "weak", "pussified". That is why players aren't in a rush to come here unless they are at the end of their career and they want to rake in one last big contract of which we are all too ready to oblige. Coaches show up for a courtesy interview as evidenced by the case of the OC search but they don't come back, laughing I am sure as they go out the door.

Except for our two years around the superbowl, this team, under the Queen Idiot and now spineless, wussie-boy Kroneke, has a league-wide rep problem supported by our ridiculous losing and NO ONE takes them seriously especially when we do the collapse every year about this time.

Last edited:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me there is something called class. I don't believe you would see a Noll,Parcells,Gibbs or even Walsh team acting that way. How your team acts is a reflection of its character and coach. Might be why the Ravens are a doormat this year and the Bengals cant win a playoff game.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see at least a four game suspension in this guys future! Obviously he is on something, but at least he has a new fan in Cougar!

Byron Maxwell: Sam Bradford is NFL's best QB, not Tom Brady
By John Breech | CBSSports.com
December 3, 2015 5:49 pm ET

When people talk about who's been the best quarterback in the NFL this season, the conversation usually starts with someone like Tom Brady, unless of course you're having that conversation with Byron Maxwell, in which case, the conversation will likely go completely off the rails.

During a session with the media this week, Maxwell was asked if he thought Tom Brady was the best quarterback in the NFL.

Byron Maxwell asked if Tom Brady is the best: "Id like to think Sam Bradford is the best." #Eagles pic.twitter.com/Qr6H1xjG0m

— John Clark CSN (@JClarkCSN) December 1, 2015
Apparently, Maxwell hasn't watched much football this year, or in any year.

THE LATEST FROM SPORTSLINE
Power Ratings: Are Texans
or Chiefs more legit?
On one hand, the answer's not completely crazy because no one wants to offend their teammate. On the other hand though, Bradford probably wouldn't be offended if one of his teammates said that a two-time NFL MVP was better than him. As a matter of fact, if Bradford was asked who was better, I'm guessing he wouldn't say Bradford.

Despite Maxwell's belief that Bradford's better, the Eagles won't be underestimating Brady on Sunday. Linebacker Connor Barwin says that Philadelphia is going to have to be almost perfect to stop Brady and the Patriots offense.

"You gotta be close to perfect. You gotta be 11 guys doing exactly your job," Barwin said, via CSNPhilly.com. "You gotta hold your defenses."

Eagles safety Walter Thurmond is concerned about Brady exploiting bad matchups.

"The hardest part about facing Tom Brady is being able to have enough guys that can cover on his matchups," Thurmond said. "He's a guy who relies on his matchups, especially when playing man coverage and whatever is the favorable matchup to where he thinks his guy is going to win."

Anyway, if Maxwell doesn't think Brady is the best, he might after Sunday. The Patriots quarterback has a favorable matchup going up against an Eagles defense that's given up 45 points in two consecutive games.

The Eagles are on a three-game losing streak, which they'll need to end soon if they're going to win the Super Bowl, something that Maxwell guaranteed they would do back in May.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see at least a four game suspension in this guys future! Obviously he is on something, but at least he has a new fan in Cougar!

Byron Maxwell: Sam Bradford is NFL's best QB, not Tom Brady
By John Breech | CBSSports.com
December 3, 2015 5:49 pm ET

When people talk about who's been the best quarterback in the NFL this season, the conversation usually starts with someone like Tom Brady, unless of course you're having that conversation with Byron Maxwell, in which case, the conversation will likely go completely off the rails.

During a session with the media this week, Maxwell was asked if he thought Tom Brady was the best quarterback in the NFL.

Byron Maxwell asked if Tom Brady is the best: "Id like to think Sam Bradford is the best." #Eagles pic.twitter.com/Qr6H1xjG0m

— John Clark CSN (@JClarkCSN) December 1, 2015
Apparently, Maxwell hasn't watched much football this year, or in any year.

THE LATEST FROM SPORTSLINE
Power Ratings: Are Texans
or Chiefs more legit?
On one hand, the answer's not completely crazy because no one wants to offend their teammate. On the other hand though, Bradford probably wouldn't be offended if one of his teammates said that a two-time NFL MVP was better than him. As a matter of fact, if Bradford was asked who was better, I'm guessing he wouldn't say Bradford.

Despite Maxwell's belief that Bradford's better, the Eagles won't be underestimating Brady on Sunday. Linebacker Connor Barwin says that Philadelphia is going to have to be almost perfect to stop Brady and the Patriots offense.

"You gotta be close to perfect. You gotta be 11 guys doing exactly your job," Barwin said, via CSNPhilly.com. "You gotta hold your defenses."

Eagles safety Walter Thurmond is concerned about Brady exploiting bad matchups.

"The hardest part about facing Tom Brady is being able to have enough guys that can cover on his matchups," Thurmond said. "He's a guy who relies on his matchups, especially when playing man coverage and whatever is the favorable matchup to where he thinks his guy is going to win."

Anyway, if Maxwell doesn't think Brady is the best, he might after Sunday. The Patriots quarterback has a favorable matchup going up against an Eagles defense that's given up 45 points in two consecutive games.

The Eagles are on a three-game losing streak, which they'll need to end soon if they're going to win the Super Bowl, something that Maxwell guaranteed they would do back in May.

Well Maxwell is a former Seahag so he has seen Sams skills before :D Time for Sam to give Tom Tom a beat down! :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Maxwell is a former Seahag so he has seen Sams skills before :D Time for Sam to give Tom Tom a beat down! :nod:

Exactly he has seen Sammys skills, that's why he must be on something to think these crazy drug induced thoughts!

Wait a minute now I'm beginning to see why you think the same way?