• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you remember LTFR42, Fisher interviewed quite a few OCs this past year before settling on Cignetti and not one of them wanted to come back after the interview. They all took "more enticing offers" Translation? "This place has loser written all over it and this knucklehead is a joke" See Ya!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got the talent, and I don't necessarily think coaches win games, but they sure as hell can lose games. yes you have to have the players, yes the players have to execute, but you also have to put your players in position to do those things!

These sorry ass challenges that we see every week drive me nuts, whos looking at these plays and telling him to challenge them? who's sending these receivers out 5 yards short of the sticks ? what exactly are we doing every week between games? Do we only have 1 or 2 3rd down plays, reverse to Austin or receiver short of the sticks, our 3rd down stats are horrendous! if you aren't going to get the first down, you have to get your kicker in the middle of the field to increase his chances of making it

our oline has the makings of being pretty decent, but its the same old story, injuries, and silly penalties! While I think Robinson is getting called for more holds than he is actually doing, he just doesn't seem to be cutting it and he needs to be moved back inside, let someone else at least try to paly there just to see what they can do!

Stacy had a great start two years ago, then tapered off. Mason had a great start last year, than tapered off. Gurley had a great start this year, the last two games not so great. I think Gurley is better than both of them and I think he is the real deal, but behind a not so good oline, is it bringing these guys down?

Im hoping the week off for Foles gave him something to think about and hopefully he is back in there next week with some renewed energy or incentive!

we need at least one huge breakout offensive game where everything clicks, where we have very few penalties, where the running game AND passing game look like we know what we're doing!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this but this maybe the worse Ram team I have ever seen. Simply because it is so talented. There is more going on here than meets the eye me thinks. Freakish injuries aside. What QB forgets how to play his position? I mean these guys have been doing this since pee wee league. How do players miss the team bus?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recipe for Ram Cake:
1 cup of Sam Bradford
Add numerous other bad picks
Sprinkle in 1-2 to many years of a bad coach
Add in one guard, even though recipe calls for a LT.

Topping:
bad play calling
Lots of penalties
Injuries

What you get is a recipe for futility, something that leaves a bad taste in your mouth!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this but this maybe the worse Ram team I have ever seen. Simply because it is so talented. There is more going on here than meets the eye me thinks. Freakish injuries aside. What QB forgets how to play his position? I mean these guys have been doing this since pee wee league. How do players miss the team bus?
I wish I had the answer Ozark, It seems when the going gets tough Fisher's Rams fold like a cheep suit. Hopefully the front office can see this as well and set things straight next season. This team is in need of a leader/motivator.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is ONE of the reasons Janoris Jenkins is "testing" the FA market after the season. He knows the fraud that this franchise is and no longer wants any part of it.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is ONE of the reasons Janoris Jenkins is "testing" the FA market after the season. He knows the fraud that this franchise is and no longer wants any part of it.

Funny I was thinking about that today... Jenks is one of my favorite players and I don't think there's a chance in hell he resigns with us ugh!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, I don't blame any player for wanting to play for a winner, obviously that doesn't look to be the case anytime soon with the Rams! Jenkins will be the first of many to follow him!!!!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a good coach to replace Fisher would help keep our talented guys around. I think going after Sean Payton is the right call, especially if they're moving to LA

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Hue Jackson as well. Great OC, and he got shafted in Oakland.