• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be tuned into that game! Might be Sams/Chips last game! Sam carried off on a stretcher plus Chip on the unemployment line! .....Hahaha

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight we should have kept Bradford. Yes kept Bradford. This would have made a few on the board happy. And we should have kept Davis. This would have made two thirds of the board happy. Then Bradford would have gotten injured. This would have made more of the board happy. Then Davis could have started making at least two posters wet their self with glee. Making me happy. At this time in the season we would just about have home field advantage sewed up. Making everybody happy. Seems so simple really.:thumb:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight we should have kept Bradford. Yes kept Bradford. This would have made a few on the board happy. And we should have kept Davis. This would have made two thirds of the board happy. Then Bradford would have gotten injured. This would have made more of the board happy. Then Davis could have started making at least two posters wet their self with glee. Making me happy. At this time in the season we would just about have home field advantage sewed up. Making everybody happy. Seems so simple really.:thumb:

depends, ask me again once we use that 2nd round pick for something

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is missing the big picture. Stan doesn't want LA he wants Duluth. There is a vast untouched market in Duluth. So while everyone is looking west. Stan is gonna move the team to Duluth. Sly guy that Stan. I read it on the internet must be true. :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, but I wouldn't wet myself! I may not be as big a Davis supporter as you think. I only started defending him when some goofy Sammy supporter started ripping him. But at the same time from what I saw of him in 8 games last year is more than ANY QB we have had since Bulger! It's been along time since we have had any QB that has shown any leadership, or any semblance of taking us somewhere!

The difference between me and the Sammy droolers is that I don't proclaim Davis as being a great QB, I don't know? Maybe he could have been if given more of a chance, don't know? Sammy lovers proclaim his greatness based on absolutely nothing!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but I wouldn't wet myself! I may not be as big a Davis supporter as you think. I only started defending him when some goofy Sammy supporter started ripping him. But at the same time from what I saw of him in 8 games last year is more than ANY QB we have had since Bulger! It's been along time since we have had any QB that has shown any leadership, or any semblance of taking us somewhere!

The difference between me and the Sammy droolers is that I don't proclaim Davis as being a great QB, I don't know? Maybe he could have been if given more of a chance, don't know? Sammy lovers proclaim his greatness based on absolutely nothing!
Thats nice.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is missing the big picture. Stan doesn't want LA he wants Duluth. There is a vast untouched market in Duluth. So while everyone is looking west. Stan is gonna move the team to Duluth. Sly guy that Stan. I read it on the internet must be true. :nod:

Here I was thinking he was wanting to move to the northwest... up to Anchorage, Alaska.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes in the wee hours I curse Vermeil. Why did you have to retire. Why did you leave us. And I hate myself for it. :L

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we call the Foles trade a mistake now? And don't tell me all it freed up. It hasn't made a difference.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well said lol

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and how many times have i said he's not great. only that he was our best option. and it was proven today. :nono:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we call the Foles trade a mistake now? And don't tell me all it freed up. It hasn't made a difference.

Exactly. Thats because the QB is the most important position… not DT. ever hear me say that? oh we should have drafted Suh :L

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't trade an allpro because he has an off year.