• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles kept getting worse because he was hurt. The numbers don't lie; he put up as many TDs in 8 games as Bradford did in 10, even while playing through injury.

Sammy's play hasn't been trending consistently in any direction. He is what he is; a mediocre QB when healthy. I'm not claiming that Foles is the answer either; both are mediocre.

I was really talking about Foles this year, he is clearly going the wrong direction and will be benched again. The Eagles were a different team last year Foles played behind a much better Oline. Foles isn't playing mediocre he is awful. It's not all his fault bad Oline and WR's same as when Sam was here.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute Coug. How many points did the offense score yesterday for the Eagles? I remember "Sam" winning a few games for the Rams after some pick 6s and punt returns by the defense.

Well he at least had 2 TD passes. That's 2 more then the Rams got yesterday.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he at least had 2 TD passes. That's 2 more then the Rams got yesterday.

I heard this on the way home from work today. Reminded me of you.........>>>>>cougie, oogie,oogie<<<<<

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute Coug. How many points did the offense score yesterday for the Eagles? I remember "Sam" winning a few games for the Rams after some pick 6s and punt returns by the defense.

Their defense and ST won the game, they scored 21 pts yesterday. Bradford threw 2 td passes. Cougs ready to induct him into the Hall of Fame for crying out loud!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I just want them to look respectable while losing and improving their draft position. Getting trounced is tough to take even when you want a better pick.

Yep, losing always sucks, but I can live with it if they play as well as they can and still lose! Unfortunately this might be as well as they can play!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really talking about Foles this year, he is clearly going the wrong direction and will be benched again. The Eagles were a different team last year Foles played behind a much better Oline. Foles isn't playing mediocre he is awful. It's not all his fault bad Oline and WR's same as when Sam was here.

You're wrong on this one Coug. We will see if Boras, Garcia, and Weinke can bolster Foles enough to give him back his career; The one that Cignetti and Fisher have destroyed.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles wins Pro football focus Worst QB of the week award. Congrats!! Here's what they had to say about the former Eagle they traded for...

Foles struggled once again for the Rams, unable to get anything going in the passing game. He completed just 42.9 percent of his passes for only 146 yards and an interception. When he was faced with pressure, that completion percentage dropped to an unacceptable 26.7 percent, and just 2.1 yards per attempt. His deep ball was nonexistent, as he completed just 2-of-13 for 54 yards and a pick. :eek:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is because he rarely throws the deep ball and Cignetti rarely called it. We run first Cougie. You can't turn a switch on and suddenly start connecting on deep pass routes if your offense features the run.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is because he rarely throws the deep ball and Cignetti rarely called it. We run first Cougie. You can't turn a switch on and suddenly start connecting on deep pass routes if your offense features the run.

Well we can't run though. What I don't get is not ONE pass to Gurley?? Why not a quick screen to him to slow down the rush. Get the ball into your best players hands!! Which are Gurley and Austin!! Austin had 1 catch for 24yds I think he was only targeted 4 times.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason for all of those suggestions not even seeing the light of day Cougie, is because Fisher, Cignetti, and now Boras are collective bunch of buffoons and wouldn't know how to use their offensive talent effectively (and they drafted and traded for these guys) or derive and call a strategic game plan if you made them sit down and watch a guy like Bill Walsh. Freakin collective bunch of imbeciles if you ask me.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really talking about Foles this year, he is clearly going the wrong direction and will be benched again. The Eagles were a different team last year Foles played behind a much better Oline. Foles isn't playing mediocre he is awful. It's not all his fault bad Oline and WR's same as when Sam was here
Same head coach too!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason for all of those suggestions not even seeing the light of day Cougie, is because Fisher, Cignetti, and now Boras are collective bunch of buffoons and wouldn't know how to use their offensive talent effectively (and they drafted and traded for these guys) or derive and call a strategic game plan if you made them sit down and watch a guy like Bill Walsh. Freakin collective bunch of imbeciles if you ask me.

Cougie must be at it again, glad I ignored him and can't see any of his ridiculous arguments!

Cougie always complained about poor Sammy and his suckass OC's, well the one and only "decent" year Sammy had was his first when Shurmer allowed Sammy a "safe" game plan, a ton of dink and dunks, of which he still completed less than 60% of those passes, which is below league average!

If Sammie was still with this team, maybe, just maybe he could complain about things, but sadly Shumer was our best OC in recent memory and he wasn't even that good, but better than what we have had the past couple years! Sammie would be getting crushed if he would have played last year and this year for us, and that's a FACT!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougie must be at it again, glad I ignored him and can't see any of his ridiculous arguments!

Cougie always complained about poor Sammy and his suckass OC's, well the one and only "decent" year Sammy had was his first when Shurmer allowed Sammy a "safe" game plan, a ton of dink and dunks, of which he still completed less than 60% of those passes, which is below league average!

If Sammie was still with this team, maybe, just maybe he could complain about things, but sadly Shumer was our best OC in recent memory and he wasn't even that good, but better than what we have had the past couple years! Sammie would be getting crushed if he would have played last year and this year for us, and that's a FACT!

What do you mean ignore me? Im right here? You must mean annoy me. I think that win in NE put you over the edge. :scratch:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, Your boy just made a nice throw to a WIDEOPEN Mathews, but based on your theory of pick 6's, its official teams have figured your boy out!
Actually wouldn't be surprised if he throws for 400 yards since they are so far behind!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's played pretty good tonight the Eagles defense is pathetic