• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't change the fact that I had ignored Coug prior to that game, so not sure how you could clump me into the group you clumped me into?
and don't kid yourself, there are mo0re than two of us that rip into Coug, many more than two!
Well never took a poll. But if you cant see 27 is just playing you well......

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with the rest of my original post. Of which you disagree. Oh well.

Man I don't even know wtf your original post was... Bradford is starting, Foles is not? I just saw a lot of 1 or 2 lines "sentences"

I just gonna say BOLOGNA!

k2-_e9182d33-deac-4d91-b8e9-5f35ec7da8f6.v1.jpg

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.. you comparing anything is like playing the game memory for toddlers. It's just funny you can't even back up why it is you think the trade was a bust or how you decifer 2 QBs on 2 different teams.

Not to mention, Sam ain t doing any better in STL. + we get a 2nd round pick.

:drool:

Personally I didn't care if we got anything for him, I was just glad that we moved on from him, that in itself was a win!:thumb:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ya, he gets everyone in here worked up, but he also makes himself look foolish!

and you can saying hes playing us all you want, bottom line is nobody, NOBODY sticks up for a average QB for this long or defends him that much without having true issues!
But that's good that you are in his corner, he needs somebody!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No take wasn't a part of my discussion.

Are you drunk Ozark? You said my "take" was crap on the evaluation of Eagles/ Pats and Eagles/Cards.

So what is your take? I feel like i'm talking to either a very special person or you have to be wasted. one of the 2

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look! It's Coug and Ozark at the ball!

DumbanddumberFeature.jpg

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you drunk Ozark? You said my "take" was crap on the evaluation of Eagles/ Pats and Eagles/Cards.

So what is your take? I feel like i'm talking to either a very special person or you have to be wasted. one of the 2
It just your opinion doesn't mean that much to me now.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thats What I expected from you. If you cant bully you dont wanna play.

Unless they are just easy questions most people can actually answer or at least have a dialog.

:doh:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, he gets everyone in here worked up, but he also makes himself look foolish!

and you can saying hes playing us all you want, bottom line is nobody, NOBODY sticks up for a average QB for this long or defends him that much without having true issues!
But that's good that you are in his corner, he needs somebody!

Glad you can laugh at his foolishness!:thumb:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's ok, you don't really need to take a poll, just be more observant

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit that I lit into him "after" the game
Honestly dude you lite into him all the time. You're on Coug's ass like two hound dogs in heat!

24/7! :lol:

Sure you put him on ignore, but even then you remember shit an elephant would forget and bring it up whether he was on ignore or not and whether it was in or out of context to whatever the thread was about, just because it fit something he's said in the past that worked against him.

Alls I see Zarky saying here is, it's tiresome to see this fellow Rams poster with an opposing view from the herd get stomped on and dumped on all the freaking time by those have a lot of hate for SB right, wrong or indifferent!

In other words Ozarks, and he's not alone, seems to feel that coug is just getting bullied here because he has an minority opposing viewpoint.

I know, I know, you believe Coug brings it on himself because he says ridiculous stuff, but that is how he sees it. I'm sure Coug knows everyone of you who disagree, disagree because it's been well documented here, I'd say overly well documented here. :pound:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
88, I also would like to clarify this to you! The NFL has ranked defenses based on yards given up for years, the average knowledgeable fan knows that and shouldn't have to be told that! if we or any one else discussing the number 1 ranked defense wanted to discuss points allowed we would clarify that and say this or that team is the number one team in fewest points allowed. So my saying the Rams have the 22nd ranked defense, 12th in the NFC is fact, so you can say otherwise oh lets say, til your blue in the face.

Again I agree, points are more important, but that's not what this original argument was about, you misread it and you said things that weren't even said by me!

Again 3 of the top ten defenses in "fewest points allowed" have been on the field more than their offense has, that's what great "elite" defense do! So you can also keep screaming til you're blue in the face about our poor little defense, that's on the field to much!
Hey I got an idea to help that, make a flipping stop, and stop allowing 10-11-12 play drives, quit giving up the 3rd and long conversions and get it done yourself, step up!

You still didn't answer my question about where you got your stats from. That's what I wanted to know because I couldn't figure out where you got those numbers. Football outsiders, as of last week, had the Rams ranked as the 7th best defense in football. Traditional stats have the Rams as 12th best, based on points-a more important indicator than yards in my opinion. And yes, you are correct in saying we have the 22nd best in terms of yards allowed. We live in a new era where traditional stats don't tell the whole story though and there are other ways to define a defense. People can either get with the times or be left behind. Your choice, but it seems like you think yards given up are the be all, end all of defensive rankings.

So which is it, Smed? Do we have a good defense, which you have said, or are we mediocre- based off the stats you believe to be the true indicator. You can't have it both ways.

And you're right, you didn't say a good offense wouldn't help. That's on me.

In regards to Brees, I agree that it's a pipe dream he comes here. However, as the roster is currently constructed, he would make us a playoff team. I wouldn't expect him to put up his typical numbers, but we wouldn't have nearly as many three and outs as we have had this year and our QB play would be significantly better. Brees with Gurley & Austin (+one of the top WR's in the draft?) would be able to sustain drives and score more points.

Geeze, I didn't name call or act like an asshole in my response. Maybe it doesn't belong here!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't want to smell your finger Ozark..

View attachment 67833

Well SJ you have taken this way to far but thats what you do. If I was a mod here and I am not. I would have booted you long ago with cause. If you never respond to any of my posts Its A OK with me. Dont need the childish fits.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well SJ you have taken this way to far but thats what you do. If I was a mod here and I am not. I would have booted you long ago with cause. If you never respond to any of my posts Its A OK with me. Dont need the childish fits.

You are quite the deflector and need a dam Kleenex. You brought this on big boy so if you can't take it..

Go ahead and :kissass:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are quite the deflector and need a dam Kleenex. You brought this on big boy so if you can't take it..

Go ahead and :kissass:
Your just sad man. I am asking you nicely. Move on the door is shut.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your just sad man. I am asking you nicely. Move on the door is shut.

Asking me nicely by saying if you were a MOD you would boot me? I'm a bully? WTF is wrong with you man? All I did was ask you a few questions that you couldn't answer and just tried to deflect.. All you said was (and I still don't get it) Bradford is starting and Foles is not so that = what? Still trying to find out what the hell that means..

You deflected your way to who knows where and here we are.

I'm just laughing. I thought it was funny. All you are is one of those ballerina dancers that dance around bullshit.