• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could say the same thing about your blindness to how bad we've been for a decade and how bad we looked sunday night. How being mediocre is simply better than awful.

Those are the facts. And I don't know how any Rams fan can tolerate the shit any more. I'm not jumping ship either. I will watch every game and be on here probably for every game. Have been for years.

Thank God for the negativity thread and TITTIES!

Truthfully I haven't really given much of an opinion on anything. So it would be hard for you to know. I haven't seen many facts in your posts so... Yes I am a Rams apologist in most cases. Too me your just shaking the tree. I am just playing Stan to your Oliver.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just need more time! LMAO

That's awesome. It's so bad that there's dam cartoon on Fisher and the Rams.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully I haven't really given much of an opinion on anything. So it would be hard for you to know. I haven't seen many facts in your posts so... Yes I am a Rams apologist in most cases. Too me your just shaking the tree. I am just playing Stan to your Oliver.

Fact is we haven't had a winning season in how long? Fact is how many years do we come out of the gate smelling like rank ass? Fact is what is the % of games that you see a consistent effort from the Rams? 30%? 40% maybe?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is we haven't had a winning season in how long? Fact is how many years do we come out of the gate smelling like rank ass? Fact is what is the % of games that you see a consistent effort from the Rams? 30%? 40% maybe?
I will give you the first one. Second one iffy. Last is question/opinion.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well really I try to keep the old smeller out of rank ass. But I will take your word for it. Give you that one too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong.. But I doubt it.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could list the posts you have made then you could just pick. :pound:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody lit a giant fire under SJ's ASS!:mad2::mad2::mad2:......He's on a ROLL!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Vita that has been your answer since 2007. What is it now 2015? :L

The only direction this organization is going is 6-10. Again

"But I'm not worried"

Like I said, I can respect your patience and positiveness + hope. But man.. It's been groundhog day here EVERY year around this time and in SEPT/OCT. It's the SAME OLE SAME OLE. BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT excuses why we suck. lol Every year.

I would love to be wrong. But I don't think I am.
Oh no, no, no, no! Your memory is very poor on this one Junkie!

I was never in Linehan, Hasslett or Spagnuolo camp. Well, at least with Spags I was the first to break rank from the lot of y'all! I caught a lot of grief from the Spags supports asking for his head as 2012 season end from his bafoon coaching job were we missed the playoff because of his dumb ass coaching job in Seattle.

For the most part, I've been right along side of you criticizing all the dumbass draft selections by Zygmunt and Devaney!

This current direction is about Snisher. They have done a good job taking us from a team that probably should have been kicked out of the NFL because we were so bad to a team that immediately was able to compete in the division and division that was quickly becoming the best in the NFL and has been since.

Those two have completely turned our roster (Save a few studs) in three short years and now that we are beginning the fourth, we have a damned good defense, both good & crafty special teams, and we are now focusing on getting the offense up to par with the defense and special teams.

I would have loved to see us get some FA depth for our OL but Snisher is set on putting together a youthful OL that can road grade for a terrific RB prospect and RB stable which will set up the pass.

SJ, we have yet to see the full impact in the preseason but without a game plan, call it vanilla, we wont. Those big young strong dudes will wear down opposing defenses going at it all game long.

We are missing a lot of the full impact of our team philosophy because we are being built to manhandle and dominate.

We can't do that in a series or two with the No. 1 & hell we want to be healthy for the REAL season. I'd hate to suffer another major injury because I'd have to talk too many of you off the ledge.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ is still intact and that is what the negativity thread is for Vita
SJ is still in tact? :wtf2: I'm not sure what you are talking about, if you think I thought SJ was out of line, never suggested he was.

Why do we have to be 0-5 to prove that what you are suggesting is not valid Vita?
What are you talking about? I never even talked about our record out of the gate.....

You must have your wires crossed on this one Retro.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things:

I was pissed Sunday night and tired of watching garbage. So I brought my brutality to the neggy thread.

Vita u are a good dude and very positive/patient person. U have always given the benefit of doubt to this team and stayed positive.

I don't know how u do it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita u are a good dude and very positive/patient person. U have always given the benefit of doubt to this team and stayed positive.

I don't know how u do it.
To this team is right!

I'm a big picture guy, I get derailed by details at times but if you haven't read it all ready, a book comes to mind....

'Built to Last' by J. Collins.​

It overstates the importance of good practices relative to sheer luck, which we all know plays a huge role in professional sports.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, no, no, no! Your memory is very poor on this one Junkie!

I was never in Linehan, Hasslett or Spagnuolo camp. Well, at least with Spags I was the first to break rank from the lot of y'all! I caught a lot of grief from the Spags supports asking for his head as 2012 season end from his bafoon coaching job were we missed the playoff because of his dumb ass coaching job in Seattle
For the most part, I've been right along side of you criticizing all the dumbass draft selections by Zygmunt and Devaney!

This current direction is about Snisher. They have done a good job taking us from a team that probably should have been kicked out of the NFL because we were so bad to a team that immediately was able to compete in the division and division that was quickly becoming the best in the NFL and has been since.

Those two have completely turned our roster (Save a few studs) in three short years and now that we are beginning the fourth, we have a damned good defense, both good & crafty special teams, and we are now focusing on getting the offense up to par with the defense and special teams.
I would have loved to see us get some FA depth for our OL but Snisher is set on putting together a youthful OL that can road grade for a terrific RB prospect and RB stable which will set up the pass.

SJ, we have yet to see the full impact in the preseason but without a game plan, call it vanilla, we wont. Those big young strong dudes will wear down opposing defenses going at it all game long.

We are missing a lot of the full impact of our team philosophy because we are being built to manhandle and dominate.

We can't do that in a series or two with the No. 1 & hell we want to be healthy for the REAL season. I'd hate to suffer another major injury because I'd have to talk too many of you off the ledge.

I don't like Fisher, never have, but I am not going to get to worked up about the preseason, again you can't tell alot from a couple of series from the starters, I don't expect us to beat Seattle week one, I also don't expect us to be any better than 8-8 at best, right now I want to be able to watch Ram games where we are actually in every game week in, week out, with at least a chance to win and maybe steal a few games and be pleasantly surprised with 9 or 10 wins!

I'm almost at the same point as I am with my Dodgers, I want them to lose so Mattingly can go bye bye. Maybe it would be best if Fisher was gone also, but it gets tiring starting over from scratch all the time!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To this team is right!

I'm a big picture guy, I get derailed by details at times but if you haven't read it all ready, a book comes to mind....

'Built to Last' by J. Collins.​

Well we know we have absolutely no luck, and I don't mean Andrew!

It overstates the importance of good practices relative to sheer luck, which we all know plays a huge role in professional sports.