• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I understand being positive.. I really do, but how can some of you continue to be positive? It's not like Fisher and his team have had a good year much less great year since he's been here. I could understand your patience if we had Chucky or Bellicheat and our team was playing good football the past few years.

Then I would say, "Yeah we are just being vanilla now and will turn it on later". But that's not really the case is it?

I'm not preaching we suck yet or hitting the panic button.. But when do we actually hold those responsible for not even having a team ready to play? It has happened a lot! And it seems year after year we totally under achieve and some of us on here continue to make up excuses why this happens.

Fisher/Snead knows what they are doing? Look at some of these teams that were awful 1 year or the past few years and now are really building towards a better future. Are we better than the 2-14 team? Sure. But how many years do we hang around 6-10 or 7-9?

This regime has had how many picks? A shit ton! How many years? Sorry but that doesn't fly with me. If we don't see some changes soon in effort and consistency, I am officially off the Fisher/Snead wagon.

Tampa, Tennessee, Oakland could make major moves this year after being so bad the past few years. I'm just not into bullshitting and making excuses for these people in the Rams organization that been given a golden opportunity.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I understand being positive.. I really do, but how can some of you continue to be positive? It's not like Fisher and his team have had a good year much less great year since he's been here. I could understand your patience if we had Chucky or Bellicheat and our team was playing good football the past few years.

Then I would say, "Yeah we are just being vanilla now and will turn it on later". But that's not really the case is it?

I'm not preaching we suck yet or hitting the panic button.. But when do we actually hold those responsible for not even having a team ready to play? It has happened a lot! And it seems year after year we totally under achieve and some of us on here continue to make up excuses why this happens.

Fisher/Snead knows what they are doing? Look at some of these teams that were awful 1 year or the past few years and now are really building towards a better future. Are we better than the 2-14 team? Sure. But how many years do we hang around 6-10 or 7-9?

This regime has had how many picks? A shit ton! How many years? Sorry but that doesn't fly with me. If we don't see some changes soon in effort and consistency, I am officially off the Fisher/Snead wagon.

Tampa, Tennessee, Oakland could make major moves this year after being so bad the past few years. I'm just not into bullshitting and making excuses for these people in the Rams organization that been given a golden opportunity.
Some of you be like...

ChickenLittle.png

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you be like...

View attachment 23289

The sky is falling?? More like.. When are we going to actually see some improvement?

It's so stupid. Some of you be like:

No big deal.. We just are "being vanilla" and "not showing our cards" or "we will be fine".. Like we've actually been good at some point and we're so good that we are not showing "our looks". :lol: It's all more bullshit excuses for an organization that has done JACK SQUAT.

jggUrgM.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky is falling?? More like.. When are we going to actually see some improvement?

It's so stupid. Some of you be like:

No big deal.. We just are "being vanilla" and "not showing our cards" or "we will be fine".. Like we've actually been good at some point and we're so good that we are not showing "our looks". :lol: It's all more bullshit excuses for an organization that has done JACK SQUAT.

View attachment 23313
You see, you ask a bunch of questions SJ and then call any answer bullshit excuses. That's why you got the simple reply pic, basically saying I'm not worried.

No excuses, we have improved, I believe we continue to improve. You many not like the speed of the improvement or the results but it doesn't mean we haven't improved our roster, defensive play and offensive scheme immensely.

What more do you want from those of us who still feel things are going in the right direction and have good hope of an improved season when we have yet to play a meaningful down of football this season?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, you ask a bunch of questions SJ and then call any answer bullshit excuses. That's why you got the simple reply pic, basically saying I'm not worried.

No excuses, we have improved, I believe we continue to improve. You many not like the speed of the improvement or the results but it doesn't mean we haven't improved our roster, defensive play and offensive scheme immensely.

What more do you want from those of us who still feel things are going in the right direction and have good hope of an improved season when we have yet to play a meaningful down of football this season?

Yes Vita that has been your answer since 2007. What is it now 2015? :L

The only direction this organization is going is 6-10. Again

"But I'm not worried"

Like I said, I can respect your patience and positiveness + hope. But man.. It's been groundhog day here EVERY year around this time and in SEPT/OCT. It's the SAME OLE SAME OLE. BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT excuses why we suck. lol Every year.

I would love to be wrong. But I don't think I am.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has this organization done to get the benefit of the doubt? What have they honestly shown us in 4 years? 8 years? That they can get a gift of multiple draft picks and still suck? Still be below average?

JACK SQUAT.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has this organization done to get the benefit of the doubt? What have they honestly shown us in 4 years? 8 years? That they can get a gift of multiple draft picks and still suck? Still be below average?

JACK SQUAT.
whoa.....what happened to SJ?? ....Its still preseason dude, come week 5 if we are 0-5 I'll be bitchin louder than you are...LOL

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ is still intact and that is what the negativity thread is for Vita or do you need to be reminded?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we have to be 0-5 to prove that what you are suggesting is not valid Vita? How many times in the last four years have we started the season with a losing record. And before you start with the year we started 4-0 in the preseason and then ended up 6-10 or whatever, here is the point again. Nobody is questioning that Snisher have increased the talent level of this club during their tenure. The point is in year four of Fisher, he has done little to prepare a team with a consistent winning attitude like we saw with Wisenhunt and LeBeau have done with Tennessee and JDR has done in Oakland and it only took them one year!! Re-read many of my posts on the game thread and its is exactly what other people like SJ76, LTR, Snake Eyes, Jermaine, and others have been stating all along.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoa.....what happened to SJ?? ....Its still preseason dude, come week 5 if we are 0-5 I'll be bitchin louder than you are...LOL

Look I get it. It's now in week 3 preseason. And it's all good. I'm hoping we can turn the corner. But for how many years do I have to hope that we turn the dam corner! :painkiller:

Just don't understand why these coaches keep getting the benefit of the doubt from some of you. Year after year. They've proved nothing. They've done nothing but sub .500 ball with a BOATLOAD of picks.

And I appreciate the positiveness and yes we ALL need HOPE! But it just seems like Groundhog day again in late AUG. I can't explain the "vibe" I get when it comes to football. But I know what a good team looks like in preseason or regular season. I know what a great team looks like. And I know what a half ass effort and crack pipe team looks like.

You guys are all good in my book. :nutswing:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we have to be 0-5 to prove that what you are suggesting is not valid Vita? How many times in the last four years have we started the season with a losing record. And before you start with the year we started 4-0 in the preseason and then ended up 6-10 or whatever, here is the point again. Nobody is questioning that Snisher have increased the talent level of this club during their tenure. The point is in year four of Fisher, he has done little to prepare a team with a consistent winning attitude like we saw with Wisenhunt and LeBeau have done with Tennessee and JDR has done in Oakland and it only took them one year!! Re-read many of my posts on the game thread and its is exactly what other people like SJ76, LTR, Snake Eyes, Jermaine, and others have been stating all along.

I honestly am having deja-vu from every AUGUST I can think of since the CBS days. :smash:

And I don't think the sky is falling. Just wondering if we are ever going to be a force again. Am I patient? Not really. Have I been patient? Yeah I would say so. It's been a decade of this "barely mediocre" shit.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are either a pimp.. :first: Or an assistant pimp. You either go out and make plays to win games or you scratch your ass and collect a check. When I see a team going through the motions, it doesn't make me feel good about my team.

I hate to lose. Absolutely fucking hate it and i'm so tired of this team losing.

:yo:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are either a pimp.. :first: Or an assistant pimp. You either go out and make plays to win games or you scratch your ass and collect a check. When I see a team going through the motions, it doesn't make me feel good about my team.

I hate to lose. Absolutely fucking hate it and i'm so tired of this team losing.

:yo:

At least you can rely on your FSU Seminoles to have winning seasons. I have to watch my Cavaliers continue to suck on a yearly basis as long as Mike London is around. :gaah:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize SJ that your opinion and or opinions are just that. And there is room for others to possibly disagree?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you can rely on your FSU Seminoles to have winning seasons. I have to watch my Cavaliers continue to suck on a yearly basis as long as Mike London is around. :gaah:

Seminoles have spoiled me no doubt. If it weren't for the Noles, i'd be banned on here because the Rams have been pretty pathetic. And this is why is know so much about college football. 1) FSU has been awesome and dun to watch. 2) Rams are always drafting in the top 10. WTF And yeah that is a winning attitude over there in Tallahassee. And for a bunch of 18-20 year old hulligans, they are fun to watch on Saturdays. They just need to behave themselves and stay out of trouble.

Virginia has the basketball squad.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like some cheese with that whine.:heh:

I could say the same thing about your blindness to how bad we've been for a decade and how bad we looked sunday night. How being mediocre is simply better than awful.

Those are the facts. And I don't know how any Rams fan can tolerate the shit any more. I'm not jumping ship either. I will watch every game and be on here probably for every game. Have been for years.

Thank God for the negativity thread and TITTIES!