• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the first couple runs go to the right side and the D seemed to penetrate that side, while Tre didn't get much.

We're going to have ups and downs. But with a good Free Agent addition, this Oline could have been a lot better. The 25-26 year old center from the Raiders would have been nice.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are planning a big move ya know cutting costs and sech.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, now to try and cover some old ground....
I think all of us would like to see some of the talent and progression from our team on primetime TV. Was there anything positive you could take away from last night's game? Only thing I can think of is there was no injuries.
I saw a lot of positives, GRod, Havenstein & Brown were very impressive!

So was Joyner. Roberson looked gassed! I think he will do better in the next preseason game. But between the vanilla aspects and no game planning, mixed in with the blitz, along with the team basically playing a game on Friday, another on Monday, Tuesday, and then another on Sunday, these dudes were all gassed playing against a team that needed to win in the Preseason.

I am so glad we are beyond needing to win in the preseason! :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee looked like a football team. They were ready to play against our "vanilla" style of play that we bring to the table in preseason... Then the Rams always press the button and it's on come week 1.

Oh wait.. :tsk:

I'm not bent out of shape. I'm just used to this team looking like this early in the season and don't understand why Fisher continues to not have his team ready to play.
Let's not forget our recent history and the total revamp of the entire roster. It takes a toll on the depth, which we lacked to the nith degree! A lot of times we look at this roster and only evaluate the starters, depth is always an after thought. One where only injuries expound the situation. Just look at the front end of our defense, we are solid through and through. Injuries set us back a bit but we have depth. Now look at the back end of our defense, again, barring the Gaines injury, we had 4 quality starters beginning training camp. So we lose a top late drafted rookie from last year, but we are still set! Snisher is attempting to get this type of depth at all roster spots. Some of you just don't see it, but if you look closely, and recall where we were a few years back, I think you will!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget our recent history and the total revamp of the entire roster. It takes a toll on the depth, which we lacked to the nith degree! A lot of times we look at this roster and only evaluate the starters, depth is always an after thought. One where only injuries expound the situation. Just look at the front end of our defense, we are solid through and through. Injuries set us back a bit but we have depth. Now look at the back end of our defense, again, barring the Gaines injury, we had 4 quality starters beginning training camp. So we lose a top late drafted rookie from last year, but we are still set! Snisher is attempting to get this type of depth at all roster spots. Some of you just don't see it, but if you look closely, and recall where we were a few years back, I think you will!
Ok now your just rubbing it in the Fisher sucks crowds face.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired is a lame excuse.
"Fatigue makes cowards of us all"

Yes, I'm sure you know this quote well. I don't even need to give credit to the great one who coined this phrase, now do I.

LOL!

Over work, under perform.

Now that's!

Easy peasy!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you got the boot. I got the boot for 24 hours
Something like that was all I was thinking, but I guess as you all clued in with the Mamba intervention, dude had been asking to be banned for a good stretch.

Glad I could oblige!

I do recall running into this ass hat once before on another board, although he was a lot tamer this go around.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something like that was all I was thinking, but I guess as you all clued in with the Mamba intervention, dude had been asking to be banned for a good stretch.

Glad I could oblige!

I do recall running into this ass hat once before on another board, although he was a lot tamer this go around.

Well you were a butt too him . I really don't understand these guys that come on like hard asses from the jump. He seemed to want to be shown the door. Or he is just to cool for us.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you were a butt too him . I really don't understand these guys that come on like hard asses from the jump. He seemed to want to be shown the door. Or he is just to cool for us.
Honestly, he just didn't understand the reason why I rated his post BS.

As a lot of you know, I give out a lot of ratings, probably ~1800 since the ratings have started under this format, most by far positive.

With that, I have given out 10 BS ratings in total, his included. His because I just didn't believe he bet two grand on the Rams in a half. He took it as something else and was the one who got butt hurt.

As you all saw, it excalated from there.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you Ram. But all is not lost. Tired is a lame excuse. And makes me question why Fisher feels he needs excuses. If you use preseason strictly for talent evaluation no excuses are necessary. Now if you were playing too win.

You may be correct but talent evaluation or not if I were Fisher and had a win/loss record like he has had with the Rams, preseason or not I'd be playing to win every time my team stumbled onto the field even if I had to suit up myself. :pound:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be correct but talent evaluation or not if I were Fisher and had a win/loss record like he has had with the Rams, preseason or not I'd be playing to win every time my team stumbled onto the field even if I had to suit up myself. :pound:

Now I get this mentality. And I want the Rams to win every time they step on the field. I just don't believe Fisher approaches preseason this way.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, he just didn't understand the reason why I rated his post BS.

As a lot of you know, I give out a lot of ratings, probably ~1800 since the ratings have started under this format, most by far positive.

With that, I have given out 10 BS ratings in total, his included. His because I just didn't believe he bet two grand on the Rams in a half. He took it as something else and was the one who got butt hurt.

As you all saw, it excalated from there.
He was trolling. He tried Retro earlier didn't get the reaction he wanted. So he waited for a sucker. No, No I mean you to come along.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In contrast, imagine if one of yous went on the Cowboys boards and started talking stuff.

Hell last I checked they were losing 23-0 half way through the fourth quarter to the 9ers; who were, like the Titans, looking for wins in the preseason to build upon.

Like us, the boys were not looking to prove anything and were majorly fatigued like we were.

Had this game been the real season, MM get's destroyed by games end!!

I think most of you know this.

Just like the 9ers at home by the Cowboys.

By the way, at least the Boys only had a short trip up the coast from Oxnard. We on the other hand had to come back from Oxnard to the heartland and we still showed better than them Cowboys!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was trolling. He tried Retro earlier didn't get the reaction he wanted. So he waited for a sucker. No, No I mean you to come along.
:comeatmebro:

(Oh how I wish this said sucker instead of bro! :lol:)