• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions Den

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't mind, I'm currently pickling my liver.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't mind, I'm currently pickling my liver.
Well we have the parents of one of my sons here tonight, one of which is a police officer. That means no weed :mad2:.

So I will pickle the shit out of my liver and if I don't pass out first come back here tonight as an angry drunk to discuss the finer points of why Millenhew is the guy who will bring us a Lombardi Trophy. He's going to have to steal one but I am confident he can do it.

Other expected guests tonight are Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker (prefers to be called Red), Captain Morgan (US Coast Guard) and my good friend Dr. Muggilicuty.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have the parents of one of my sons here tonight, one of which is a police officer. That means no weed :mad2:.

So I will pickle the shit out of my liver and if I don't pass out first come back here tonight as an angry drunk to discuss the finer points of why Millenhew is the guy who will bring us a Lombardi Trophy. He's going to have to steal one but I am confident he can do it.

Other expected guests tonight are Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker (prefers to be called Red), Captain Morgan (US Coast Guard) and my good friend Dr. Muggilicuty.

Is the cop a good guy? I was once a cop, I'm a pretty good guy.....You can go weedless for a day.....Won't kill ya? but the cop might, so the media tells me. LMAO.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I don't pass out first come back here tonight as an angry drunk to discuss the finer points of why Millenhew is the guy who will bring us a Lombardi Trophy.

SAY WHAT? Okay, where's the Doc, what did you do with him?

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in sports with drawl now.. College hoops are done. I don't watch the NBA until the playoffs. Baseball is boring unless the Tigers happen to be on National tv. I don't have the $ to get the fsn N channel, if I did it would cost extra because I would want fsn Detroit. I live in MN and all fsn N has is MN sports,naturally. I wonder when the women's beach volley ball starts on espn. I'l have to think about the whole situation :doobs:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huNGOVER...
Quit bitching, you aren't alone.

I see new posts on the off topic thread but since most of that early conversation involved discussing who could puke off what I don't dare read it in case that continues and I puke.

Fucking Sailor Jerry and his 90 proof rum. He just had to upstart Captain Morgan and his 74 proof. What an asshole.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the $ to get the fsn N channel, if I did it would cost extra because I would want fsn Detroit. I live in MN and all fsn N has is MN sports,naturally. I wonder when the women's beach volley ball starts on espn. I'l have to think about the whole situation

When the Lions have winning seasons I'll get to see more televised games. But, living out West I mostly have to go on the internet to watch the Lions when I'm not working.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see new posts on the off topic thread but since most of that early conversation involved discussing who could puke off what I don't dare read it in case that continues and I puke.

The last page is good... no blowing cookies there.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Packers vs Dolphins on NFL Network... Packers 10 - Phins 3 at the end of the half.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard Captain Morgan and Mountain Dew taste like Cream Soda.

Captain Morgan and Root Beer. Many college female loved that drink, :D

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Lions have winning seasons I'll get to see more televised games. But, living out West I mostly have to go on the internet to watch the Lions when I'm not working.

Sucks.. I get stuck watching the Vikings where i'm at