• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions Den

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Republicans gonna kick some ass tomorrow. If you Ain't voting I don't want to hear any bitchin.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you Ain't voting I don't want to hear any bitchin.

People don't always get what they want. For example, the Seahawks want a WR. Turns out, no one in the organization knows what one looks like.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Republicans gonna kick some ass tomorrow. If you Ain't voting I don't want to hear any bitchin.

I'm voting, but as a foreigner I have to drive to Illinois to cast my ballot. If you wear an Obama button they'll give you as many ballots as you want, no ID needed. They have a ready list of dead people on the voter roll that they cross off (or at least they did in 2012 when I voted).

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don't always get what they want. For example, the Seahawks want a WR. Turns out, no one in the organization knows what one looks like.

I know a guy who played WR in high school. He should go and be a scout for Seahawks.

Maybe Lions and Hawks can trade a kicking scout for a WR one?:noidea:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer sucks.

Caldwell is the worlds greatest bedtime story reader...................

......... Cuz he's so damn boring.

Caldwell is damn sure the exact opposite of schwartz. Things they have in common. They both coached the lions, their name is jim.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks need a QB imo. Look how great tate is with a qb.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm voting, but as a foreigner I have to drive to Illinois to cast my ballot. If you wear an Obama button they'll give you as many ballots as you want, no ID needed. They have a ready list of dead people on the voter roll that they cross off (or at least they did in 2012 when I voted).

How long do you have to be a citizen for to vote? Five or ten years?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you get the mouth guard hot enough to form fit at your house? Box got a stove Smitty?

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Megatron gonna be ready for the next game?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you get the mouth guard hot enough to form fit at your house? Box got a stove Smitty?

Dumpster fires.

I take off muh schmockenhg mittenshhs..... Sorry had my mouthpiece in...... My smoking mittens first.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumpster fires.

I take off muh schmockenhg mittenshhs..... Sorry had my mouthpiece in...... My smoking mittens first.

schounds perfectchly lodgchical

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schounds perfectchly lodgchical

Sounds more like head gear there.

appHeadgear%5B2%5D.jpg

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some pretty cool shit happened today. I go to the horse race place which is losing their license in a week or so (something I've known for a couple of months). But today I find out their liquor license has already expired, so their booze is free. Free tequila!!

So a guy steps up to the machine and places his bets, but forgets to kick out his credit voucher, and no one sees him do it. I walk up to the machine, see that someone hasn't completed their transaction, and collect a voucher worth over a hundred fifty bucks. I wait until I see someone walk over to the machine looking panicked (takes about twenty minutes). He goes back over to his table frantically searching for his voucher. I walk over and tap him on the shoulder. "You lose a credit voucher?"

"YES!!"

"How much was it?"

"Over a hundred dollars."

I walk over to the bar, pick up the voucher, walk back to his table and hand it to him. Of course, he can't believe someone would be that honest.

Two races later I hit an exacta that pays me over a hundred and sixty bucks.

And not only was the tequila free, but now I get some free weed to boot. Great day.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some pretty cool shit happened today. I go to the horse race place which is losing their license in a week or so (something I've known for a couple of months). But today I find out their liquor license has already expired, so their booze is free. Free tequila!!

So a guy steps up to the machine and places his bets, but forgets to kick out his credit voucher, and no one sees him do it. I walk up to the machine, see that someone hasn't completed their transaction, and collect a voucher worth over a hundred fifty bucks. I wait until I see someone walk over to the machine looking panicked (takes about twenty minutes). He goes back over to his table frantically searching for his voucher. I walk over and tap him on the shoulder. "You lose a credit voucher?"

"YES!!"

"How much was it?"

I walk over to the bar, pick up the voucher, walk back to his table and hand it to him. Of course, he can't believe someone would be that honest.

And not only was the tequila free, but now I get some free weed to boot. Great day.

Insta-Karma

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"YES!!"

"How much was it?"

Now that Sir, is how you live life. The best feeling ever.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"YES!!"

"How much was it?"

Good on ya 68!