• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Las Vegas Raiders

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article yesterday about the possible move and some ex-players speaking out against the move saying it would be the worst thing for any team to move to Vegas.

Vegas strip club validates fears of those against a Raiders move?

If you don't want to read the article essentially some major risks are coming up. Such as the biggest strip club in Vegas is offering any player with the Raiders free rides and lap dances if they come to the strip club. And this isn't a one time offer this is an any time you want kind of offer.

Donte Stallworth is one such player speaking out against the move saying that he thinks any team that moves to Vegas will lose every game because of the distractions present to the players. Said that if you polled the players in the league they would tell you Vegas would be the worst city for them to be at as a team.
Heck, who don't want free lap dances cd?? lol
Man Stallworth has about as much cred as Talib does cd.. Those are the kind of players you don't want in Vegas cd.. Not the Christians this team is full of.. Besides strip bars are everywhere cd.. This is a non- issue..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, who don't want free lap dances cd?? lol
Man Stallworth has about as much cred as Talib does cd.. Those are the kind of players you don't want in Vegas cd.. Not the Christians this team is full of.. Besides strip bars are everywhere cd.. This is a non- issue..

I don't. I have a gorgeous wife at home. I don't get the appeal of strip clubs. Get a much better show at home.

Also while yes there are strip clubs everywhere there is only one city in the world called "Sin City." There is a reason it has gotten that name. I've been to Vegas plenty to realize you feel like you are in a completely different world in that city compared to anywhere else in the United States. I'm starting to hope for the Raiders to move to Vegas the more I read on some of this stuff.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. I have a gorgeous wife at home. I don't get the appeal of strip clubs. Get a much better show at home.

Also while yes there are strip clubs everywhere there is only one city in the world called "Sin City." There is a reason it has gotten that name. I've been to Vegas plenty to realize you feel like you are in a completely different world in that city compared to anywhere else in the United States. I'm starting to hope for the Raiders to move to Vegas the more I read on some of this stuff.
I don't have a wife, but i get my share of shows ;)

It's not an issue cd, as much as you would want it to be.. Heck i would say the team that goes to Vegas to play the RAIDERS if in fact they do move there has more to worry about, than the home team..
Remember it's the outsider that gets in trouble in Vegas not the local.. Man im liking the Vegas move even more now..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a wife, but i get my share of shows ;)

It's not an issue cd, as much as you would want it to be.. Heck i would say the team that goes to Vegas to play the RAIDERS if in fact they do move there has more to worry about, than the home team..
Remember it's the outsider that gets in trouble in Vegas not the local.. Man im liking the Vegas move even more now..

I know plenty of locals that have gotten in trouble. One of my best friends grew up in Vegas and every family member in his family and many other families has a story of a time that they almost lost it all. It is why they stay away from the Strip now because it almost cost them everything.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know plenty of locals that have gotten in trouble. One of my best friends grew up in Vegas and every family member in his family and many other families has a story of a time that they almost lost it all. It is why they stay away from the Strip now because it almost cost them everything.
Of course everybody gets in trouble.. But you catch my drift.. If anything Vegas would be such a HUGE advantage for the RAIDERS when you think about it.. My goodness

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine players like Talib, Hardy, etc going to Vegas for a weekend to play the RAIDERS.. SMH!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course everybody gets in trouble.. But you catch my drift.. If anything Vegas would be such a HUGE advantage for the RAIDERS when you think about it.. My goodness

You realize most teams fly in just the night before and are given strict curfews the night before the game right? They hardly leave the hotel before heading to the game the next day.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize most teams fly in just the night before and are given strict curfews the night before the game right? They hardly leave the hotel before heading to the game the next day.
Oh strict curfew cd.. Lmao stop it cd!! Advantage RAIDERS big time!! If in fact we do move to Vegas..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh strict curfew cd.. Lmao stop it cd!! Advantage RAIDERS big time!! If in fact we do move to Vegas..

Here you go. Article written by an ex-player talking about this very topic. Yes teams have a Curfew and it is strictly enforced. In fact they do bed checks and players have been cut for missing a bed check.

A Former Player's Guide to NFL Curfews

In fact the player says Thursdays and Fridays are the days players party much more than the Saturday before a game especially an away game. That is the one night a week that a team does have a lot of control on what a player will do. So I would be much worried about home team players than I would about the road team that will have a strict curfew.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go. Article written by an ex-player talking about this very topic. Yes teams have a Curfew and it is strictly enforced. In fact they do bed checks and players have been cut for missing a bed check.

A Former Player's Guide to NFL Curfews

In fact the player says Thursdays and Fridays are the days players party much more than the Saturday before a game especially an away game. That is the one night a week that a team does have a lot of control on what a player will do. So I would be much worried about home team players than I would about the road team that will have a strict curfew.
I really don't care what that player says cd.. Your players are coming to VEGAS man!! Think about that cd..
Like i said, huge advantage for the RAIDERS!! If in fact we do move there..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care what that player says cd.. Your players are coming to VEGAS man!! Think about that cd..
Like i said, huge advantage for the RAIDERS!! If in fact we do move there..

See again you are just ignoring anything said by actual people in the business. I mean what do they know right because Idaho knows much more than actual people playing/coaching/running these teams.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See again you are just ignoring anything said by actual people in the business. I mean what do they know right because Idaho knows much more than actual people playing/coaching/running these teams.
Hmmmm and yet you don't want to believe what people say about the RAIDERS either why??

And all you have to do is use common sense to see the huge advantage the RAIDERS would have in Vegas, but yet you don't want too.. Why is that cd?? Shoot, you crazy if you think players coming to Vegas to play the RAIDERS will be saints there..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm and yet you don't want to believe what people say about the RAIDERS either why??

And all you have to do is use common sense to see the huge advantage the RAIDERS would have in Vegas, but yet you don't want too.. Why is that cd?? Shoot, you crazy if you think players coming to Vegas to play the RAIDERS will be saints there..

I have never once said that the Raiders don't have some talent on that team and that they don't stand a chance. I have said I don't think they are as good as you think they are and I don't think they will win the division this year. I've said they still have some holes on the team and that I don't think all the high priced FA's will completely pan out at least compared to the money they are being paid.

Just because I am not picking the Raiders doesn't mean I have ignored everything that is being said positive about them. I just don't think they are quite ready for the big time. Big difference in pressure when you go from underdog most games to favorite.

And my guess Idaho is that teams know the temptations of Vegas. They are going to have some serious talks with their players about those distractions and the consequences of going and enjoying all that Vegas has to offer. I would guess teams would also leave a bit later to get to Vegas than other places. Just like with Denver teams either decide to leave as late as they possibly can in the opes that being at a higher elevation won't have affected their players yet or they arrive a couple of days early in the hopes the players will have adjusted to the higher altitude. Teams change it up a bit depending on what city they are going to. I would bet they bring in extra security to watch the floors as well to make sure the players are not sneaking out. Pretty easy to regulate these players especially for away games as teams do have much more control in that situation. If you actually read the article you would see that.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never once said that the Raiders don't have some talent on that team and that they don't stand a chance. I have said I don't think they are as good as you think they are and I don't think they will win the division this year. I've said they still have some holes on the team and that I don't think all the high priced FA's will completely pan out at least compared to the money they are being paid.

Just because I am not picking the Raiders doesn't mean I have ignored everything that is being said positive about them. I just don't think they are quite ready for the big time. Big difference in pressure when you go from underdog most games to favorite.

And my guess Idaho is that teams know the temptations of Vegas. They are going to have some serious talks with their players about those distractions and the consequences of going and enjoying all that Vegas has to offer. I would guess teams would also leave a bit later to get to Vegas than other places. Just like with Denver teams either decide to leave as late as they possibly can in the opes that being at a higher elevation won't have affected their players yet or they arrive a couple of days early in the hopes the players will have adjusted to the higher altitude. Teams change it up a bit depending on what city they are going to. I would bet they bring in extra security to watch the floors as well to make sure the players are not sneaking out. Pretty easy to regulate these players especially for away games as teams do have much more control in that situation. If you actually read the article you would see that.
PFF thinks we are the 3rd best team in the AFC, take up the argument with them.. For the record i agree with them..

It don't matter cd what teams will try to do to get ready to play the RAIDERS in Vegas, if in fact we do move there.. The advantage is to great for the RAIDERS by simply playing there..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, i HOPE the RAIDERS stay in Oakland!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess other major cities dont have night clubs and whores

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a classic case of the vegas stereotype, that people who have no fucking idea what Vegas is really like. there are 2 million people here, and unless they work on the strip, most dont go there. and the ones who work there, rarely stay there after shifts. Its is an ignorant assumption to think that players will get into anymore or less truble here than anywhere else.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article yesterday about the possible move and some ex-players speaking out against the move saying it would be the worst thing for any team to move to Vegas.

Vegas strip club validates fears of those against a Raiders move?

If you don't want to read the article essentially some major risks are coming up. Such as the biggest strip club in Vegas is offering any player with the Raiders free rides and lap dances if they come to the strip club. And this isn't a one time offer this is an any time you want kind of offer.

Donte Stallworth is one such player speaking out against the move saying that he thinks any team that moves to Vegas will lose every game because of the distractions present to the players. Said that if you polled the players in the league they would tell you Vegas would be the worst city for them to be at as a team.
are these the ex players who have a vested financial interest on the raiders staying in Oakland? Also, If you give a fuck what Dante Stallworth thins about anything, I feel bad for you.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are these the ex players who have a vested financial interest on the raiders staying in Oakland? Also, If you give a fuck what Dante Stallworth thins about anything, I feel bad for you.
Cd, thoughts on Peters post??