• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Las Vegas Raiders

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then shut the fuck up. YOU dont know Vegas. Will some get into trouble, yes, the same fucking guys thast get into trouble no matter where they are. The point is so far over your head you didnt even feel the wind off of it.

Calm down. It is a slow off season discussion on a topic that might or might not happen. No reason to go all nuts. And find it kind of funny that you think you are the only one allowed to speak on Vegas. I'm sorry that I have spoken to people from Vegas about this very thing and that they agree with me on some of this. I'm sorry that other NFL players agree with me on this but yes you are the expert and they have no clue what they are saying.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you think all players are just a bunch of thug idiots who cant control themselves. I mean what the fuck dude. They are grown ass men, and professional players. They will or wont get into trouble regardless of the city.

Man way to over-exaggerate a point. Never said every player is a thug or that every player on the Raiders will get into trouble.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down. It is a slow off season discussion on a topic that might or might not happen. No reason to go all nuts. And find it kind of funny that you think you are the only one allowed to speak on Vegas. I'm sorry that I have spoken to people from Vegas about this very thing and that they agree with me on some of this. I'm sorry that other NFL players agree with me on this but yes you are the expert and they have no clue what they are saying.
cd, Peter is a local so i think he would know what he's talking about over some dude that lives in Kansas.. Right??

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man way to over-exaggerate a point. Never said every player is a thug or that every player on the Raiders will get into trouble.
then whats the problem? Can you not see that guys are either prone to trouble or not? Its not the city as much and person. I am telling what Denver is like. I have been there many times, and I know people who live in Colorado Springs. Should I tell you what they think, and then claim that to be the truth based on opinions? Just stop dude.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For financial reasons

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, Peter is a local so i think he would know what he's talking about over some dude that lives in Kansas.. Right??

You are missing the point that this opinion of mine is not just based on my opinion. This is based on other NFL players, locals that I know, and even some national analyst that do question what could happen if players are in Vegas full-time. So no this isn't just some guy from Kansas spouting off at the mouth. This is the opinion of a lot of people across the country.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the saying.. You ever want to know whats going on in a City, talk to the locals..
People visit Vegas, and they only see the strip or downtown. Which to me is like a Hollywood version of an adult Disneyland. Its all a facade, and anyone who can see things for what they are, can see its only a money generating corporate shill version of what Vegas used to be.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point that this opinion of mine is not just based on my opinion. This is based on other NFL players, locals that I know, and even some national analyst that do question what could happen if players are in Vegas full-time. So no this isn't just some guy from Kansas spouting off at the mouth. This is the opinion of a lot of people across the country.
OMG, same regurgitated bullshit. You are like a retarded broken record.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he and his holier than thou friend agree, oh and players with vested interests in Oakland.

This goes beyond just my one friend. Obviously we disagree. The argument doesn't have to go beyond that. It can stay civil and just say we agree to disagree on the subject and if the team moves to Vegas just have to see who is right. Beyond that it is both of us just spouting at the mouth claiming to be right on the subject. Again slow part of the off season. I don't really care whether the Raiders move to Vegas or not. I honestly do think from a financial point of view it is a great move for the team. They are having trouble selling tickets in Oakland and they are having trouble getting a new stadium which they desperately need. Move to Vegas and both of those issues get solved. As for how the players will respond I guess we shall see.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This goes beyond just my one friend. Obviously we disagree. The argument doesn't have to go beyond that. It can stay civil and just say we agree to disagree on the subject and if the team moves to Vegas just have to see who is right. Beyond that it is both of us just spouting at the mouth claiming to be right on the subject. Again slow part of the off season. I don't really care whether the Raiders move to Vegas or not. I honestly do think from a financial point of view it is a great move for the team. They are having trouble selling tickets in Oakland and they are having trouble getting a new stadium which they desperately need. Move to Vegas and both of those issues get solved. As for how the players will respond I guess we shall see.
No, you are saying my town is something it is not. So stop telling me about what my city is. Thats what this is about. Your pompous OPINION, not fact.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
skip to about the 20 minute mark

5/20 Cofield & Co. Hour 1

I'll listen to it. Honestly though just feel like this conversation has reached an impasse. You have your view and I have mine. Not really looking into getting into a name-calling or hateful argument on these boards. Like I said just have to see if it happens and if it does then see how the players respond.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll listen to it. Honestly though just feel like this conversation has reached an impasse. You have your view and I have mine. Not really looking into getting into a name-calling or hateful argument on these boards. Like I said just have to see if it happens and if it does then see how the players respond.
No, you have delusional opinions, I have been here my whole life.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are saying my town is something it is not. So stop telling me about what my city is. Thats what this is about. Your pompous OPINION, not fact.

Does everybody have to agree exactly on what a city is? I mean I've lived in some big cities in my lifetime. I bet I could ask different locals for their opinion on the city and they have different answers. Part of a big city is the fact that each part is a bit different and every persons experience and what they do is different. Such as I lived in the heart of Seattle. Lots of businesses, lots of crime, lots of homeless in the area. Compare that to somebody living on the outer parts of the city surrounded by houses everywhere. Just two different experiences of the city.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you have delusional opinions, I have been here my whole life.

So has my good friend. Anyway like I said not really into the whole name calling game or big arguments over things like this. You are right and I am wrong. There you go we can leave it at that.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People visit Vegas, and they only see the strip or downtown. Which to me is like a Hollywood version of an adult Disneyland. Its all a facade, and anyone who can see things for what they are, can see its only a money generating corporate shill version of what Vegas used to be.
Of course

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does everybody have to agree exactly on what a city is? I mean I've lived in some big cities in my lifetime. I bet I could ask different locals for their opinion on the city and they have different answers. Part of a big city is the fact that each part is a bit different and every persons experience and what they do is different. Such as I lived in the heart of Seattle. Lots of businesses, lots of crime, lots of homeless in the area. Compare that to somebody living on the outer parts of the city surrounded by houses everywhere. Just two different experiences of the city.
I grew up in the "hood" here and have sen the worst this city has to offer. My first job was busing table at Treasure Island when it opened, I have watch the fastest growing city in the world, for 20+ years, grow to what it is today, and I am invested in many charities and movements here. My kids have been through the public school system, my entire family has lived here for nearly 40 years. Everything from successful tourist industry, to union construction, to my aunt who just retired from 35 years teaching here. Shall I go on?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But don't you see cd, you are getting second hand information.. peter lives there and is telling you first hand..