• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Las Vegas Raiders

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

May not be the done deal we thought it was.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a stadium proposal between the city of Oakland and a group led by Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott. This could keep them in Oakland.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a stadium proposal between the city of Oakland and a group led by Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott. This could keep them in Oakland.
Its almost identical to the previous proposals that were whole heartedly rejected.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's looking more and more like Vegas dude.. You might just get the RAIDERS there
I am on board if they make it. I am a Vegas boy, damn near born and raised. I have no choice but to support them. I dont think I can completely abandon the Bears, but there will be some Raiders gear in my closet.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on board if they make it. I am a Vegas boy, damn near born and raised. I have no choice but to support them. I dont think I can completely abandon the Bears, but there will be some Raiders gear in my closet.
Here in the next few months we should get an owners vote, then it's off to Las Vegas.. See ya there assuming we do move to Vegas..

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the whole thread but the situation seems to be very similar to what happened to the Sonics. The differences are that the corrupt owners with no loyalty are already in place for the Raiders, and the team isn't taking a much lesser deal from Vegas than they demanded from Oakland (in Seattle they demanded a hugely unreasonable deal, and took much less from OKC, in the short term at least).

Either way the end result is the same: You won't give us hundreds of millions of dollars for a new stadium and unreasonable demands in regards to profit sharing, leases, etc. etc.?? Then we will just move elsewhere. Screw the fans. Screw the history. Screw any loyalty as it apparently is a one-way street in the relationship.

I feel for Oakland fans. They have been jerked around for years now, and will apparently once again get screwed by the system. Thanks billionare a-holes who want everything for nothing!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the whole thread but the situation seems to be very similar to what happened to the Sonics. The differences are that the corrupt owners with no loyalty are already in place for the Raiders, and the team isn't taking a much lesser deal from Vegas than they demanded from Oakland (in Seattle they demanded a hugely unreasonable deal, and took much less from OKC, in the short term at least).

Either way the end result is the same: You won't give us hundreds of millions of dollars for a new stadium and unreasonable demands in regards to profit sharing, leases, etc. etc.?? Then we will just move elsewhere. Screw the fans. Screw the history. Screw any loyalty as it apparently is a one-way street in the relationship.

I feel for Oakland fans. They have been jerked around for years now, and will apparently once again get screwed by the system. Thanks billionare a-holes who want everything for nothing!
It's all a money scam dude.. And it's the fans that suffer!

The league wants Vegas to happen so bad, that they can taste the money that city has to offer.
SBs, the draft, combine and other NFL events along with the RAIDERS = $$$$$ for the league!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31-1 vote with Miami only team opposing.

I am already talking to my Raider friends about a road trip!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well are we going to see the fans burning jerseys in the street like with the Rams and Chargers? I'm interested to see how the fans respond with the fact the Raiders are still in town but knowing they are moving in a couple of years.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win lose or tie RAIDERS till we die!! THAT'S RAIDERNATION!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that the RAIDERS are leaving Oakland!! But i can't change the RAIDER Fan that i am! I ain't some weak fan, but a RaiderNation member.. That's just me though..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well are we going to see the fans burning jerseys in the street like with the Rams and Chargers? I'm interested to see how the fans respond with the fact the Raiders are still in town but knowing they are moving in a couple of years.
According to NFLN 3 people showed up to do what you wished they would do.. RAIDER Fans are pissed off dude!
Sheet happens then you move on..

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the Raider fans, but not myself. I have been Vegas my whole life, and would have never really thought this was even a possibility. NHL, MLB, or even NBA, maybe. I never thought there would be an NFL team here, and I fired up about it.
I have always been a Bears fan, and will not be getting rid of my Walter payton wheaties box, or my jerseys, or My Dick Butkis signed helmet, but I bought a Raider hat on Friday in anticipation of the vote. Probably going to get a Bo Jackson Jersey, maybe a Carr one. I can't wait.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do we change the name of the board....

1325040318001.jpg

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the Raider fans, but not myself. I have been Vegas my whole life, and would have never really thought this was even a possibility. NHL, MLB, or even NBA, maybe. I never thought there would be an NFL team here, and I fired up about it.
I have always been a Bears fan, and will not be getting rid of my Walter payton wheaties box, or my jerseys, or My Dick Butkis signed helmet, but I bought a Raider hat on Friday in anticipation of the vote. Probably going to get a Bo Jackson Jersey, maybe a Carr one. I can't wait.
Welcome to the RaiderNation bro!!

From the beginning of this thread when it looked iffy, and now the end of this thread! Las Vegas RAIDERS!!
Vegas gets a young team full of stars and some superstars! And an owner and FO that knows how to build a winner!! JUST WIN BABY!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the RaiderNation bro!!

From the beginning of this thread when it looked iffy, and now the end of this thread! Las Vegas RAIDERS!!
Vegas gets a young team full of stars and some superstars! And an owner and FO that knows how to build a winner!! JUST WIN BABY!!
The last article I read said they will be breaking ground in January. Looks like a ton of infrastructure work to be done as well, highways and possible monorail system.