• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Knicks/Oakley feud is staged

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brilliant move by Knicks management and one of their all time great players coming together to make New York Knicks relevant again.

Think about it. In a league complete with just two legit title contending teams, and all these other games no one really cares about as we all wait for June Finals, what better way for the largest market team with a losing record to gain headlines?

I can't remember the last time I heard about LeBron complaining about not having enough help, or how Step curry and KD's relationship is going since this feud broke.

Great move by the Knicks.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brilliant move by Knicks management and one of their all time great players coming together to make New York Knicks relevant again.

Think about it. In a league complete with just two legit title contending teams, and all these other games no one really cares about as we all wait for June Finals, what better way for the largest market team with a losing record to gain headlines?

I can't remember the last time I heard about LeBron complaining about not having enough help, or how Step curry and KD's relationship is going since this feud broke.

Yep......I also heard that it was all Elvis Presley's Idea and that Tupac coached Oakley on his acting skills while visiting the soundstage where they filmed the fake moon landing.

By the way, you dropped your hate.

th

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...thats it. Staged...'n stuff

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently firing the head of security was the main reason this was staged, a legal way to get rid of the asshole!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well this post proves the state of Oregon has some great weed.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree folks. Crazy stuff, but in this garbage league comes garbage acting and storylines.

Don't think to believe it and go back to waiting for that GSW/Cleveland finals.....again.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree folks. Crazy stuff, but in this garbage league comes garbage acting and storylines.

Don't think to believe it and go back to waiting for that GSW/Cleveland finals.....again.

For someone who thinks this league is garbage, why do you continue to make threads on this board?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you agree w/? It doesn't seem like anyone has agreed w/ your crazy conspiracy theory.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying the heck out of this NBA season and my team is 24-30. Please speak for yourself. I'm sure Celtics fan are enjoying this season watching IT play MVP basketball. I bet OKC and Houston fans are loving this season as well.

Garbage acting/story lines? You do realize nobody outside of those here in NYC cares about the Oakley situation now right? That was 3 days ago. Just everyone has moved on to KD return to OKC tonight

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you agree w/? It doesn't seem like anyone has agreed w/ your crazy conspiracy theory.

I just love it when people think a sport is trash continues to post/make threads on that board. I'm not an NHL fan. Do you see me over there slamming their league?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying the heck out of this NBA season and my team is 24-30. Please speak for yourself. I'm sure Celtics fan are enjoying this season watching IT play MVP basketball. I bet OKC and Houston fans are loving this season as well.

Garbage acting/story lines? You do realize nobody outside of those here in NYC cares about the Oakley situation now right? That was 3 days ago. Just everyone has moved on to KD return to OKC tonight
Great enjoy it all you want, its like reading a long paged chapter book when you already know the ending. It's Cavs vs Warriors this year, and a hell of a great chance it will be Warriors/Cavs next year as well.

Until the NBA does something about these All-Star mega teams, the NBA is going to be the least parity among the big 3 sports.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying the heck out of this NBA season and my team is 24-30. Please speak for yourself. I'm sure Celtics fan are enjoying this season watching IT play MVP basketball.

Damn right.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Oakley/Knicks deal is still front page news, and although the media may be trying to hype the OKC/Warriors game tonight due to KD returning to OKC. Does it matter who wins? No, because when it matters most in a 7 game series the Thunder aren't beating the Warriors.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love it when people think a sport is trash continues to post/make threads on that board. I'm not an NHL fan. Do you see me over there slamming their league?

I think his rant is funny.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great enjoy it all you want, its like reading a long paged chapter book when you already know the ending. It's Cavs vs Warriors this year, and a hell of a great chance it will be Warriors/Cavs next year as well.

Until the NBA does something about these All-Star mega teams, the NBA is going to be the least parity among the big 3 sports.

Oregon's faster...right?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an NBA fan. Grew up watching the sport. However, I am sick of these mega all-star teams forming which basically makes the other teams run completely useless.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great and how does this mean the league is trash again? Remind me again please. The NBA is in a great position.

And I'm also guessing you haven't paid much attention to the new CBA if you think the NBA is not trying to do anything about the mega teams. Also the only mega team is really Cleveland. You do realize 3 of the 4 Warriors superstars/stars were drafted by the Warriors? You know what I call that? Great scouting. They picked up Draymond in the 2nd round and the guy is now a star and their most important player

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an NBA fan. Grew up watching the sport. However, I am sick of these mega all-star teams forming which basically makes the other teams run completely useless.

What mega all star teams are forming? Golden State drafted 3 of their 4 top players. Big deal if they ended up signing one big name player. They have done almost everything through the draft. Give them credit for great scouting.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great and how does this mean the league is trash again? Remind me again please. The NBA is in a great position.

And I'm also guessing you haven't paid much attention to the new CBA if you think the NBA is not trying to do anything about the mega teams. Also the only mega team is really Cleveland. You do realize 3 of the 4 Warriors superstars/stars were drafted by the Warriors? You know what I call that? Great scouting. They picked up Draymond in the 2nd round and the guy is now a star and their most important player

I disagree with you saying the NBA is in great position, but I will agree with you regarding Warriors and their scouting. However, the Warriors became a mega team when they go 73-9 and then go and get the 2nd or 3rd best player in the NBA to join their team. That shouldn't have happened. It didn't need to happen.