• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Indianapolis Eagles

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its not what eagles twitter or the youtube guys point out. Ive also seen him use pff to support his arguments. So you cant have it both ways. But whatever. Fulgham would be a great feel good story, for his sale, hope it works out. But if fulgham was so good, hed of stayed playing. They also wouldnt of drafted ANOTHER wr early.
He's a homer dipshit that doesn't have a clue. He'll do his usual disappearing by week 6.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He alienated the franchise QB to the point of him demanding a trade. He also got the Super Bowl winning HC fired via winning a power struggle. Currently botching the Zach Ertz situation with a franchise great. Forced Alshon back on the field last year when Fulgham was having a breakout season. Lurie and Roseman would have weekly meetings with Doug after every game last season, win or loss, and criticize his decisions and say he was running the ball to much even if it was in a win.
Never seen a team self destruct so fast after winning it all. Wentz turned into a bad investment.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen a team self destruct so fast after winning it all. Wentz turned into a bad investment.

I don't think Howie and the organization did him any favors trying to undermine him and his confidence every step of the way.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Howie and the organization did him any favors trying to undermine him and his confidence every step of the way.
Perhaps, but I don't think his confidence had much to do with him being made of porcelain. A white Randall Cunningham.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but I don't think his confidence had much to do with him being made of porcelain. A white Randall Cunningham.

Injuries weren't the issue for him last season though. I think drafting Hurts in the 2nd round was a major strike to his confidence. To the point that when he started to struggle at the end of the second half of that Redskins game in week 1 and it continued to a very bad second half that it was completely in his head. So that when they decided to then dress Hurts week 2 against the Rams it was game over in Wentz's head and he wasn't able to recover.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries weren't the issue for him last season though. I think drafting Hurts in the 2nd round was a major strike to his confidence. To the point that when he started to struggle at the end of the second half of that Redskins game in week 1 and it continued to a very bad second half that it was completely in his head. So that when they decided to then dress Hurts week 2 against the Rams it was game over in Wentz's head and he wasn't able to recover.
I guess we'll see how he does in Indy. The Eagles had no choice but to draft another potential starter. They just didn't trust Wentz not going down again. They lost confidence I guess which fucked up Wentz. If the Eagles made a mistake then it will show in Indy.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll see how he does in Indy. The Eagles had no choice but to draft another potential starter. They just didn't trust Wentz not going down again. They lost confidence I guess which fucked up Wentz. If the Eagles made a mistake then it will show in Indy.

It was a bad move by the Eagles. An unnecessary move by the Eagles and it absolutely contributed to Wentz's season from hell and then forcing his way out of here. They kept Foles a season too long when they should have just sold him at his peak after the Super Bowl but instead he came back and of course there were fans clamoring for him, the Eagles forced Wentz out the first 2 games of the season to give Foles a shot and then of course at the end of the season it almost all happens again. The with Alshon Jeffery clearly being the person in the building going to Josina and others in the media about Wentz but instead of getting rid of him the Eagles re-did his contract to guarantee he would be on the roster through the 2020 season and to no surprise Alshon went to the media again. Then the Hurts draft pick. It was just constant putting what is supposed to be your franchise QB in these unnecessary situations to undermine his status within the organization as the lead dog.

It doesn't really excuse Wentz for his complete mental collapse last season but it's easy to draw the lines to the source of it all. That is why I knew Wentz has to likely be gone last season but above all else Howie needed to go.