• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So if the Eagles beat the Cowboys

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ones should be expecting their Back up to be as good as half the starters in the league. That is just unrealistic or you are about to switch starters. (QB controversy)
As far as back ups goes. I wouldnt complain to have a quality of Minshew.
No doubt. The Eagles have gotten a solid return on that acquisition. I hope somebody gives him a chance to win a job. I could also see him becoming his generations Fitz Magic…the journeyman stop gap guy that just gets shit done when a team turns to him.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minshew lost to a team that is around the top 5 in the NFL & the team scored 34 points. The defense gave up 40. Pretty sure Minshew is a decent back up.

I never said he wasn't. They'll need a decent backup to replace him. I could easily see him thrust into a situation where a competition takes place in 2023 for a starting job - Texans, Bucs (if Brady does retire), Commanders, Colts, Titans - all will need a QB. Minshew step in and possibly win the job.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he wasn't. They'll need a decent backup to replace him. I could easily see him thrust into a situation where a competition takes place in 2023 for a starting job - Texans, Bucs (if Brady does retire), Commanders, Colts, Titans - all will need a QB. Minshew step in and possibly win the job.
Image result for ahh gifs
Image result for my bad gifs

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now the Raiders will go after him for sure.