• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dak Prescott Thread

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep two bad throws that resulted in picks, a couple of good throws along the way but I know that doesn't count with the haters.

It's pretty easy with you guys, if they win, it's the line, running game or defense, when they lose, it's Prescott.

5 in the books with 11 to play. we'll see....thankfully you have the steelers

don’t put words in my mouth I never said any of that.
The books not written.

but he certainly looks like Lamar Jackson.

beat up on the bad guys. Not so hot when playing real defenses. Some good some bad. But not the elite top 5 guy that was getting hyped early one. Time will tell.

Every post that’s against your stance is trolling, trying to “poke”, you like that one, or something. Perhaps people have varying opinions. You know, ones different than yours

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don’t put words in my mouth I never said any of that.
The books not written.

but he certainly looks like Lamar Jackson.

beat up on the bad guys. Not so hot when playing real defenses. Some good some bad. But not the elite top 5 guy that was getting hyped early one. Time will tell.

Every post that’s against your stance is trolling, trying to “poke”, you like that one, or something. Perhaps people have varying opinions. You know, ones different than yours
The book isn't written is right....yet it's you who says he played like shit ( yet he did make some good plays under duress most of the day) It's you who said he's only beats bad teams ( true through 5 games this season, not true the other 3 years) and it's you who is now saying he looks like run first Lamar Jackson. ( I just laugh at this comment)

Shit dude, I'd have more posts than any two guys combined if I posted every time a post "was against my stance." People come outta the wood work to shit on Dallas when they lose, I laugh and throw out a rebuttal from time to time... Pull your pampers up on that comment

varying comments is also funny as shit to me. Love or hate um, Dallas remains the face of the league, even after not winning shit for 25 years. Thank you for your contribution!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 picks, playing from Behind played like shit. Only beat up bad teams.
Averaged over 10 and a half yards a pass and almost 500 yards too. And I don't get this "only beat up bad teams" argument. Didn't the Cowboys just win a playoff game last year? Three straight winning seasons. Two divisional titles in last three years. The Cowboys really have to prove they belong? They aren't the fucking Browns.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Averaged over 10 and a half yards a pass and almost 500 yards too. And I don't get this "only beat up bad teams" argument. Didn't the Cowboys just win a playoff game last year? Three straight winning seasons. Two divisional titles in last three years. The Cowboys really have to prove they belong? They aren't the fucking Browns.

I'll take 200 fewer yards and 2 fewer picks.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't understand why people turn into complete morons when it comes to Dallas Cowboys QBs. I dealt with this shit for 10 years with Romo. After every bad game I waste my time arguing with trolls online and hearing from the media how Romo isn't good after a bad game and Cowboys shouldn't pay him. I'm not dealing with that bullshit for another 10 years. I'm gonna ignore this thread.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah needs to give Dak 40/year. He’s pressing too much right now. He just needs a little security. I promise:nod:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twist the numbers how u want it was 31-3 when dak honed in. You put words in peoples mouths too? Did i say they didnt belong?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't understand why people turn into complete morons when it comes to Dallas Cowboys QBs. I dealt with this shit for 10 years with Romo. After every bad game I waste my time arguing with trolls online and hearing from the media how Romo isn't good after a bad game and Cowboys shouldn't pay him. I'm not dealing with that bullshit for another 10 years. I'm gonna ignore this thread.
yet you are posting in it, and even posted in the thread-that your ignoring, to tell us you're ignoring it

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo > Prescott

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The book isn't written is right....yet it's you who says he played like shit ( yet he did make some good plays under duress most of the day) It's you who said he's only beats bad teams ( true through 5 games this season, not true the other 3 years) and it's you who is now saying he looks like run first Lamar Jackson. ( I just laugh at this comment)

Shit dude, I'd have more posts than any two guys combined if I posted every time a post "was against my stance." People come outta the wood work to shit on Dallas when they lose, I laugh and throw out a rebuttal from time to time... Pull your pampers up on that comment

varying comments is also funny as shit to me. Love or hate um, Dallas remains the face of the league, even after not winning shit for 25 years. Thank you for your contribution!

I have to tell you two that if you look at this thread objectively, it was posted as a troll thread by the biggest Cowboy's troll on this board. His objective was to troll Eagle's fans about Wentz, which is the one trick ponies trick, and you guys got sucked in. He's not on here now, he's drinking the tears from his beer. I wonder if they make the less fat stacks of cheddar taste better or worse? (that's bull crap, I don't care)

In the end, this L isn't on Dak and I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would worry way less about the people piling on in here, as this is just low hanging fruit and it's easy to get people riled up in here. Heck, we're 5 games into a season, and I don't think I've ever seen any NFL team win a playoff game in October.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to tell you two that if you look at this thread objectively, it was posted as a troll thread by the biggest Cowboy's troll on this board. His objective was to troll Eagle's fans about Wentz, which is the one trick ponies trick, and you guys got sucked in. He's not on here now, he's drinking the tears from his beer. I wonder if they make the less fat stacks of cheddar taste better or worse? (that's bull crap, I don't care)

In the end, this L isn't on Dak and I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would worry way less about the people piling on in here, as this is just low hanging fruit and it's easy to get people riled up in here. Heck, we're 5 games into a season, and I don't think I've ever seen any NFL team win a playoff game in October.

Here’s the thing but it’s not directed @PDay8810 When the Eagles we’re struggling and lost 2 games we got the following...
“Philly is coming in 3rd while we run away with the division”
“The Eagles coach sucks”
“The Eagles GM sucks and doesn’t know how to build a team”
“The Eagles have no depth”
We lost 5 of our top 6 CBs and had to sign two guys off the street to freaking start “You need to have better depth” and “Does it matter cause your starters aren’t good too” and we are just making excuses.
“The Eagles have nothing at WR. Alshon Jeffery is Devin Smith and Desean Jackson is Tavon Austin”

Now that is completely fine talking shit in such a heated rivalry but when they lose two games in a row it’s blasphemy and Bull Shiz when we return the favor. Funny part is the main one talking crap has been invisible. It was all in fun from both sides and the main Cowboy fan is a 100% top notch guy and was just doing his duty. I just think we should be allowed to take some joy out of their misery too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the thing but it’s not directed @PDay8810 When the Eagles we’re struggling and lost 2 games we got the following...
“Philly is coming in 3rd while we run away with the division”
“The Eagles coach sucks”
“The Eagles GM sucks and doesn’t know how to build a team”
“The Eagles have no depth”
We lost 5 of our top 6 CBs and had to sign two guys off the street to freaking start “You need to have better depth” and “Does it matter cause your starters aren’t good too” and we are just making excuses.
“The Eagles have nothing at WR. Alshon Jeffery is Devin Smith and Desean Jackson is Tavon Austin”

Now that is completely fine talking shit in such a heated rivalry but when they lose two games in a row it’s blasphemy and Bull Shiz when we return the favor. Funny part is the main one talking crap has been invisible. It was all in fun from both sides and the main Cowboy fan is a 100% top notch guy and was just doing his duty. I just think we should be allowed to take some joy out of their misery too.
Who said Philly is coming in third in the division?