• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Clippers are going to win the NBA championship

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers over the Cavs in 6, you heard it here first

Well at least you said 6 bc you know if they went 7 Lebron wouldnt let them lose.

That would be an interesting matchup, dont know if I like it from the Cavs side.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you said 6 bc you know if they went 7 Lebron wouldnt let them lose.

That would be an interesting matchup, dont know if I like it from the Cavs side.
Right, because Lebron's never lost a game 7.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because Lebron's never lost a game 7.

When he lost to the Big 3 in Boston when he had nobody. Yes, pretty sure that's the only one.

And they barely lost, that's when he had like 45.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LA Clippers are going to win the NBA Championship.

Yes, those LA Clippers.

In other news, the Earth is flat.

We've never had the pleasure of meeting but thank you for making this.

I still believe the earth is shaped like a donut.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*ahem*.....

.....seems I might have been a bit mistaken:surprised:

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all started in Game 6 when the Clippers should have closed easily. I think Ballmer should really move this team to another city so that they will have their own identity to break whatever bad karma this team has since the Sterling days. Playing under the shadow of the Lakers is just a gloom for this team. If the Clips don't make the conference finals next year expect Steve Ballmer to move this team to Seattle or San Diego. I think he may choose Seattle since he is from there. If they move to Seattle, the whole Clipper name will be removed from history and thus since the city of Seattle retained the Supersonic name, they would in fact become the Seattle Supersonics once again and they will have a new arena because they are making a new arena is Seattle for a hockey team for next season.

As for what happened today, this was bound to happen. Game 6 was a total blunder for the Clippers. It may be the worst give away or first give away game in history. This is due for some issues with a few of their players who seem to be uninspired. As good as Blake Griffin is, he is young, he is still improving, but he shows no inspiration to win. He is emotionless and at time mishandles the ball when making a decision on the court. Again that maybe due to coaching error.

Then there is Matt Barnes...He is an enigma...Can play well but has a lot of anger management problems. As for Chris Paul, he is getting older, he can still play but he is becoming something of a like a player that the Clippers got from Golden State who was Baron Davis.

Again I look for a shake-up for next year. Foremost, the Clippers must strengthen their bench and become more of a running team, rather than a half court team.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all started in Game 6 when the Clippers should have closed easily. I think Ballmer should really move this team to another city so that they will have their own identity to break whatever bad karma this team has since the Sterling days. Playing under the shadow of the Lakers is just a gloom for this team. If the Clips don't make the conference finals next year expect Steve Ballmer to move this team to Seattle or San Diego. I think he may choose Seattle since he is from there. If they move to Seattle, the whole Clipper name will be removed from history and thus since the city of Seattle retained the Supersonic name, they would in fact become the Seattle Supersonics once again and they will have a new arena because they are making a new arena is Seattle for a hockey team for next season.

As for what happened today, this was bound to happen. Game 6 was a total blunder for the Clippers. It may be the worst give away or first give away game in history. This is due for some issues with a few of their players who seem to be uninspired. As good as Blake Griffin is, he is young, he is still improving, but he shows no inspiration to win. He is emotionless and at time mishandles the ball when making a decision on the court. Again that maybe due to coaching error.

Then there is Matt Barnes...He is an enigma...Can play well but has a lot of anger management problems. As for Chris Paul, he is getting older, he can still play but he is becoming something of a like a player that the Clippers got from Golden State who was Baron Davis.

Again I look for a shake-up for next year. Foremost, the Clippers must strengthen their bench and become more of a running team, rather than a half court team.
the clippers are never leaving la, you dont pay 1 billion for a team in seattle or san diego....

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the clippers are never leaving la, you dont pay 1 billion for a team in seattle or san diego....

They don't really even need to leave the area. They really should play at the Honda Center in Anaheim & develop their own identity. They were very close to doing this in the past, but Sterling wanted to stay in LA to impress his Beverly Hills pals. However - apparently Ballmer wants to stay at Staples & the wording of the deal may require him to stay for a while or incur some type of penalty.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've never had the pleasure of meeting but thank you for making this.

I still believe the earth is shaped like a donut.

Why you gotta bring up old shit? :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't really even need to leave the area. They really should play at the Honda Center in Anaheim & develop their own identity. They were very close to doing this in the past, but Sterling wanted to stay in LA to impress his Beverly Hills pals. However - apparently Ballmer wants to stay at Staples & the wording of the deal may require him to stay for a while or incur some type of penalty.

When the Clippers moved to L.A. from San Diego, it was right around the time that the Honda Center was being built. The City of Anaheim all but begged the Clippers to move to the Honda Center. They wanted a sports area that would have included, at the least, the Angels, Ducks and Clippers (Angel Stadium is literally easy walking distance from the Honda Center). It was also hoped that the Clippers moving and creating a sports center would entice the Rams to stay as well.

The Clippers chose to play in the rundown L.A. Sports Arena. For several years, the Clippers played a few home games at the Honda Center and attendance at those games always far exceeded those at the Sports Arena.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you gotta bring up old shit? :D

Hey I was pretty easy on you.

Usually I add this:

JVZTtNp.png

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EPIC collapse by the Clippers. Still cant believe what happened the last 2 games. up 19 in 3rd qtr of game 6, only to lose by 10. A 30 point swing in little over a quarter. Game 7 was even worse. They showed no heart, no intensity, and got beat relatively easy. Other the CP3, nobody showed up for game 7. Blake pretty much didn't show up.. Thought he would have tried to leave his imprint on such a big game, but did relatively nothing. Very disappointing performance today. The Clippers role players and bench need a complete overhaul. Barnes was ineffective, Jordan has to learn to do more than just dunk, and please work on your FT shooting, Redick is good for what he does---spot up shooter but not much else, Crawford showing his age lately--very inconsistent and shooting a low %, Big Baby gives you nothing anymore, and Austin is inconsistent- good one game, nothing the next 2-3 games. Unless changes are made, don't see them getting far in the near future.

Doc presided over this disaster. If i paid a billion for this team, he goes first.