• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Celtics are going to make the playoffs

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief, it's after 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I still haven't LOL @ the Boston Celtics.

LOL @ the Boston Celtics :pound:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief, it's after 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I still haven't LOL @ the Boston Celtics.

LOL @ the Boston Celtics :pound:
Some days just get away from us.
Glad you could catch up!:suds:

Inconceivable

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?
I don't think either Atlanta or Cleveland will have a problem making the second round. They are #1 and #2 in the East for a reason.

You didn't take into account the inconceivable events. Now you see why the Celtics turned out to be poisonous for the Cavs although Cavs did come out on top. Celtics had the lead of 8+ points in first 3 games and were getting blown away in 4th game but decided to play dirty and got Smith suspended and Love out of the playoffs.

Seedings are based on teams continuing to play at same pace as regular season stats. But that doesn't always happen-- some teams can get hot at the end or injured people come back and season stats aren't as meaningful anymore.

Atlanta got "lucky" as Indiana lost final game and they ended up facing an opponent whose defense was shotty.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?
I don't think either Atlanta or Cleveland will have a problem making the second round. They are #1 and #2 in the East for a reason.
You didn't take into account the inconceivable events. Now you see why the Celtics turned out to be poisonous for the Cavs although Cavs did come out on top. Celtics had the lead of 8+ points in first 3 games and were getting blown away in 4th game but decided to play dirty and got Smith suspended and Love out of the playoffs.

Seedings are based on teams continuing to play at same pace as regular season stats. But that doesn't always happen-- some teams can get hot at the end or injured people come back and season stats aren't as meaningful anymore.

Atlanta got "lucky" as Indiana lost final game and they ended up facing an opponent whose defense was shotty.
Wait, what didn't I take into account? Neither really had a problem making it to the second round, just like I said. The Cavs swept and the Nets played well above their heads and the Hawks still cruised 4-2.