• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Celtics '21'22 - The Jay's Team

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying you will continue to die on that hill?

Andrew Wiggins is a very good NBA player. And now he is the 2nd best player on a title team.
Wiggins played great... no doubt.

He deserves a lot of credit... good offense, defense and rebounding... he was the total package.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying you will continue to die on that hill?

Andrew Wiggins is a very good NBA player. And now he is the 2nd best player on a title team.

He is a decent player

Still not an all star despite a sham fan vote

And certainly not better than Ben Simmons or other all stars warriors fans said he was Better than even before this season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a decent player

And certainly not better than Ben Simmons or other all stars warriors fans said he was Better than even before this season

Stop it.

You are moving the goal posts so far it isn’t even funny.

You said he was a bad player and that the Warriors needed to dump him ASAP.

Now you are just saying he shouldn’t have been an all star?

I don’t know. I take what I saw from Wiggins in this year’s playoffs over anything I have ever seen from Ben Simmons, and as you know, I do like Simmons’ game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Tatum folded?
Wiggins was arguably the best two way player in the series. He’s done a great job reinventing himself. He’s not an alpha as you would expect of a number one overall draft pick but when you put that expectation aside he’s a really solid player who played a huge two way role for the league champion. I’ll own the fact that I undersold him. He had an exceptional season and going somewhere he wasn’t expected to be the alpha forced him to round out his game in order to fit. Going to the Warriors was the best thing for him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins was arguably the best two way player in the series. He’s done a great job reinventing himself. He’s not an alpha as you would expect of a number one overall draft pick but when you put that expectation aside he’s a really solid player who played a huge two way role for the league champion. I’ll own the fact that I undersold him. He had an exceptional season and going somewhere he wasn’t expected to be the alpha forced him to round out his game in order to fit. Going to the Warriors was the best thing for him.

Didn't realize Wiggins put up these Finals numbers.

18.3/8.8/2.2 & 1.5 blocks/steals. And the way he shut Tatum down was impressive.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a decent player

A choice between Wiggins & Simmons? Not even close. Wiggins. BS is a flake who's already quit on one team. And Wiggins is hitting his prime right now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Stevens leaves the bench and goes upstairs and the Celtics get to the Finals.

Does that mean if he's fired the Celtics win it all next season?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it.

You are moving the goal posts so far it isn’t even funny.

You said he was a bad player and that the Warriors needed to dump him ASAP.

Now you are just saying he shouldn’t have been an all star?

I don’t know. I take what I saw from Wiggins in this year’s playoffs over anything I have ever seen from Ben Simmons, and as you know, I do like Simmons’ game.

No, that’s literally where it started. They said he’s better than beal Simmons etc before this year.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A choice between Wiggins & Simmons? Not even close. Wiggins. BS is a flake who's already quit on one team. And Wiggins is hitting his prime right now.

If you ask Jimmy butler Wiggins did too

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Wiggins has already been humbled and come out the other side. Simmons has been humbled even further. His response is yet to be written. Personally, I don’t see Simmons having the make up to do what Wiggins has done coming out the other side. But if I’m wrong, when Simmons comes out the other side he has the potential to be All NBA 1st or 2nd team. I don’t think Wiggins will ever be at that level but time will tell.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask Jimmy butler Wiggins did too
I recently read that Butler liked Wiggins and that the big issue he had was KAT. Butler did not see eye to eye with Ben as a player or as friends.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that’s literally where it started. They said he’s better than beal Simmons etc before this year.

Who said that?

You have been saying Wiggins sucks for years. And we were all here to witness it.

Own the fact that you were wrong.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that?

You have been saying Wiggins sucks for years. And we were all here to witness it.

Warriors fans.

basically since a few weeks after the trade, you know, the one where the Warriors ate one of teh 5 worst contracts in the league to get a lightly protected first.

You act like Wiggins has played like this for the last 7 years.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that?

Prior to this year, he really wasn’t wrong (sucks is maybe too far) because he was in that alpha role. When asked to be that guy, he has failed. This year he rewrote that script.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors fans.

basically since a few weeks after the trade, you know, the one where the Warriors ate one of teh 5 worst contracts in the league to get a lightly protected first.

You act like Wiggins has played like this for the last 7 years.

That isn’t what Warrior fans said. They said they didn’t want to trade Wiggins + their young pieces for Beal or Simmons. And I agreed with them.

Also No, I very clearly said he has stepped up his game in a major way.

You have been saying he sucks for years and that the Warriors should have never traded for him.

Because he sucks.

Someone also said something about Wiggins destroying the Warrior culture. Think that might have been you too.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn’t what Warrior fans said. They said they didn’t want to trade Wiggins + their young pieces for Beal or Simmons. And I agreed with them.

You have been saying he sucks for years and that the Warriors should have never traded for him.

Because he sucks.

Someone also said something about Wiggins destroying the Warrior culture. Think that might have been you too.
Probably not me cause I'm not big into that stuff.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because he sucks.

He was better this year for sure

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Wiggins has already been humbled and come out the other side. Simmons has been humbled even further. His response is yet to be written. Personally, I don’t see Simmons having the make up to do what Wiggins has done coming out the other side. But if I’m wrong, when Simmons comes out the other side he has the potential to be All NBA 1st or 2nd team. I don’t think Wiggins will ever be at that level but time will tell.

Wiggins has learned and become a better player.

I have no faith in BS at all. And I want the Nets to keep Kyrie because a Kyrie/BS combo has comic fail written all over it.

I can see it now.

BS to Nash. I need to take a couple games off to repair my psyche after a local writer made fun of my FT woes.

Kyrie to Nash. The cosmos is out of balance. I'll be back in a few weeks after I find my inner self.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to use that TPE.

Alec Burks is like Ime's godson or something.

He fills a need. He fits into the tpe.

Lets make it happen guys

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics don’t need much this offseason

Maybe some non dreg bodies after lone roster spot 9.

I think just get Danny green and let him heel. You just need him for the playoffs

This lets nesmith get a whole season to potentially be the guy who breaks out. If he fails, he’s glued to the bench or salary match in a trade next summer