• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Case for trading Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to look at yesterdays game and not think that is about as far as Fields will take the team, to the dance, but not win unless the opposing team gets stopped

I was reading this thread and wondered who would make the most retarded take and of course it was you.

The only reason the Eagles even had a shot to win was because of Hurts. And they lost by a FG. He easily could have won them the game if a few things work in his favor….like the Eagles defense making a 4th quarter stop or getting at least 1 sack at some point.

If Fields can be what’s Hurts has become or better then the Bears can win a SB with him provided they build up the rest of the roster.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at this practically

You said that and went on to be anything but practical.

Comparing Fields to Trubisky when Mitch had a much better defense and an actual #1 receiver is just stupid.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that and went on to be anything but practical.

Comparing Fields to Trubisky when Mitch had a much better defense and an actual #1 receiver is just stupid.
Alien Robinson?? Lol

Ooookkkkaayy

Fields is ass bro

Make as many excuses aw you want to

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alien Robinson?? Lol

Ooookkkkaayy

Fields is ass bro

575068788-tumblr_lx9xuhhyDy1r0re1to1_r1_250.gif

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Fields is going to make it. I have not yet lost belief. Patience brethren.
Patience and we will get as far as Hurts got his team, great defense required. On Fields best day he never threw passes like Hurts threw in the super bowl.

How could anyone have not seen Hurts drop that ball for a KC TD and not think that is exactly what Fields does?

Happy day for me, finally found the ignore button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! correct me all you want now BearsWillWhine.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alien Robinson?? Lol

Ooookkkkaayy

Fields is ass bro

Comparing wins and losses to compare QBs is as dumb as it gets.

Sorry your attempt at being practical and logical was anything but.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could anyone have not seen Hurts drop that ball for a KC TD and not think that is exactly what Fields does?

Amazingly they are the only two QBs to ever fumble, as well.

I just looked it up. No other Qb in the history of the game has ever done that.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience and we will get as far as Hurts got his team, great defense required. On Fields best day he never threw passes like Hurts threw in the super bowl.

Happy day for me, finally found the ignore button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! correct me all you want now BearsWillWhine.

Also is amazingly stupid that you don’t realize in this post you are credit Kansas City’s defense for helping Mahomes win while at the same time saying Hurts needs his defense.

Ignorance is fun.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kill the messenger:

Well now,thats baffling........

The take on him saying he wants a dome is kinda interesting......
If the Bears were to get that dome built,I think the time table iof that happening would be around a 6-10 yrs down the road for him to play in by the time once its ready..........so not sure why he would say he wants a dome.......hell he maybe gone next season anyways if Poles got all the right players for him to succeed and then flops.......
I always had it in the back of my mind the Bears front office wanted a WHOLE NEW start to the team anyways,including qb.....

Not sure someone will give up a 1st for him being the only thing hes actually showed is his running ability.........

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now,thats baffling........

The take on him saying he wants a dome is kinda interesting......
If the Bears were to get that dome built,I think the time table iof that happening would be around a 6-10 yrs down the road for him to play in by the time once its ready..........so not sure why he would say he wants a dome.......hell he maybe gone next season anyways if Poles got all the right players for him to succeed and then flops.......
I always had it in the back of my mind the Bears front office wanted a WHOLE NEW start to the team anyways,including qb.....

Not sure someone will give up a 1st for him being the only thing hes actually showed is his running ability.........

This coaching staff knows Justin Fields better than anyone on this board. If they do indeed intend to trade Fields, it's because they see something in Fields they don't like. Maybe they don't see Fields ever becoming a good passer, or being able to read a defense.

Whatever the reason, i don't think it's because this coaching staff/management is stupid and we fans are smart. They have a legit reason.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kill the messenger:

Odds don’t mean sh*t…lol…As if getting over on the type of person that would actually bet on this sh*t (ie addicted gamblers) is some sort of sign of reality.

Reminds me of this type of stuff we saw with Russell Wilson:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds don’t mean sh*t…lol…As if getting over on the type of person that would actually bet on this sh*t (ie addicted gamblers) is some sort of sign of reality.

Reminds me of this type of stuff we saw with Russell Wilson:

If you don't believe it and thinks it's ridiculous, ignore the thread and move on. Is that so hard?

Also in the link:

But i'm sure you know more than GMs, and people in the industry and odds makers....erg

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coaching staff knows Justin Fields better than anyone on this board. If they do indeed intend to trade Fields, it's because they see something in Fields they don't like. Maybe they don't see Fields ever becoming a good passer, or being able to read a defense.

Whatever the reason, i don't think it's because this coaching staff/management is stupid and we fans are smart. They have a legit reason.

Yet they were dumb for trading for Claypool, right?

But trading Fields means they are smart?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't believe it and thinks it's ridiculous, ignore the thread and move on. Is that so hard?

Also in the link:

But i'm sure you know more than GMs, and people in the industry and odds makers....erg
The multitude of responses to that tweet tell us all we need to know.

You’re a fish genius.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there probably wont be a better time to trade him as far as value goes, but I dont think there is a quarterback in this draft that jumps right in. Fields would have been a better quarterback if he did not jump right in.
Young is small, why in the hell would you want another osu quarterback (only being a sophomore on top of that). I still say Levis will be the best ouf of the 3 and someone is going to get a steal with Richardson unless he just lights them all up at the combine.
Its not whether the bears believe or do not believe that fields will develop, its whether he develops enough to get that 50 million dollar cap killing paycheck.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet they were dumb for trading for Claypool, right?

But trading Fields means they are smart?

The difference being they have intimate understanding of Fields because he's on our team. Whereas Claypool is a foreign commodity. In other words, they know Fields better than they knew Claypool, by a long shot.

Do you still believe the Claypool trade was a good one? Stubborn much?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young is small, why in the hell would you want another osu quarterback (only being a sophomore on top of that)

Is this really still a thing? Not drafting a QB because of the school they went to? Sheez.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If theyre willing to trade him,other teams would be thinking why.......if thats the case,we wont be getting much......

Status
Not open for further replies.