• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Case for trading Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did, you're too stupid to know I did. That's why you are immensely dumb.

So you think hes worth a 1st and a 3rd.....??

If we did happen to trade him for a 1st,it would be to a team like TB......so basically youd be right,but its still not one of the top teams looking to trade for Fields.....theyre not dong that trade........

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think hes worth a 1st and a 3rd.....??

If we did happen to trade him for a 1st,it would be to a team like TB......so basically youd be right,but its still not one of the top teams looking to trade for Fields.....theyre not dong that trade........
And? What is your point? Nobody has any idea what they're going to do yet. So calm down dummy. We're all just speculating and reporting on what the current rumors are. But to flatly to say absolutely Fields won't be traded is stupid. There's a lot of smoke.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 4 Qbs most likley taken in the 1st rd
Young
Levis
Stroud
and Richardson
Then you have
Rodgers and Carr
Thats 6 qbs that would be targeted before JF......

My guess is the average GM would take Fields over Carr due to age and ceiling vs floor. And any team not in win a championship this season mode is gonna prefer Fields over Rodgers because Rodgers is on borrowed time.

And we have no idea how many GMs would rate Fields over the rookie group….but Fields probably ranks ahead of most if not all of them on most GMs lists.

Teams will be forcing the Bears hand by not trading for Fields knowing they do not need 2 no.1 qbs....

There are teams desperate for QB upgrades. The Colts have been very open about it. They aren’t gonna pass up on a good young QB just to spite the Bears. That’s just silly and it’s not how the NFL works. If a team is willing to give up a fortune for a QB with legal issues when they know his franchise didn’t want him anymore…someone would certainly trade for Fields.
Bears wont get much as maybe a 2nd and something else lower than that......no way do we get a 1st......

No way you can possibly know that and state it as anything but a guess.
I do not see a reason the Colts give up the no.4 pick for JF with a those qbs still on the board.........exception of course being the free agents.....

If you’re the Colts GM and the Bears have already taken the QB of their choosing at #1 and you think Fields is better than anything else available….you’re not giving up #4 to get him? Why? It’s the same as drafting a new QB with the same pick.
But I just dont believe he is being traded to begin with.......

Nor do I. I think the rumors are smokescreen. But your logic on why they can’t get anything for him is flawed.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically we should make the right move. Great insight you knucklehead.

How is it any different than what you’re saying? You’re saying the Bears should make the move they think is right, aren’t you?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it any different than what you’re saying? You’re saying the Bears should make the move they think is right, aren’t you?
I offered a link indicating the possibility of Fields being traded is picking up and I expanded on that idiot.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered a link indicating the possibility of Fields being traded is picking up and I expanded on that idiot.

Wow….you linked to a story? That’s amazing. That must have been hard….can you teach me how to do it?

You’re my hero.

Your expansion on that rumor was truly fascinating as well. So much insight into the inner workings of the NFL. If I wasn’t sure I’d say you probably spent some time in an NFL office.

</sarcasm>

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine linking to a Jason La Canfora story and thinking you’re reporting something real.

Remove the fish hook from your cheek now.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was already pointed out more than once.

Reading isn’t that hard.

I even boiled it down to a single paragraph to make it easy for you to understand. Where did i contradict myself? Stop running.

"If management/coaching staff like Young better than Fields based on what they know intimately of Fields and their evaluation of Young, it would be stupid for them NOT to trade Fields. Otherwise they are not doing their jobs. This DOES NOT mean they will ultimately be right. Because no one has a crystal ball. (Except me when it came to Claypool)"

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow….you linked to a story? That’s amazing. That must have been hard….can you teach me how to do it?

You’re my hero.

Your expansion on that rumor was truly fascinating as well. So much insight into the inner workings of the NFL. If I wasn’t sure I’d say you probably spent some time in an NFL office.

</sarcasm>

Who said it was hard?

On one hand you accuse my insight of being obvious. Then on the other hand you accuse my insight of being contradictory. Which is it grey pubes? Typical witless response from the board joke when he's been backed into a corner.

Know your place grey pubes. Go toe to toe with the regular board idiots but the genius is next level. Know you're place. Now begone.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even boiled it down to a single paragraph to make it easy for you to understand. Where did i contradict myself? Stop running.

"If management/coaching staff like Young better than Fields based on what they know intimately of Fields and their evaluation of Young, it would be stupid for them NOT to trade Fields. Otherwise they are not doing their jobs. This DOES NOT mean they will ultimately be right. Because no one has a crystal ball. (Except me when it came to Claypool)"

By that same logic management and the coaching staff liked Claypool enough to trade for him and give up a 2nd rounder.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that same logic management and the coaching staff liked Claypool enough to trade for him and give up a 2nd rounder.

Yeah exactly the same (rolls eyes lol). Correction: You are the dumbest on this board.

Obvious or contradictory? Nevermind lol.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are teams desperate for QB upgrades. The Colts have been very open about it. They aren’t gonna pass up on a good young QB just to spite the Bears. That’s just silly and it’s not how the NFL works. If a team is willing to give up a fortune for a QB with legal issues when they know his franchise didn’t want him anymore…someone would certainly trade for Fields.

There are teams desperate for a qb upgrade.....
But what does Carr have to do with Fields.....??....Carr is a fa and will have a home long before JF will be traded.......same as Rodgers.

No way you can possibly know that and state it as anything but a guess.

And the same can be said to you.......

?QUOTE="BearsWillWin, post: 17153172, member: 6441"]
you’re the Colts GM and the Bears have already taken the QB of their choosing at #1 and you think Fields is better than anything else available….you’re not giving up #4 to get him? Why? It’s the same as drafting a new QB with the same pick.
[/QUOTE]

Bears draft a qb and we still have Fields.......??......teams will be low balling us to get Fields.........
The Colts would rather draft one of the qbs and start him their own way with that qb,rather than TRY to fix JFs problem.....they dont want to fix a qb that is now entering his 3rd season.......not too mention the cost of him once that rookie contract runs out in another year......and now theyre stuck paying upwards of what 40 mill for a qb whos passing needs fixed........they are smarter than that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.