• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears 2021 Offseason

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS has made some dumb statements over the years, shit we all have. But calling for the Bears to tank and worse yet, calling for them to tank after already having won FIVE GAMES is the sheer epitome of ignorance.

There were 5 or 6 games left in the season. But let's tank now.

He thought it was a brilliant idea. Can't stop patting himself on his own back fat.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if they don't go with Rodgers, here are 16 other candidates:

There are two guys on this list I would have looked at as HC candidates. Aaron Glenn and Jim Leonhard.

I just don't see anyone outside of Halas Hall looking at this opening and thinking it's a good idea. It's probably a 1 year job.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's just no recovering from the Mitch debacle. Gonna just have to be meh for a couple years or so....

Personally I would experience short-term joy seeing Nagy and Pace getting canned...but it is kind of a disaster area in the Coach FA market right now.

How many teams are looking? Not that any head coach off the street couldn't end up with an offensive output better than Nagyball...Still would be better that we actually get somebody with potential and/or is desirable...not door #9...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Pace, per se, but Nagy has got to go. This is just the Bears being cheap. Lotta revenue lost this year.

I would shitcan Ted Philips first and foremost, with Nagy's dumb ass right behind him.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says that guy that called for tanking AFTER the team had already won 5 games.

You probably start a new diet right after you scarf down half a family size pizza, don't you dumb dumb?

Tanking after 5 games would mean we would be 5-11 giving us a top 7 pick. Instead we didn’t tank, we made the playoffs where we were one and done and now we have the 20th pick.

Call me crazy but I prefer top 7 pick vs top 20 any day of the week. Oh but the idiots say Pace will screw up the first pick anyway so what’s the difference? (Rolls eyes)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanking after 5 games would mean we would be 5-11 giving us a top 7 pick. Instead we didn’t tank, we made the playoffs where we were one and done and now we have the 20th pick.

Call me crazy but I prefer too 6 pick vs top 20 any day of the week. Oh but the idiots say Pace will screw up the first pick anyway so what’s the difference? (Rolls eyes)

Were you aiming for top 6 or top 7...make up your mind.

Call me crazy...but I prefer winning games instead of losing them. I'm simply just silly that way.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow...Put that all together all by yourself did ya? Well done man. My eyes are opened. You should get a job in the NFL.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm trying to figure out is how we keep finding these "offensive gurus" that are f*cking terrible when they are here.

Martz
Trestman
Nagy

We get these guys under high praise...Not only do they not earn that praise...They f*cking fail so hard that you're like..."How is this happening? Why is this happening?"

It just ain't right.

I know...I know...Every situation is unique and personnel/management/culture/etc....but still...on the face of this we can't buy a goddamn bucket to get somebody who can hit the broad side of a barn offensively.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you aiming for top 6 or top 7...make up your mind.

Call me crazy...but I prefer winning games instead of losing them. I'm simply just silly that way.

And winning we shall with Pace and Nagy still around! Way to go! I’m sure next year it will be raining Ws because we didn’t tank this year (Rolls eyes)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And winning we shall with Pace and Nagy still around! Way to go! I’m sure next year it will be raining Ws because we didn’t tank this year

And had we tanked this year....does that mean we would win next year?

Dodge the question fatty because you know you can't answer it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And had we tanked this year....does that mean we would win next year?

Dodge the question fatty because you know you can't answer it.

Omg you are dumb as rocks.

Since we didn't tank this year...does that mean we would win next year?

So what does this prove? Nothing. Either scenario means absolutely NOTHING.

The only certainty that comes out of whether not we won this year is that by winning we are guaranteeing a worse draft pick. And i prefer a top 7 picks vs the 20th pick.

You are dumb and old as dirt.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and we get to keep Pace and Nagy because we won. Quite a consolation prize for winning and embarrassingly getting booted from the playoffs.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg you are dumb as rocks.

Since we didn't tank this year...does that mean we would win next year?

So what does this prove? Nothing. Either scenario means absolutely NOTHING.

The only certainty that comes out of whether not we won this year is that by winning we are guaranteeing a worse draft pick. And i prefer a top 7 picks vs the 20th pick.

You are dumb and old as dirt.

Keep spinning your over pressured wheels tubby.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and we get to keep Pace and Nagy because we won. Quite a consolation prize for winning and embarrassingly getting booted from the playoffs.

Theres no proof they would have been fired had we missed the playoffs. You can’t prove a negative.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep spinning your over pressured wheels tubby.

It's not spinning it's logic. We are asking each other same exact question but you're too uneducated to know the difference. Go get a proper education and you'll understand.

Theres no proof they would have been fired had we missed the playoffs. You can’t prove a negative.

But there's proof that if we did tank we wouldn't win the following year? It's the exact same thing.

Listen, seriously, you're just dumb. It's not your fault. It's the product of your education. You went to a shitty school, had a shitty phys ed major, married a fat pig and now you're angry. It's fine.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of thread.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not spinning it's logic. We are asking each other same exact question but you're too uneducated to know the difference. Go get a proper education and you'll understand.

But there's proof that if we did tank we wouldn't win the following year? It's the exact same thing.

Listen, seriously, you're just dumb. It's not your fault. It's the product of your education. You went to a shitty school, had a shitty phys ed major, married a fat pig and now you're angry. It's fine.

Spin and more spin.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can be the Queen f*cking Bee when it comes to bitching about my teams. But by God if I ever am on here arguing daily about how we should have lost intentionally not just once...but over and over like a pull toy...Just ban me. You have my blessing.