• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then in that case (I'm saying this in the nicest way possible)...Go Boston College.

Unless the ACC has a way to get 12 teams into bowl games, then I won't care who wins. :lol:

:fencing:

lol....I would feel the same way if I wasn't a Cuse fan. I'm thinking even if SU pulls out the W, they won't be selected to a bowl. Too many blowouts and a bunch of just barely wins and poor fan support may be enough to pass on SU.

Though I'd prolly make a trip to Nashville....just sayin. :rollseyes:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, but I wonder how ODU felt about us completely giving up. That's kind of like a slap in the face too. I felt bad for them but at the same time they earned it going for it on fourth downs, trying to be gimmicky, not trying to help run the clock out and bringing their starting quarterback in in the fourth quarter down sixty. I'm just glad the game was shortened or we would have probably had another possession to take knees.

Nevertheless a 150 point game or even a 100 point game is something ODU would be stuck with living down for the rest of the school's existence. Not to mention the players in that game.

I would rather have the other team take the knee than have them run up a 100 or more points on me. That is just piling on an opponent and is something I would never agree with doing. Unless the opponent had done something horrible to have deserved it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fencing:

lol....I would feel the same way if I wasn't a Cuse fan. I'm thinking even if SU pulls out the W, they won't be selected to a bowl. Too many blowouts and a bunch of just barely wins and poor fan support may be enough to pass on SU.

Though I'd prolly make a trip to Nashville....just sayin. :rollseyes:

If more than 9 ACC teams are bowl eligible, there is a bowl somewhere that will take the 10th team, I have no doubt of it. Syracuse is a good school to have in a bowl game as are all of the ACC schools, except maybe Wake.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many giving SU a chance against BC this Saturday. SU needs this one to become bowl eligible.

The boys is banged up pretty good....but they are taking it to BC. BC be DAMNED!!!

Get ready Syracuse fans for some hard hitting and man vs boy play like this. Courtesy of Andre Williams.

bstiffarm.0_standard_709.0.gif

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS is projecting as many as 10 ACC teams going to bowl games.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, hokie, didn't you know Duke was Virginia State Champs this year?:nod:

Pfft, that's not nearly as impressive as when VT beat all 5 FBS schools in North Carolina.

:boxing:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft, that's not nearly as impressive as when VT beat all 5 FBS schools in North Carolina.

:boxing:

Oh yes it is. When Duke wins your state championship, you've got serious WORRIES about the future.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes it is. When Duke wins your state championship, you've got serious WORRIES about the future.

Eh, I'm looking forward to a future without Logan Thomas to be honest.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'm looking forward to a future without Logan Thomas to be honest.

I was just kidding. VT will be fine. They always are. It's UNC I'm really worried about. We are going to get killed by Duke - again. :L

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just kidding. VT will be fine. They always are. It's UNC I'm really worried about. We are going to get killed by Duke - again. :L

I don't know, UNC looks to have been playing decent ball lately. I actually think your game will be interesting to watch.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC is going to win by at least two touchdowns

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If more than 9 ACC teams are bowl eligible, there is a bowl somewhere that will take the 10th team, I have no doubt of it. Syracuse is a good school to have in a bowl game as are all of the ACC schools, except maybe Wake.

There would be eleven acc schools bowl eligible and I thought someone told me that notre dame got an acc bowl, so that'd be 12 teams to choose from but only 9 games.

I could be wrong though.