• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I like the rest, too. I guess I'm in the boat by myself, though. Oh well. It is what it is.

GO ACC!

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a UNC fan. I've got a lot of respect for some of the other ACC teams that I don't have for schools in other conferences. But, I don't consider myself a fan of the conference as a whole because of some of the teams in the conference.

I'm not a VT fan, but I hope VT is successful OOC. I don't hope NC State is successful OOC. That's just how I look at it. I understand the concept though because the perception of the conference effects the perception of individual teams.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I went to bed at half time last night. I knew UNC was not going to win this game and there was no use in getting excited about the 2 TD lead. Fedora and Brenner are not our answer. I hope we didn't sign Fedora to a long contract because he should be gone by the end of next year, if not this year.

The Heels remind me of the Falcons. Not deep anywhere in talent, can't block and can't play defense.

Miami needs to fire their DB coach or their DC. That was the most piss poor I have seen safeties play in a very long time. And we still couldn't beat them.

Is this season over yet?

Is it time for basketball yet?

These guys are hopeless. If you guys can't beat UNC you suck. Sorry but true.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a UNC fan. I've got a lot of respect for some of the other ACC teams that I don't have for schools in other conferences. But, I don't consider myself a fan of the conference as a whole because of some of the teams in the conference.

I'm not a VT fan, but I hope VT is successful OOC. I don't hope NC State is successful OOC. That's just how I look at it. I understand the concept though because the perception of the conference effects the perception of individual teams.

I guess I am just a different breed. I like all of the ACC teams and root for all of them. I even like Duke when they aren't playing UNC. But I will not feed anybody any BS about how the bad teams are good, I won't make excuses and I won't tell you your team is good when they aren't.

Heck, I am a bigger critic of my own team than anybody else out there.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am just a different breed. I like all of the ACC teams and root for all of them. I even like Duke when they aren't playing UNC.But I will not feed anybody any BS about how the bad teams are good, I won't make excuses and I won't tell you your team is good when they aren't.

Heck, I am a bigger critic of my own team than anybody else out there.

Same

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm glad I went to bed at half time last night. I knew UNC was not going to win this game and there was no use in getting excited about the 2 TD lead. Fedora and Brenner are not our answer. I hope we didn't sign Fedora to a long contract because he should be gone by the end of next year, if not this year.

The Heels remind me of the Falcons. Not deep anywhere in talent, can't block and can't play defense.

Miami needs to fire their DB coach or their DC. That was the most piss poor I have seen safeties play in a very long time. And we still couldn't beat them.

Is this season over yet?

Is it time for basketball yet?

These guys are hopeless. If you guys can't beat UNC you suck. Sorry but true.

Hate to say it but we did lose both our starting safeties in the 1st quarter.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even like Duke when they aren't playing UNC.

:what:

Man, I don't think I could ever say anything close to that regarding UVA. I'm with 46. Go Hokies, the rest of you guys can kick rocks.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a soft spot for Pitt for obvious reasons. I also find myself rooting for BC because I like their style. Aside from that, meh, depends on the game.

FUCK BC!!! Whenever I think of BC, my first thought is that Thursday night game in 2007. Fuck BC and Fuck Matty Ice.

Yes I'm still bitter 6 years later.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:what:

Man, I don't think I could ever say anything close to that regarding UVA. I'm with 46. Go Hokies, the rest of you guys can kick rocks.

My parents and my brother in law are all season tickets to Va tech. My son's girlfriend went to Va Tech. Even with all that I still can't say anything nice about the Hokies.

The only ACC team I can root for other then UVA is Miami.

Wa Hoo Wa

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My parents and my brother in law are all season tickets to Va tech. My son's girlfriend went to Va Tech. Even with all that I still can't say anything nice about the Hokies.

Wa Hoo Wa

That's what I'm talking about! I may think you're a zima sipping fairy, but I do respect your loyalty to your team.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only ACC team I can root for other then UVA is Miami.

Wa Hoo Wa

Well if you all played the Taliban in a bowl game, I would wear a turban, if that says anything.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK BC!!! Whenever I think of BC, my first thought is that Thursday night game in 2007. Fuck BC and Fuck Matty Ice.

Yes I'm still bitter 6 years later.

yea, this!! and the same to all the rest of ya.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Matty Ice plays for Atlanta now so be nice! :kidding: