• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the ACC has been very impressive with big wins over quality SEC opponents. Well done to both Miami and Clemson it should be an interesting season.

Congrats.

Cool post.

All it takes is one horrid loss to erase all that the ACC has been able to accomplish so far. Let's make sure that doesn't happen!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this today. Dabo showing "The U" and The ACC some love:

After Clemson's 52-13 win over South Carolina State, Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said: "How about that ACC? Spunky little old league." For good measure, he flashed "The U" sign before walking out of the room.

ACC football weekend rewind: Week 2 - ESPN

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be fired, tarred, and feathered for showing that Piece of Shit U symbol. No matter if they are in the conference or not.

:yahoo:

Aw come on, dude, Miami has been talking "The U is back" for a decade now. It's about time they actually did something good, LOL.

And you guys had better not let NC State wreck your title run this year, either!

Yes, I like all of the ACC teams. I'm even giving Duke and Maryland a free pass this year. LOL

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw come on, dude, Miami has been talking "The U is back" for a decade now. It's about time they actually did something good, LOL.

And you guys had better not let NC State wreck your title run this year, either!

Yes, I like all of the ACC teams. I'm even giving Duke and Maryland a free pass this year. LOL

That game is at home. NC State has won a total of TWO games at DOAK in their entire history. They have better luck in Raleigh.

Also FUCK MIAMI!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're a WV fan? I should've known.

We'll just see if he's still talking all of this crap if FSU runs the table like he seems to be sure they will. My money would be on Clemson if I were a betting man.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now OFFICIAL:

North Carolina sucks

When does basketball season start? LOL

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll just see if he's still talking all of this crap if FSU runs the table like he seems to be sure they will. My money would be on Clemson if I were a betting man.

Talking what crap? If I cannot pick on that miserable game then what is fair game when someone says "We Got This"? I never stated we would run the table. Can we? Absolutely. Will we? Only time will tell. IF I cannot joke around with a fan of our biggest competition in the ACC then who do I talk to?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're a WV fan? I should've known.

I hate WVU because they backed out of our series last year. Just thought it prudent to bring that game up since some of the Clemson fans I know talked the same way that year.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking what crap? If I cannot pick on that miserable game then what is fair game when someone says "We Got This"? I never stated we would run the table. Can we? Absolutely. Will we? Only time will tell. IF I cannot joke around with a fan of our biggest competition in the ACC then who do I talk to?

You're cool. No sweat. I was just joking around, too.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKay, we'll chalk one up for VT. As long as we beat the crap out of Duke when we play them I don't care anymore!

GT will surely lose to Miami. The Canes are on a roll.

Good luck to all of the ACC teams this week! Keep our guys healthy for the bowl games! HAHA!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate WVU because they backed out of our series last year. Just thought it prudent to bring that game up since some of the Clemson fans I know talked the same way that year.

Oh we gonna talk some shit. That window doesn't open often so when it is, we're gonna sling some shit. At least those with some balls and not scared of every freaking team we play. You know the type: "well, they're a good program and I wouldn't look past them. Anyone can win on any given Saturday. Well, we're playing in their house. They're building a solid team. They've looked good this year." And whatever other garbage they spew instead of just saying, "We're gonna clown stomp these motherfuckers!" And then deal with the consequences later. The WVU game sucked balls. An absolute embarrassment to Clemson, but it's in the past and yes we will always take ribbing for that and rightfully so. I still jab the coots for the 63-17 drubbing we put on their ass back in 05 or 07 or was it 03? Anyway, it's part of the game. Serve it up bitches!!!

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKay, we'll chalk one up for VT. As long as we beat the crap out of Duke when we play them I don't care anymore!

GT will surely lose to Miami. The Canes are on a roll.

Good luck to all of the ACC teams this week! Keep our guys healthy for the bowl games! HAHA!

Screw your non believer attitude. GT 43 Miami 13

Remember, our ACC nutsack swinging hopes lie in the winner of Clemson/ FSU

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw your non believer attitude. GT 43 Miami 13

Remember, our ACC nutsack swinging hopes lie in the winner of Clemson/ FSU

I think Miami still has a horse in the race, too. But GT played a good game so kudos for that.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you ACC guys, LET'S HEAR IT! You guys need to stop holding back from posting and have at it. The ACC is back this year and we are kicking ass so how about a little team and conference pride?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A-C-C! A-C-C! A-C-C!

LOL at tSEC, they only have 1 team in the top 5!! :laugh3: