• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That might be the greatest shot I've ever seen

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 42. Never jumped higher on a game winner than this shot . Not NBA but still.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 42. Never jumped higher on a game winner than this shot . Not NBA but still.

Yea, mentioning that would have been too homer.

I put the Laettner one in front by an inch just because it was a win/lose shot. But I have no doubt that if that game goes to OT, Carolina wins.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, mentioning that would have been too homer.

I put the Laettner one in front by an inch just because it was a win/lose shot. But I have no doubt that if that game goes to OT, Carolina wins.
The Laettner play was great but really the most impressive part of that entire play was the pass from Hill lol

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Steph?

I actually think Dame is a more complete player than Steph. I'm not sure Steph has the physical strength to get that shot off over the outstretched arms of Paul George the way Dame did.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't count the Byron Russel one because I really never thought the Jazz had a chance to win the series.

The Jazz almost defintely would have won the series had that gone game 7.

First off, game 7 would have been in Utah.

Second, Pippen aggravated his back injury early in game 6 and was completely ineffective. I doubt he would have been able to play anywhere close to his normal levels which were already declining due to age and the aforementioned back injury. Rodman also was well past his prime and did not have a very good Finals series that year.

Now, Jordan could have pulled a super man and won that game by himself (which he basically did in game6), but it was pretty unlikely given how the team was unraveling around him. The Bulls needs game 6.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Dame is a more complete player than Steph. I'm not sure Steph has the physical strength to get that shot off over the outstretched arms of Paul George the way Dame did.

Dame is a better athlete than Steph. It is legit discussion of who is better between the two. The eye test tends to favor Lillard but advanced stats favor Curry by a good bit.

As to the physical strength claim?

Cmon man.

If George gives Steph that kind of space he easily gets that shot up there. And Steph is probably the only other player in the league with a reasonable chance of making it. But he absolutely has the strength to get it there. Every NBA player does.

Now, the accuracy to actually make it? That is another story.