• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sweet Al Horford signs up for Celtic Pride !

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Yoga a Warriors fan??? He's off the badwagon that quickly???

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Atlantic division now belongs to the New York Emm-Effin Knickerbockers, Y'all!!!

Fuq Toronto, Bean Town, Philly & Fuq New Jersey (by way of Brooklyn)

ZING DYNASTY!!!

Thought you were a Warriors fan? :scratch:

:dhd:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD to Boston is definitely more of a possibility now since he was one of the people he wanted to play with.

Since when did Al Horford become this amazing basketball player? Don't get me wrong, he doesn't suck, but all this fan fare for Al Horford? Boston is WAY more than an Al Horford away from being anything serious. Even with KD yall still aren't better than Cleveland, and not even a lock for 2nd place in the East.

This entire free agency period has made me feel like I must have missed 3 years of NBA play.. that's the only reasoning I can come up with for half these contracts and someone considering Al Horford a "major free agent."

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when did Al Horford become this amazing basketball player? Don't get me wrong, he doesn't suck, but all this fan fare for Al Horford? Boston is WAY more than an Al Horford away from being anything serious. Even with KD yall still aren't better than Cleveland, and not even a lock for 2nd place in the East.

This entire free agency period has made me feel like I must have missed 3 years of NBA play.. that's the only reasoning I can come up with for half these contracts and someone considering Al Horford a "major free agent."

You don't think we're a lock at #2 with KD? Maybe with just Horford we're somewhere between 2-4, depending what the Pacers, Raptors, Knicks, and Heat do, but with KD we're clearly the #2 team, maybe #1.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think we're a lock at #2 with KD? Maybe with just Horford we're somewhere between 2-4, depending what the Pacers, Raptors, Knicks, and Heat do, but with KD we're clearly the #2 team, maybe #1.

3-6 in the East had the same record.. So it is really hard to determine who is better in the East at 3-6. With KD, I would put the Celtics at #2, I just wouldn't be surprise if they ended up #3 or even #4 seed. I think you guys are better with Horford, but it's not like I think he separates Boston from the rest of that crowded pack of even teams. He wasn't good enough to do it for Atlanta, but you think he is now all of a sudden good enough to do it in Boston? He is a 15 pt 8-9 board guy. Solid player. You were already getting 10/8 out of Sullinger.

End of the day... Horford will not change the dynamic that the Boston C's are a team that is run by midget point guard who shoots low 40s who goes 7/17 on an average night. Sorry, not scared of that team.

Do love Stevens.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be the greatest team to ever play in the West. Book it

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD to Boston is definitely more of a possibility now since he was one of the people he wanted to play with.
Seems like to me, the would need to get him a really fast wheel chair - he can barely walk, let alone run