• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sweet Al Horford signs up for Celtic Pride !

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giles and Jackson have a chance to be stars right away. I'd trade the pick, but it would have to be for Butler or Cousins.
I think you're going to see other guys with that kind of potential this time next year. I really like Fox and Ball too. I agree Butler and Cousins are worth it assuming they don't have to give up too much player wise.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot you even watch basketball hammer. If you did, you'd know Horford is a star player.
Yep, another star who goes to Boston to die.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're going to see other guys with that kind of potential this time next year. I really like Fox and Ball too. I agree Butler and Cousins are worth it assuming they don't have to give up too much player wise.

If we miss out on KD (very likely), Butler would be worth going after. Cousins too, but not as much of a need as a star wing player like Butler. Although having Cousins as a 5 and moving Horford to a stretch 4 would be an amazing front court.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, another star who goes to Boston to die.
i think Horford is practically the first tier 1 free agent that has pretty much ever picked the Celtics...at least in my lifetime....basketball players in the past typically have NOT wanted to go there.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Horford is practically the first tier 1 free agent that has pretty much ever picked the Celtics...at least in my lifetime....basketball players in the past typically have NOT wanted to go there.
Would YOU want to go to a toilet full of angry, ignorant racists where the weather and taxes suck?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw im quoting you on portland knocking out golden state in the playoffs next year
Cleveland wrote the manual on how to beat a jumpshooting team. It's going to be a long season for you guys. I just don't see you making it out of the west.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland wrote the manual on how to beat a jumpshooting team. It's going to be a long season for you guys. I just don't see you making it out of the west.

What label? Let barnes who sucks shoot wide open jumpers while missing 14 times in a row at one point. Lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One article says Horford didn't want to play with Dwight Howard and that's why he signed with Boston - LMAO

Darth_Tom

a.k.a. theseeker88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD to Boston is definitely more of a possibility now since he was one of the people he wanted to play with.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do NBA players actually sign these contracts? The Hawks front office deciding to pull a Clippers go all out with a max offer tomorrow would only make this offseason even more fun.

Better deal for Atlanta though with Howard coming cheaper and the better true Center.

I dont understand why Horford would take 26 million less and 1 less year to play for a team that will have to use him more and likely still be worst than the Hawks unless KD signs. Add in the cheaper taxes in GA and the Hawks having one of the best medical staffs and move is just odd. Horford has wanted ATL to get another big so he could move out to PF some and they had that for him in Horward. The Celtics will be sticking him right into the same situation he was in with the Hawks before.

Basically he's no closer to a title and getting paid less. I guess if his girl has family there with a baby on the way it's sort of going home but his agent cant be happy he left so much money on the table. Another day and the Hawks likely inch up closer to that max offer.

Reports indicate he didn't like the signing of Howard.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What label? Let barnes who sucks shoot wide open jumpers while missing 14 times in a row at one point. Lol

There was a reason Barnes was getting those shots instead of Steph or Klay. Can you guess what it is?