• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. I've been afraid to jinx it. But Brewers? :whistle:

Seriously now. I don't get it, but I like it. And Braun is damn close to 40 homers and 100 ribbies now.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. I've been afraid to jinx it. But Brewers? :whistle:

Seriously now. I don't get it, but I like it. And Braun is damn close to 40 homers and 100 ribbies now.
Unreal . . . I kinda stopped paying attention after the break . . . now I just hope it's not too late . . . at least the games are exciting now.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw Flying Darts in the Brewers thread. Three days ago. But he doesn't stop by to say hi to us. This Packers board needs a damn boost.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of your Northeast Wisconsin peeps use CellCom? How's the coverage? Any of you even paying attention anymore?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent tk, thanks man. What do you have going on this fall? Busy man?

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent tk, thanks man. What do you have going on this fall? Busy man?
Not too much - hopin' to see GB get in a groove soon

As far as Cellcom is concerned, I've used them for about 10 years.
For a smaller carrier, their Nat plan has been good 4 me.
Been as far out as Hawaii & no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Papalou. Things are alright. Starting to pick up some overtime, making up for the light workload and early outs for the last couple months. Waiting for a new battery and charger for my phone. Still kind of debating how to handle my situation because I'd have to pay the fee to break contract.

How's it going with you Papa? Making it to Lambeau again this year?

Our OL needs to play 4 quarters. I'm a little concerned that we won't get Jennings back to 100% this season. Aikman made it sound like the Packers can move on without him, and they would still be a good offense, but Jennings makes defenses shiver in their cleats. He's a huge matchup problem.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike McCarthy reaches out to replacement ref, Wayne Elliott.

McCarthy called the ref, and told him, tho he didn't agree with the call, he respected how the ref handled himself in the subsequent wake. Elliott had been flooded with calls, threats en sech.

This is a pretty classy move, by a guy that I honestly didn't think had it in him?

He has always just struck me as kind of a dick?? My opinions are are slightly altered after this.

Hats off to Mike.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks BD, didn't know about that.
Actually McCarthy is a pretty class act. The way he handled himself after the Seattle game is worthy of imitation by other coaches.
[I for one am quite confident you'll never see him act as foolishly as Pete Carroll. Come to think of it McC has one Super Bowl ring so far & he certainly didn't act like P. C. when they won XLV. While we're on the subject, what has P.C. done in the NFL yet?]

Sometimes I almost wish he'd show a little fire on the sidelines, but then you see the way some of those knuckleheads [Harbaughs, Ryans, that loser in Detroit] act, and I realize I'm proud to have him as the coach in GB.