• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure. I heard something on the radio today but it was in passing and I couldn't make sense of it. Not sure how versatile(or good) he is anyway. The season may ride on Newhouse. Kind of feel like we should have let Clifton retire when he was ready. He'd be serviceable even if he's lost a step.

Benson looks like he could really pop off though. I'm just pretending not to think about it, but the reality is I really enjoyed his brief appearance. Huge difference between that guy and anyone we've had in.....uh....

ever?

he actually looks like a real running back. and if he can catch out of the backfield? icing. and if he can block? i might just cream myself.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever?

he actually looks like a real running back. and if he can catch out of the backfield? icing. and if he can block? i might just cream myself.

:lol:

I hope you end up having a lot of laundry to do this year....

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i little bit of scuttlebut that starks could be released friday...

anyone have any insight or thoughts?

i think that's a stretch given how thin the team is at running back. more likely he ends up on the pup, right?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm surprised to even hear that. I don't know who is running the ball better than him besides Benson.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm surprised to even hear that. I don't know who is running the ball better than him besides Benson.

when i say a little bit i mean one guy speculating on one site (which shall not be named) based on one comment a random made.

i only bring it up because it wasn't just summarily dismissed out of hand as completely absurd, which is what i thought it was.

but then again we are talking about tabloid sports journalism, so take that for whatever shit on toilet paper it's worth.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this. Starks does seem a little....unmotivated. I don't think MM or TT like to keep guys around who seem to be taking things for granted. On the OTHER hand, they sure are giving Finley a lot of chances.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this. Starks does seem a little....unmotivated. I don't think MM or TT like to keep guys around who seem to be taking things for granted. On the OTHER hand, they sure are giving Finley a lot of chances.
I think Finley is more well known nationally, though.
TT seems to HATE looking like he picked a bust [to be fair - who wouldn't?].
I think that's difference - people have heard of Finley = so he must be great.
Everyone knows Starks is a nobody - if he bombs out = no biggie.

I thought Finley should've been gone long ago.
Too much talk, not near enough results.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been sharing some of my concerns with the 49ers fans. I think our secondary will improve through the season, but they're pretty vulnerable right now. I'm going to whimper a little every time I see Bush out there in coverage I think. He's actually one of my favorite Packers because I think he provides solid leadership on punts/kicks, and he scrapped it out in that Superbowl when we needed him too....

But Vernon Davis will rip him a new one.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers D still not good