• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe my very first ever football jersey was a green Brett Favre jersey. So..

GO PACK GO!!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood speaks up.

Packers team leader Charles Woodson welcomes the kind of verve rookie defensive lineman Jerel Worthy displayed in practice on Friday. “I like our energy. I think that’s something we were missing last year,” Woodson told reporters following Friday’s practice, which was moved inside the Hudson Center due to rain. Woodson delivered a kind of an unofficial state-of-the-defense preseason address to reporters. He began his remarks with thoughts on his move from cornerback to safety. “I’m going to roam a little bit. It’s different than corner. It’ll be fun to play more safety. It’ll play to my advantage,” he said. He also addressed the attempt to improve a defensive unit that fell to last in the league in 2011, following a No. 5 overall ranking in 2010. Poor tackling was a major contributor to the decline of the Packers defense last season. “Any time there’s a defect in your game, it has to be an emphasis the next year. We have to make sure our defense is a fast and flowing defense, and if the first guy doesn’t get him, the second guy does,” Woodson said. - packers.com

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davon House is the guy I'm watching now, though. I'm hoping he can pull the starting corner spot from Bush. He stripped the ball from James Jones', who always has a strong camp and is having one again. I guess he picked Harrell twice but I'm more unimpressed with Harrell on that than I am impressed with House, :sad:

The only blemish on Jones’ first three days of camp was his fumble on Saturday, when he was stripped by CB Davon House after making a reception. Jones admitted House “got me good.”

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Wood just posted this on his facebook page.

396008_442445219132791_1426174032_n.jpg

Eye of the tiger.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Shields may not make the roster this year. That's really saying something. If he doesn't someone will pick him up right away. But House and Hayward are the guys I'm kind of thinking have the best shot. Bush is the special teams captain.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. Is it just my area, or are the Coppers in NE WI really bored this summer. Less FIBs to pull over or what?

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Shields may not make the roster this year. That's really saying something. If he doesn't someone will pick him up right away. But House and Hayward are the guys I'm kind of thinking have the best shot. Bush is the special teams captain.
Yeah, Sam was unreal in the '10 season. I like him a lot, but last year was fairly average.
If he gets beat, he gets beat = other guys are better.
He should get a spot somewhere, if that should happen.

Bush better not be a starter.
Yeah he made plays in XLV [by being in the wrong spot = dangerous].
Special teams seems to be his true niche.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Sam was unreal in the '10 season. I like him a lot, but last year was fairly average.
If he gets beat, he gets beat = other guys are better.
He should get a spot somewhere, if that should happen.

Bush better not be a starter.
Yeah he made plays in XLV [by being in the wrong spot = dangerous].
Special teams seems to be his true niche.

Exactly.

I was watching Perry do interviews in the locker room. I don't think that guy is especially loving the media attention, lmao.

I hope that Newhouse has what it takes. I know he did pretty well last year, but he's the last person we can afford going into a sophomore slump.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next....

So Rodgers never called Miss America. That means every woman in this state still dreams of having a shot at him. Do I take my lady friend to practice or not....hmmmmm.... :lol:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think that Johnny, PapaLou, and Snyder will bring there asses back here after preseason starts?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you mention it . . . where the heck IS everybody?

[Snyd outta be able to see this is better than FOX]

Well I don't see her. What a bummer. I thought we had another die-hard on board for the season. I would have even put with her, "Oh I wanna marry Aaron Rodgers so bad" girly crap. :lol:

Okay okay, maybe she wouldn't have been like that.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Montee Ball thing...

And this will end up being lesson in why you...

1. Don't resort to fisticuffs unless you have to.
2. Keep buddies around you with cell phone cameras if you're high profile.
3. Don't do anything stupid so that you feel like you can't file your own police report.
4. FILE A POLICE REPORT IF SOMEONE COMES TO YOUR HOUSE PARTY AND STARTS SHIT.
5. Don't drink around underagers when you're high profile....so you can call the cops to your house party.
6. Don't walk home from the bars drunk at after 2AM when you're a Heisman finalist.
7. KEEP PEOPLE AROUND YOU WITH CELL PHONE CAMERAS.
8. Help the police do their jobs.
9. Don't act like you can just solve all your own problems when you're a football player. You're not just a regular college kid anymore.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit. NOT.... BISHOP....

Best tackler on that defense. I guess you could make a case for Woodson, but I don't think Woodson or Collins had the size to stay healthy while being the initial contact on the runningbacks all day long all season long....which is pretty much what Bishop does better than anybody on our D.