• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks AIP and Steelersrie happy 4th to you

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put that on the 'niners page - the one that started with them griping that john Kuhn was 92.

LOL what? It's voted on by the players, right? I mean sure, I guess they could go argue with the guys who PLAY against each other. Is it just active players?

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kuhn is a stud. He doesn't have the height or speed to play WR. He doesn't have the agility or acceleration to be a feature back. But for a guy with his brute strength, he does have a pretty unique combination of agility, hands, instinct, quickness, and athleticism. He's been one hell of a versatile weapon. One of the most important things that happened last season was Kuhn picking up Jackson's role in the offense, because being that last resort blocker actually isn't easy. Jackson was good at it. Kuhn was too by the end of the season.

He's practically a gold mine in the red zone.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kuhn is a stud. He doesn't have the height or speed to play WR. He doesn't have the agility or acceleration to be a feature back. But for a guy with his brute strength, he does have a pretty unique combination of agility, hands, instinct, quickness, and athleticism. He's been one hell of a versatile weapon. One of the most important things that happened last season was Kuhn picking up Jackson's role in the offense, because being that last resort blocker actually isn't easy. Jackson was good at it. Kuhn was too by the end of the season.

He's practically a gold mine in the red zone.
Absolutely -
EVERY other team in the league would love to have him [or a guy like him] on their team.
I know he's not Jim Taylor, but he strikes me as cut from the same cloth.
William Henderson was another outstanding fullback.
Love John Kuhn! A great example of a "team player".

KUUUUUHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHN!

So players report in about a week. I'll be getting to either the first or second practice again. I'll give you guys my assessment like last year. Let's hope there's another rookie who leaves an impression on me like Cobb did! Did that guy deliver or what? We talked about him looking like a solid return man....and then he went nuclear on the opening kickoff. LMAO

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. I would bet my car that we're going to lose Greinke. And I would be shocked if Melvin doesn't trade Hart and Ramirez sometime before next season.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. I would bet my car that we're going to lose Greinke. And I would be shocked if Melvin doesn't trade Hart and Ramirez sometime before next season.
Greinke is an Angel. Bummer.
Kinda interesting final interview where he said Milwaukee was the most fun he ever had playing baseball.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greinke is an Angel. Bummer.
Kinda interesting final interview where he said Milwaukee was the most fun he ever had playing baseball.

Glad to hear that. Just wish we could afford to keep him around. I may not watch another game this season after Sunday. I my head hurt from all the eye rolling. WTF Axford? He was all like, "I got this...I got this..." after the two home-runs. Guess again buddy. And get a haircut.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. I didn't make it to camp yet. But have you been following it? The rookies are impressing people. I was watching a Jerel Worthy interview and I'm a LOT more impressed than I was originally. I think that guy is going to bring some fire. Clay is trying to be quietly optimistic about Perry, but there doesn't seem to be any doubt that he's starting.

I really...really...really do not want to see Bush starting, so I hope these other young quarterbacks step up. It sure sounds like they're impressing. I love Bush, he is a linchpin on special teams and we need him there, but please no...no...not on our 1st team D.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO PACK GO!!!