• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud to know you then.

According to the Packers' facebook page, Hawk got his hair cut again. Maybe that will make him faster? :laugh:

Yeah he really did get his hair cut! and yeah maybe haha :)

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aj better step his game up this year. terrell manning is gonna steal his job by next year.

actually, i'm not sure if he plays the same position, but the point is valid that there are a lot of young linebackers on this team that want playing time.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my laptop is toast. Will be posting from my phone. Go Pack Go!

Memorial Day, USA! USA! USA!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah shit. sorry to hear that...
a
Ya it's bad timing. Anyway, I do think that Hawk could ve challenged a bit more this year. Hes a superbowl champ and a solid tackler, but he's not really overw ihelmung or anything.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the news up here about Perry taking over OLB. McCarthy is still maintaining that it's just a starting point. I am maintaining that they want to mix it up. Put Perry up against the weaker tackle, which RTs usually are, and you might get more pressure out of him, which is better for the defense. Clay's skill set should transfer. He's just going to have to face the biggest kids on the block if he's over there. No big deal.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the news up here about Perry taking over OLB. McCarthy is still maintaining that it's just a starting point. I am maintaining that they want to mix it up. Put Perry up against the weaker tackle, which RTs usually are, and you might get more pressure out of him, which is better for the defense. Clay's skill set should transfer. He's just going to have to face the biggest kids on the block if he's over there. No big deal.
No big deal is right!

Last year Clay had to take on 2-3 guys at once.
If Perry can handle just 1 on 1, that would free Clay up with only 1 or 2 guys =

LOOK OUT!!!!!!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he played a good portion of the season still recovering from all those leg issues, too. Over time that's gotta take a toll on your physical readiness. I remember when he started hopping around on the sidelines one game because that leg started feeling better. He'll get back to his heat seeking ways when Perry starts threatening a bit. I really think the line will be a little more stout again, too. We'll never make up for losing Jenkins until they do. Somebody has to provide a threat from the three point. Maybe Worthy and Perry combined will be just what we needed.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's going on with them Brewers? Injuries on top of injuries, consistently winning 1 of 3 against mediocre teams [which ain't gonna get it done], and now they have 4-1 lead 1/2 way through the 6th, having won the 1st 3 games of a 4 game series against one of the best teams in baseball, & still they have a losing record! :L

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never really read more about that lady who ripped Drive's cleat away from the 10 year old kid. LMAO. Adults who still hero worship really need therapy. I really believe that. I mean come on, she turned what could have been a pretty inspiring moment for the kid into an example of how much people are going to piss him off for the rest of his life.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Peta threw the first pitch(hottie). For some reason they didn't invite me. :noidea: