• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank you! Yeah i dont know. Im a huge Driver Fan so I wanted him to win all along. Plus hes a d*mn good dancer.. lol :)

Yea he was awesome. The Donald is going to be pretty tough for any Packer to beat at least in the eyes of the fans, and it could be such a different team without his personality.

Hey there.

Long time - good to see you again.
Like Forkem says we are casual posters here [at least in off-season].
Not like them Steelers fans!

Yea well. They have to coordinate their cult prayers, so of course they post every 10 minutes. :lol:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who' s Katherine Jenkins? She play for the Vikings?

She can suck it.

DONALD DRIVER FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Didn't actually watch a single episode...

Who is Katherine Jenkins?! Who is Katherine Jenkins?! Only the most famous Opera singer in.......someplace.

She was gorgeous though, and she was really good. I didn't watch all the episodes, just when I was visiting my parents, but I thought she was the best.

Donald had the best freestyle though, and that probably tipped things in his favor a bit. That and.....all the Packer faithful.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank you! Yeah i dont know. Im a huge Driver Fan so I wanted him to win all along. Plus hes a d*mn good dancer.. lol :)

Welcome.

One of the best things about this place is you can say fuck and shit and fuckin shit and fuckin fuckerface and any other variation of fuck that you can think of.

It's ok if you don't but it's also totally fuckin ok if you do.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Katherine Jenkins?! Who is Katherine Jenkins?! Only the most famous Opera singer in.......someplace.

She was gorgeous though, and she was really good. I didn't watch all the episodes, just when I was visiting my parents, but I thought she was the best.

Donald had the best freestyle though, and that probably tipped things in his favor a bit. That and.....all the Packer faithful.

Ahhh. I actually like opera. I should probably have known that.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom was gonna actually vote for Donald. Dunno how she thought she was gonna do it. She has no clue how to text or even answer her cell phone...

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol well i didnt know you could fucking swear on this website without get kicked off or something, because on the other sport website i go on you cant swear on there :(

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
There used to be an option on the other site to let the bad words fly. But it went away rather suddenly.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol well i didnt know you could fucking swear on this website without get kicked off or something, because on the other sport website i go on you cant swear on there :(

There is no other sports site. :p

Anyway Snyder. I will introduce myself. I am 32, live in the Fox Cities area. I am not a season ticket holder, sadly. I have been to Lambeau for a couple Packer games and the "Frozen Tundra" Badger hockey game. I grew up near Illinois so I actually watched the Packers own Soldier Field several times, including the 1995 Halloween Monday Night game(my favorite sports experience). I have no kids. I get bored a lot. I post a lot on the Water Cooler. I like to start as many NFL shit talking threads as I can....because we're obviously the best franchise out there. I also love college football, so I talk Badgers quite a bit.

Snyd -

Hey now - not everybody does.
Don't let these guys corrupt you.

Hey... Shutup, we almost got her!

Snyder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no other sports site. :p

Anyway Snyder. I will introduce myself. I am 32, live in the Fox Cities area. I am not a season ticket holder, sadly. I have been to Lambeau for a couple Packer games and the "Frozen Tundra" Badger hockey game. I grew up near Illinois so I actually watched the Packers own Soldier Field several times, including the 1995 Halloween Monday Night game(my favorite sports experience). I have no kids. I get bored a lot. I post a lot on the Water Cooler. I like to start as many NFL shit talking threads as I can....because we're obviously the best franchise out there. I also love college football, so I talk Badgers quite a bit.

Hey... Shutup, we almost got her!

Well its nice to meet you ForkEmBucky! Ive been to Lambeau a couple of times too. It is absoultley beautiful there! :)

Snyder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been to one Brewers game

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't go very often either. I like the Brewers but I don't have a ton of patience for the games. Especially when they can't hit anything.

Snyder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't go very often either. I like the Brewers but I don't have a ton of patience for the games. Especially when they can't hit anything.

Im not into baseball all that much I guess. I rather watch baseball in person than on TV its easier to get into the game I think! Football is my all time favorite sport to watch. I was born and raised to be a Packers Fan! Fan for life right here! :P

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud to know you then.

According to the Packers' facebook page, Hawk got his hair cut again. Maybe that will make him faster? :laugh:

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear sometimes. It doesn't make me a bad person.

35. Live in dc. Married. No kids. One puppy, black lab named norah. Post here and hockey board mostly. Sometimes post on the watercooler, but get bored with all the shenanigans over there frequently.

I sometimes rant.

I fuckin love my teams and I absolutely fuckin hold grudges.