• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know you guys would be around during the game. I'll be here next time.

I think the defense is starting at a decent point. Tramon Williams seems back to his old ways. Pickett will get back to 100%, and I think that will help their rotation out. Worthy will keep getting better I think. Woodson says to trust him, so I will.

I wasn't expecting much of a run game against SF. That defense is stout.

Finley is a freakin' clown man.... Causing all kinds of problems, acting like an idiot, and then...DROPPING passes again. GTFO FINLEY!!!

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finley = loser

Cobb = awesome!

[I spent most of the game on the Steelers page - they were all watching it]

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're on, check the NFL general board, I'm going to try and do our game threads there whenever I am around.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Brandon Chillar, guys. I think he slowed down a step after his injury or something, but I wish we still had him for passing situations. Hawk isn't good in coverage. Chillar was looser and more athletic. And he was good in the psycho package.

[YOUTUBE]DZNF_dj6tLw&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yup. Gotta love Woodson getting his revenge via comments on national television. "Same old Jay, we just have to be in position and he'll throw it to us."

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost forgot to add this. I notice a lot of little things during games, or maybe they just stand out to me. Anyway, just to give you the topic, I'm really happy about the Cedric Benson pickup now.

It isn't just his running, either. Listening to him talk, I get the feeling that he's a much more laid back guy than some of the media outlets seemed to make him out to be.

But what really made him a Packer in my mind was after one run where Tom Crabtree was out keeping a hole open by manning up and taking on TWO Bears defenders on his own. He eventually lost the battle, but Benson was able to get like 5 to 7 yards on the run, can't remember how much. After the play Benson and Crabtree got up, bumped facemasks and congratulated each other. The NFL Network camera crew must have picked up on that. They showed the run from another angle in slow motion, and as Benson rolls off a tackle and lands on his back, he immediately looks over at Crabtree, also on the ground, and just gives him a big ass smile like, "Thanks man, that was awesome!"

Benson is a true Packer!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco is what Detroit almost thought they were. Suh must have had to lay off the Donkey Kong steroids or something, he doesn't seem quite as explosive and powerful. Can't hold anything against them for losing to the 49ers but I think we can take them.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco is what Detroit almost thought they were. Suh must have had to lay off the Donkey Kong steroids or something, he doesn't seem quite as explosive and powerful. Can't hold anything against them for losing to the 49ers but I think we can take them.
CAN'T WAIT

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't seem to find an article. Is there any truth to the rumor I've heard that Finley tweeted or stated that Aaron Rodgers is not a leader because leaders take responsibility and Rodgers doesn't? I didn't think I could hate Finley more....but I do now. The Pack doesn't need that shit in the locker room.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter - they should trade Finley anyway.
The agent is likely saying what Finley's said behind closed doors but doesn't have the guts to say himself.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right. He's finally cracking under the pressure of being unable to hold onto the damn football.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finley just needs to be gone. Here is my Packer wish list...

1. Get Cobb more involved in a Darren Sproles type of way.
2. Find someone who can return kicks 4/5ths as well as Cobb and dedicate him to offense.
3. GET GREG JENNINGS HEALTHY!
4. The defensive line all improve by a grade point a piece....
5. Davon House gets healthy and takes over for Shields/Bush...
6. Nick Perry's pass rush skills improve exponentially over the next 3 games.