• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl lock scenario

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you are a passive aggressive little guy aren't you? What happened to you as a child to make it so?
classic

you should go back to not responding to me. You look like the fucking loud mouth you are

little guy? Walk tall butch

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is you have no facts to say the percentage of viewers is higher, the only fact we know is more American homes watched the game, I'm going to say tjat has to do with more homes being lived in, kind of like there are more road accidents as the number of licensed drivers increas. IMO 2016 Dallas/Oakland would set all records.

A) Not sonny....he's a fucking victim here
B) You bet your ass

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you now moving the goal post?

No. Not at all. I don't even remember mentioning overseas viewers, but if I did it wasn't my primary point. The chart I linked is for domestic.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is you have no facts to say the percentage of viewers is higher, the only fact we know is more American homes watched the game, I'm going to say tjat has to do with more homes being lived in, kind of like there are more road accidents as the number of licensed drivers increas. IMO 2016 Dallas/Oakland would set all records.

Not percentage of homes, but percentage of population, yes the numbers do reflect higher viewership b

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that the difference of opinion here?
My position has been popularity of the game regardless if it's the raiders then you pronounce 9 of the most watched games are from the last ten years...then bars, then NFL Europe or something

but hey sonny....point that finger anyways...that's what you do best

I never mentioned Europe. That's you creating a narrative to grind your teeth to.

But I did say 9 of the most watch SBs (Domestic), were over the pst 10 years. And I completely agreed about Oakland, you're just looking for someone to be a dick to, which is what you do best.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have ZERO proof to support that claim.

Sure I do.

In 1990 the SB had 73.8 million viewers, last year they had 111.9 million. That's a growth of 51.8%

The US population in 1990 was 249 million, and 310 million last year. That's growth of 20%

The NFL viewership is growing at a faster rate than the US population. I would think this would be ovvious to any fan on any Sunday, least of all the SB that's always a draw even to people who don't watch all year.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see my post where I said loud mouths don't return volley so well?
God Almighty....stop the victim card.

Holy shit. I was right about you all along and it kills you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you are a passive aggressive little guy aren't you? What happened to you as a child to make it so?
so ironic

"little guy" was a nice touch for the description of passive aggressive

move on sonny....everyone wins!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so ironic

"little guy" was a nice touch for the description of passive aggressive

move on sonny....everyone wins!

Going to back to posts you already commented on And telling others to move on? Fucking clown.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and me you

do yourself a favor and ignore my posts and you're less exposed

Exposed? I agreed with you about Oakland and bit my head off over it. You've exposed what we already know, that you're just a desperate little old man looking for a fight.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain what you've always been regardless of the name you adopt.

You've outdone yourself picking an injury to the best story in football through 9 weeks.

onward attention seeking shock value bull shit

Jesus... only you can spin this into something like this. We are talking about the ratings being down and the NFL needing a story. Dak is so big and strong I doubt he can hurt cause he rarely gets hit. But I'm just talking about what could be the biggest story and there always seems to be one. Your team is the best in the league and you're still miserable. Not one person took offense to this but some how some way you act like this is something it's not. Jesus dude.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying its going to happen, but if the Giants were to beat the Cowboys for a second time this season and then Dallas runs the table and finishes 14-2. And then The Giants play the Cowboys in the NFC championship game in Dallas trying to beat them for the 3rd time or Dallas trying to avenge their only two losses. Now that would be a ratings bonanza! I'm erect.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott and Ezekial Elliott are going to begin their first playoff game when all of the sudden during the Anthem they kneel because they want to stand up for minorities. They continue kneeling the entire game. Romo will be forced to come in and his lumbar bone literally explodes with his first pass causing him to essentially combust into pieces. The crowd will goes with this and the announcers start claiming the 14-2 Cowboys could be in trouble. Jerry Jones will then begin to have a heart attack and all Cowboys nation will start throwing lettuce, tomatoes and pickles from their hamburgers at Dak/Ezekial, who refuse to budge from kneeling.

Mark Sanchez then suits up and trots in to save the day but slips and falls. He picks himself up with Lucky Whitehead telling the coaches he can definitely run behind that line! He is the Luck after all! Garrett not trusting this, takes a glance up to the owners booth where Jerry is gasping for air in his final moments. He nods to Whitehead and Jones' eyes go wide open and he dives out the owners box glass screaming. He falls onto a host of fans who proceed to mercilessly tear his clothes off and eat him, since they sacrificed their burgers!!!!

The stadium is erupting at this point, it's registering over 200 db and kids' ear drums start exploding!!111 Everyone is freaking out and kids are crying, and an F-22 jet just starts shooting missiles out of nowhere. Mark Sanchez stares down the F-22 JET and KNOWS this is his time.

He takes the helm, and 3 games later is crowned a Super Bowl champion!!!! Dak and Ezekial were moved into the desert where they still remain kneeling to this day.

So yah, that's how it's gonna go down. Now everyone stfu with your ridiculous theories.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet neither the Cowboys or Patriots make the SB. The Patriots have the better chance. It seems like every game the Cowboys play is close. That usually works against you come playoff time.
The Cowboys have the highest point differential in the NFL.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo whoever plays Dallas in divisional is going to sb against NE.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Cowboys/Steelers had the highest rating so far, followed by Cowboys/ Packers, then Cowboys/ Giants. Pretty much any game with the Cowboys get high ratings, so Cowboys/ Raiders would probably have high ratings.
America's Team:thumb: