• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl lock scenario

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NW telling me to chill after all the shit he spins on this board.
Too funny!

Off to see my grandson play his soccer game. You boy's have a nice day!

Go Cowboys!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...you say the same thing no matter how many words. Take your political correctness down the hall.
Classic fans my ass. IT'S THE SUPER BOWL, ratings ain't the problem and Dallas playing assures it's top 10 all time.

And you seem to not understand how rating systems work. The more people who watch the better. There is a difference between being the 10th most watched Super Bowl and that of the most watched Super Bowl of all time. Yeah the ratings will be high because it is the Super Bowl. It is always the most watched show of the year. That isn't what we are talking about here though. This isn't difficult. The Patriots and the Steelers bring in even bigger crowds/viewership than that of the Raiders. More people are going to tune in to watch a Cowboys/Steelers or Cowboys/Patriots Super Bowl than that of a Cowboys/Raiders Super Bowl. That was what the OP was all about of what brings the highest viewership.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny!

Go Cowboys!!

@NWPATSFAN always funny to me that Pday likes to point this fault out in others yet hates if anybody even comes close to accusing him of the same thing. I mean he is the monitor on the general board telling people what they are allowed to post on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny!

Go Cowboys!!
Funny is your inability to understand ratings. @cdumler7 simply addresses the OP on which match ups would draw a bigger viewership. It's not biased or being a homer but based on #s. He even credits your team with the biggest viewership. Yet you want to argue for Oakland's ability to draw a larger viewing:doh: Make sure to eat b4 you go to the soccer game. You seem awfully hangry.
Good luck to your grandson today.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...you say the same thing no matter how many words. Take your political correctness down the hall.
Classic fans my ass. IT'S THE SUPER BOWL, ratings ain't the problem and Dallas playing assures it's top 10 all time.

For the most part, ratings climb year after year regardless of who's playing. If it's Detroit and Houston in the SB and its not top ten in viewership the NFL is in trouble.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN always funny to me that Pday likes to point this fault out in others yet hates if anybody even comes close to accusing him of the same thing. I mean he is the monitor on the general board telling people what they are allowed to post on.
And I've said many times how funny it is when the folks that talk the most shit here or pronounce themselves as the authority of the subject fold like a cheep chair when volley is returned. The point remains Super Bowl ratings would not be effected if the Oakland Raiders played in the game. That's a subjective opinion on it's best day but you go ahead and tell me what I hate. Like my Cowboys, good offense can hide a lot on defense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny is your inability to understand ratings. @cdumler7 simply addresses the OP on which match ups would draw a bigger viewership. It's not biased or being a homer but based on #s. He even credits your team with the biggest viewership. Yet you want to argue for Oakland's ability to draw a larger viewing:doh: Make sure to eat b4 you go to the soccer game. You seem awfully hangry.
Good luck to your grandson today.
Thanks...lost 3-1. My grandson did one heck of a airplane move, doing circles no less when the ball was somewhat in the area

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoot....Dallas ain't shit, last 20 years tells you that.
the op is just throwing a far out left hook for the attention of it all. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
But it gives him cred, when he wants to troll the Cowboy's.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, ratings climb year after year regardless of who's playing. If it's Detroit and Houston in the SB and its not top ten in viewership the NFL is in trouble.
I honestly don't know....
so the last 12 or so games make up the most watched SB's?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know....
so the last 12 or so games make up the most watched SB's?

Of the 10 highest rated SBs, 9 of them have come over the past 9 years.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think so, at least not by percentage of American homes

Yea, I'm using pure viewership. Which is what matters, right, eyes on tv? I've only watched the SB at home one time in my adult life, I was sick for SB 48. Every other time I go to a party or bar. It's a social event nowadays.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no lock for the Super-Bowl with half a season left... WAY too much football left ...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with that at all. I think winning close games builds confidence for those situations that you're bound to find yourself in come January. Teams that march through the season blowing out bad teams usually don't respond so well when someone punches them in the mouth and plays them tight or builds a big lead.
Vikings